Crucifixion As A Modern Death Penalty

Go to CruxDreams.com
Mmm - or a system where we're constantly spied on and monitored,
and all our little faults and secret sins we thought we'd got away with
are noted and recorded, and one morning, with no warning,
a couple of cops arrive at the door with a warrant saying
I've reached the top of the register of woman offenders in the neighbourhood,
and it's their duty to take me to the Punishment Centre to receive my penalty.
When I get there, I'm offered a choice like on a monthly credit card statement:
I can clear all my total, which will be very prolonged and painful,
or just take a minimum 5%, or somewhere in between,
but of course if I don't clear the 'debt', interest will be added to the remainder,
I'll have to keep returning.... :devil:

but of course if I don't clear the 'debt', interest will be added to the remainder,

You could end up being crucified twelve times like a girl in some story I remember. If you're uncooperative and curse the executioner, he might not be able to remember that it's been six times already, maybe it's only been five.

You aren't a bankster by any chance, are you?:eek::eek::eek:

She has been sentenced and now two days later
she has reported for her first punishment.
Fascinated she watched herself being wired up
and now in the soundproof room she looks very
apprehensive as she awaits her first punishment
she has no idea at all about the agony and horror
that is about to overwhelm her stunning body

Attachments

• Her First Day.jpg
    Her First Day.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 213
Well, it seemed like a better idea than spending a year in prison (10 months with time off for good behavior). But after the guard put the clips on my nipples, I wasn't so sure. And this was AFTER I had already sat down on the metal phallus attached to the chair and after she had already placed a clip on my clit. Damn - that hurt. Those teeth bit hard. I mean, did they *really* have to make those spring clips so strong? And did they really have to make that dildo thingy so long???

Before she left, the guard told me that my first session was to last an hour. The technician would be monitoring my response to make sure the sentence was fully carried out, and to make sure that any desensitization would be accounted for. "We have to be sure that the proper pain-levels are maintained." she said. "Sometimes, after a few sessions, the girls need a significant boost in power to have the same effect."

Only problem I can see, is that many of the young ladies on this site (and maybe some men too) would be comitting offences delibertly so as to be punished.;)

to make sure that any desensitization would be accounted for. "We have to be sure that the proper pain-levels are maintained." she said. "Sometimes, after a few sessions, the girls need a significant boost in power to have the same effect."
The technician just needs to move the clips slightly as soon as the girl's response seems less -
just find another sensitive spot nearby, that will ensure she doesn't get the mercy of numbness :devil:

My argument is that if you are going to argue in favour of the death penalty then it is illogical to worry about the amount of pain you are going to cause - and seeing the culprit hanging from a cross would surely be a true deterent.

you are ignoring the fact that there is an 8th amendment prohibition against cruel and unusual punishment. the method of execution at the time the constitution was authored was hanging, which usually resulted in the criminal choking to death for ten to twenty minutes.
obviously, no intelligent person would ever try to argue that anything short of that violates the eighth amendment.

unfortunately, crucifixion does involve more pain than simply choking to death, so, it would be a prima facie violation of the eighth amendment

Personally I think the whole criminal punishment system in the US is broken and not in the best interest of the non-criminal citizens. With that said, I wouldn't waste a good cross on a criminal. If a death penalty is given, it should be done immediately with the quickest and cheapest method, regardless of how much pain it might inflict the soon to be dead.

Crosses, if woven into modern day society, I would much prefer them as center pieces of ceremony. Perhaps a church who gives one of their members the extreme honor of representing the congregations love of god, through a ceremonial marriage to cross. The chosen would see it as a high honor to be selected knowing they will be going to die on the cross. Or perhaps the modern crucifixion would be used as a sacred voluntary suicide method, where one goes to it and dies upon it while their families celebrate the beauty that will soon ascend to the heavens.

To use such a method as a way to send the criminal off, I would have to vote no. The cross is a holy method, not to be defamed by the vile and vermin of those judged criminals of society.

I'm always in favor or the guillotine, even for jaywalking

Not for jaywalking. That penalty is not a fatal one. Jaywalkers get a month of public nudity, with hands cuffed behind their back, and the key around their neck. Any time they step outside their house, everything must come off and then they hope and pray, someone at the end of their place of work will be kind enough to unlock the cuffs. ;)

Back
Top Bottom