Crucifixion Comic

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hi all!!!
As I'm paneling together my second comic, it occurred to me, I didn't post a pic of the crucified star of this story yet... High time I corrected that...
As usual I reduced the size of the render to 33% of the original resolution.

You can find my published works over here:

www.crux-comics.eu

Thanks for checking it out!

Attachments

• IolaTeaserRR.jpg
    IolaTeaserRR.jpg
    509 KB · Views: 1,305
Hi all!!!
As I'm in the process of paneling the comic together, I thought I might post a "raw" page (no text balloons yet).
So enjoy a random page from the comic (again, text hasn't been added yet) at 33% of the original resolution.

You can get my published works over here:

https://www.crux-comics.eu

Thanks for checking it out!!!

Cheers,

MZ

Attachments

• Page74RR.jpg
    Page74RR.jpg
    734.6 KB · Views: 1,326
Hi all!!!
I'm very close to completing this second comic now! Just a few finishing touches left and some back-office work to be done on the website, and then we're good to go!!! In the meantime enjoy a second page without text!!! (one of the things I have to finish up is the page number: somewhere along the way I skipped a number... so this is actually page 83... ) The full comic will be a story spanning 98 pages...
I hope you'll like it :)

As usual, you can find my published stuff over here:

Thanks for checking it out!!!
Cheers,
MZ

Attachments

• Page84RR.jpg
    Page84RR.jpg
    778.6 KB · Views: 1,215
Hi all!!!
I'm in a happy place right now as the comic is technically finished, barring a few export problems I ran into today! You can expect it very soon now!!! I just have to prep the site for it's release and then it will be out for everybody who wants to read it. Only a matter of days if everything goes smoothly :)

To celebrate, I thought, I'd upload a texted page. It's been re scaled to 33% of its original size.
Enjoy!!!
You can find my published works over here:

Cheers,
MZ

Attachments

• Page19RR.jpg
    Page19RR.jpg
    752.5 KB · Views: 1,148
Hi all!!!
I uploaded the new comic to my store today!!! :) :) :) So it is available as of now!
However, since the comic spans 98 pages, the file size is also quite large. The PDF version is 234 MB, the CBR version is 226 MB. I tried having them available as a direct download from the store, but the download speed is just too slow this way. So I uploaded a PDF with the download links to a fast host (tested it, I can download at a speed of 1.5 MB/s from it). So instead of choosing between PDF, CBR or EPUB, you get the download links for all three now.
Given all the difficulties I have had securing a good webhost that allows this kind of stuff and getting an acceptable download speed too, this will probably be the last comic I host on (or through) my own site. The next one (I'm still planning on making a next one :) ) will (if accepted there) be posted on Renderotica most likely. I might also start a project on Patreon if they allow this kind of stuff, which I think they do not. Creating comics is fun, all the hastle of running an "adult site" however is not.
I am however glad I tried it, the experience has been a valuable one! :)
For now, enjoy a promo image to celebrate the release of my second comic! After all this is a happy event! :)
You guys have the premiere by the way, I haven't posted this release on any other network yet. :) I'll do that tomorrow :)
Cheers,
MZ

Attachments

• NewComicOutNow.jpg
    NewComicOutNow.jpg
    788.4 KB · Views: 1,107
Hi all!!!
I uploaded the new comic to my store today!!! :):):) So it is available as of now!
However, since the comic spans 98 pages, the file size is also quite large. The PDF version is 234 MB, the CBR version is 226 MB. I tried having them available as a direct download from the store, but the download speed is just too slow this way. So I uploaded a PDF with the download links to a fast host (tested it, I can download at a speed of 1.5 MB/s from it). So instead of choosing between PDF, CBR or EPUB, you get the download links for all three now.
Given all the difficulties I have had securing a good webhost that allows this kind of stuff and getting an acceptable download speed too, this will probably be the last comic I host on (or through) my own site. The next one (I'm still planning on making a next one :) ) will (if accepted there) be posted on Renderotica most likely. I might also start a project on Patreon if they allow this kind of stuff, which I think they do not. Creating comics is fun, all the hastle of running an "adult site" however is not.
I am however glad I tried it, the experience has been a valuable one! :)
For now, enjoy a promo image to celebrate the release of my second comic! After all this is a happy event! :)
You guys have the premiere by the way, I haven't posted this release on any other network yet. :) I'll do that tomorrow :)
Cheers,
MZ
Hi Marius
I press "add to cart", it shows on the shopping trolley €14,99, but when I press on the trolley button it says "your cart is currently empty", what's happening???

Glad to know it's fixed... I just concluded running some tests on different browsers and I couldn't get that error to happen... And if I can't recreate it, I can't fix it... Very odd... I was worried there for a second... Did the downloads work okay for you?
Thanks for letting me know!
Cheers,
Marius

I bought it yesterday but still no download link :(
Hi Betram! Sorry to hear that! Can you provide me with your email adres? I will mail the links to you manually. Just to be absolutely sure: did you also check your spam folder? Sometimes it ends up in there.
Thanks a lot,
And sorry for the delay,
Marius

Hi all!!!

Enjoy another promo pic for my recently released comic: "The Priestess Of Peril".

This time, putting a bit more emphasis on the dangling maiden gagging in the noose :)

It features a whipping, some "random" torture ;) a detailed slow hanging and obviously a detailed crucifixion.

The comic spans 98 pages of 3001 x 4032 px resolution at 96 dpi.

You can download it as PDF, CBR or EPUB (epub resolution is lower)

You can get the comic over here:

www.crux-comics.eu

Thanks for checking it out! Thanks for favorites, comments and watches!!!

Cheers,

MZ

Attachments

• PoPOutNow.jpg
    PoPOutNow.jpg
    939.2 KB · Views: 1,006
Hi all!
Enjoy another render from my second comic: "The Priestess Of Peril".

The comic is available now!!!
It's a massive story, spanning 98 pages, using more than 1000 panels :)
Page resolution is 3001 x 4032 pixels a t 96 dpi, to allow for some serious zooming!!! It is available in PDF, CBR and EPUB (Epub resolution might be smaller)

If you want to know why these two lovely ladies are tied up and where they are going, pick up the comic over at:

www.crux-comics.eu

Cheers,
MZ

Attachments

• PoPPromo03RR.jpg
    PoPPromo03RR.jpg
    541.4 KB · Views: 1,012
Hi all!
Enjoy another render from my second comic: "The Priestess Of Peril".

The comic is available now!!!
It's a massive story, spanning 98 pages, using more than 1000 panels :)
Page resolution is 3001 x 4032 pixels a t 96 dpi, to allow for some serious zooming!!! It is available in PDF, CBR and EPUB (Epub resolution might be smaller)

If you want to know why these two lovely ladies are tied up and where they are going, pick up the comic over at:

www.crux-comics.eu

Cheers,
MZ
One of my favourites - it does set the imagination racing, wondering what's going to happen to them...

Hi all!!!
Nothing to celebrate Sunday like a good look inside the Dungeon of Master Caerwan ;)
Things look like they're getting pretty interesting :)
If you want to know how the story continues, pick up my comic "The Priestess Of Peril" over at:

www.crux-comics.eu

It's a 98 page comic: Page resolution is 3001 x 4032 pixels a t 96 dpi, to allow for some serious zooming!!! It is available in PDF, CBR and EPUB (Epub resolution might be smaller)

Cheers,
MZ

Attachments

• LookInsideTheDungeonRR.jpg
    LookInsideTheDungeonRR.jpg
    512 KB · Views: 978
Hi all!
Enjoy another render I made for my latest comic "The Priestess Of Peril"! I like this one in particular as it contains a lot of tension (at least the way I see it...) Two entirely different yet very real levels of impending doom. I leave it up to you to decide which is worse (or sweeter...) ;)
You can get the comic over here:

It's a 98 page comic: Page resolution is 3001 x 4032 pixels at 96 dpi, to allow for some serious zooming!!! It is available in PDF, CBR and EPUB (Epub resolution might be smaller)

Cheers,
MZ

Attachments

• YoureUpNextRR.jpg
    YoureUpNextRR.jpg
    924.6 KB · Views: 927
Hi all!!!
Enjoy another render I made for my second comic: "The Priestess Of Peril"!!!
Being a good executioner, Master Caerwan has to check how much torture the "flesh at hand" will be able to take... A necessary task, though I don't think he really minds carrying it out :)... And by the looks of things, both convicted girls don't mind it that much either... ;) sticking to my favorite theme: blurring the lines between excitement and despair, between ecstasy and agony...

It's a 98 page comic, containing more than 1000 panels!!! Page resolution is 3001 x 4032 pixels at 96 dpi, to allow for some serious zooming!!! It is available in PDF, CBR and EPUB (Epub resolution might be smaller)

You can get it here:

If you like my art, please support me and buy the comic! Thanks a lot!
Cheers,
MZ

Attachments

• WhatABootyRR.jpg
    WhatABootyRR.jpg
    554 KB · Views: 898
Back
Top Bottom