Crucifixion Art By Otaku

Go to CruxDreams.com
It's more for the fire beetween her legs than for the "sausage" wich is promise...
Is it so good for women to be penetrated ? (I hope I dont shoke anybody:eek: !)
I will use my tongue and my fingers to penetrate you,sweet one!

Mmmmm, but perhaps I"ll must to get down to practical works(...temporary works...:D)

petraherz, here are several, just for you! Please enjoy! I enjoyed giving them to you, it brought me great joy! : ) 1.jpg2 toon.jpg3 toon.jpg5 toon.jpg7 toon.jpgBefore the dance.jpgcrux01.jpgcrux02.jpgLove On The Cross.jpg

I always liked Otaku's style. I admire anyone who can convey meaning in just a few ink lines where it takes me several hundred.:)

If the Otaku who is a member is the same artist, I hope he checks back & is encouraged to post new art. I don't think there has been much new from him in sometime.
However, it might not him. I believe the artist is Russian & the word may mean something in that language. In Japanese, it is slang for a "fan boy" & in the West, it is used to refer to dedicated fans of manga & anime. So, our Otaku might just be an otaku & not the Otaku.
Naraku is an otaku from way back.:cool:

Have I missed something? "I always liked Otaku's style. I admire anyone who can convey meaning in just a few ink lines where it takes me several hundred.:)".......So when are we going to see the works of Naraku "Draconarius" ?

Have I missed something? "I always liked Otaku's style. I admire anyone who can convey meaning in just a few ink lines where it takes me several hundred.:)".......So when are we going to see the works of Naraku "Draconarius" ?
Ouch! Sorry, I thought some of my older stuff had been posted here.:oops:
I've been posting stuff on The Dark Spot & Stakedamsels Forum. I even posted something on Gurochan & someone else posted a couple of other things of mine there. But, maybe I did forget to post anything here. The fact is, I haven't done much crux related stuff - although I do have a couple of things in mind for the future. I'll have to correct this oversight. And while I'm at it, I guess I should post something on the Foundation too.

Ouch! Sorry, I thought some of my older stuff had been posted here.:oops:
I've been posting stuff on The Dark Spot & Stakedamsels Forum. I even posted something on Gurochan & someone else posted a couple of other things of mine there. But, maybe I did forget to post anything here. The fact is, I haven't done much crux related stuff - although I do have a couple of things in mind for the future. I'll have to correct this oversight. And while I'm at it, I guess I should post something on the Foundation too.
Naraku, I have enjoyed you "Questionable" art (his title for one of his threads) as you put far more work into the surroundings than most of us (including me) do. Please bring those things 'in mind' to pencil and paper...

Tree

Naraku, I have enjoyed you "Questionable" art (his title for one of his threads) as you put far more work into the surroundings than most of us (including me) do. Please bring those things 'in mind' to pencil and paper...

Tree
Thanks, Tree. I've just created a file in the "When in Rome" folder. I hope you like it. And I do hope to do some more crux related work before Mayan calander runs out.

Back
Top Bottom