Crucifixion Comic

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hi all!!!
I have found a reliable internet access on my holiday, so I decided to upload my latest collection to my web store. It's a collection of about 300 renders, all of them featuring more mature women in various situations of demise and peril. Some of them are crux related, most are not. In all of them the focus lies entirely on the victim. For this reason the background has been reduced to a minimum, as are the tormentors that are often left completely out of view. Call it an artistic experiment if you will :)
Many thanks for checking it out!!!

You can find it at:

https://www.crux-comics.eu

Cheers,
MZ

Attachments

Last edited:

crackpot

Assistant executioner
Hi all!!!
I have found a reliable internet access on my holiday, so I decided to upload my latest collection to my web store. It's a collection of about 300 renders, all of them featuring more mature women in various situations of demise and peril. Some of them are crux related, most are not. In all of them the focus lies entirely on the victim. For this reason the background has been reduced to a minimum, as are the tormentors that are often left completely out of view. Call it an artistic experiment if you will :)

You can find it at:

Cheers,
MZ
Personally I think one's too fat and the other too old, not for me

Hi all!!!

You can find it at:

Cheers,
MZ
Just an update: The package contains more than 150 full color images and more than 150 versions in black and white.

Cheers,
MZ

Maestro, can I hope to see continue of Caudalia's execution (her days from 2nd to 6th)?
Hi! That might happen. Yet I have some "on demand" work in the pipeline, and another comic that I need to finish first. So it might happen after that...
Kind regards,
Marius

Hi all!!!
I know I'm not posting as much as I used to... And here's the reason: I'm hard at work on a new comic :) This is one of the pages of it (though not in full size :) ) It might look a bit off topic in this one, but this is the prelude to a sort of crucifixion later on...
It's going to be quite long and feature a variety of stuff :) one in particular is already very clear here...
Right now I don't have a release date yet... The thing is still in development.
Hope you like what you see!

Hope to post soon again,
Marius

Attachments

Hi all!!!
I'm very happy to announce a new release on my site!!! :) The past moths I have been working both on my own comic and on "on demand" pictures that several people requested. A collection of these requests is now also available on my site. The collection features a variety of peril and demise themed pics, but also a dedicated Crux themed gallery is included :)

Thanks for checking it out at:

www.crux-comics.eu

Have a nice weekend!
Marius

Attachments

Apostate

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Hi all!!!
I'm very happy to announce a new release on my site!!! :) The past moths I have been working both on my own comic and on "on demand" pictures that several people requested. A collection of these requests is now also available on my site. The collection features a variety of peril and demise themed pics, but also a dedicated Crux themed gallery is included :)

Thanks for checking it out at:

www.crux-comics.eu

Have a nice weekend!
Marius
MZ, my opinion of your work has followed the same arc as that for Markus, from "meh" to "WHOA!!!":very_hot:

Do keep it up, in at least two senses of that expression. ;)

Attachments

MZ, my opinion of your work has followed the same arc as that for Markus, from "meh" to "WHOA!!!":very_hot:

Do keep it up, in at least two senses of that expression. ;)
Thank you very much!!!

Apostate

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member

Attachments

Top Bottom