Crucifixion Comic

Go to CruxDreams.com

Eulalia

Poet Laureate
Staff member
As evidenced by my stories, this modern crucifixion motif is a favorite of mine. I hadn't noticed the posters in the background--excellent detail. I do have a business question. The forklift says FOLT 3500. If I google that, what I come up with is Carol Folt, Chancellor of the UNC. Is this a product placement (certainly not by the chancellor) for which the artist is paid, as occurs these days in the cinema?
I think Folt means 'torture' in German. Obviously it's a fork-lift specially designed for just that purpose!

mariuszebo

Magistrate
Hi! As I said, the forklift is a commercially available 3D Model. I didn't alter it in any way, but it's fun to see it spark such speculation :)
As I have read, there is demand for a follow up on the story, so here you go :)

Her heart was really beating now… This was her big show… Stephani was eager to lie down on the cross and get her execution going. But the Oxville official stopped her in her naked tracks. “Not so fast, there!” he said. “Before you get down on that wood, we have a little surprise for you… to celebrate our first ever public crucifixion on this execution grounds!” Stephani tried to maintain her composure, but she was both mightily curious and massively frightened what that surprise might be…

StephaniScene006CRR.jpg

Then the Oxville Official brought out a crown made out of flowers. “A crown!” he cheered. “A crown for our queen of pain and shame! Why don’t you put it on, girl?” Stephani smiled… The Oxville Official was right. This was, after all, a festive occasion and her crown of flowers would really highlight that. “Thank you, sir…” she answered. “That really adds a wonderful touch to my execution… Really thoughtful of you…” Stephani was over the moon. Oxville Executioners had thought of everything. A massively ghastly execution and a delightfull finishing detail that emphasized the fact she volunteered for it… She felt an unreal storm of arousal coming on as she accepted her lovely crown. Even the colors were excellent, they accentuated her delicate body even more…

StephaniScene007ARR.jpg

“Isn’t she lovely?” The executioner shouted through the mike. “Come on, Stephani! Show off your body one more time to all the good people here before you recline on your throne of torture and submit yourself to your savage slaughter!!!” The executioner was really going now… And Stephani was more than happy to comply. Her dream was coming true: utter humiliation; yet she felt aroused and proud to pirouette around and let the crowd see every detail of her exposed body… And soon, very soon her horrendous ordeal would start. Pain beyond her wildest nightmares would be inflicted upon het totally exposed nakedness… Stephani could not help but smile while she kept turning around. This was indeed the ultimate abuse she had desired for so long.

StephaniScene007BRR.jpg

While Stephani kept turning to let the crowd have a good look at all her curves, she suddenly felt a sturdy hand grab her shoulder from behind. “That’ll do, lass!” The Oxville Official was very firm now. “I bet you could be strutting your assets all day, but we do have a job to do… if you wouldn’t mind?” He gestured towards the cross as he said it. Stephani’s heart skipped a beat. “Of course, sir…” She said and started walking towards the cross… her cross. “I didn’t mean to stall, sir…” Stephani said as she looked back at the Official. “No worries, lass…” The Official replied. “We’ve got no other executions planned for today… We can spend all the time we need getting you properly crucified…”

StephaniScene007CRR.jpg

“Speaking about properly…” The Oxville Official continued, as he grabbed Stephani by her thighs… “Let’s get a feel of your muscles… To see how long you will last!” Stephani jumped and let out a little yelp. She hadn’t expected that. “Ow…sir!” Yet she had a playful smile on her face when she looked at the Official. “And, sir? Will I dance for a long time, you think?” she giggled. “Absolutely!” The official smiled. “We’ll make sure of that!!!”

StephaniScene007DRR.jpg

Stephani had reached her cross now. The executioner grabbed her by the shoulder. “Come here.” He said. “I’ll help you get down and assume the proper position. Don’t you worry now. I’ll tell you exactly where to put your wrists and feet… I’ll take good care of you.” Stephani smiled. “I know you will, sir… I have no doubts about that…” she answered as she allowed the executioner to gently push her down on her cross. She was going to try and follow his lead for as long as she could. After all, Stephani wanted to to good as the first cruxette of the town…

StephaniScene007ERR.jpg

“Take a look at your instruments of suffering, Stephani!” The official shouted. He had picked up the mallet and one of the four nails that would be used to fix Stephani to her cross. Stephani gazed at them in utter awe. “How can something so simple cause so much agony?” she thought. Though she was genuinely frightened now, she also couldn’t wait to find out…

StephaniScene007FRR.jpg

The executioner noticed how Stephani was looking at the nails now. “They’re marvelous, aren’t they?” he asked. “Stephani totally agreed, yet she said nothing… She was completely awestruck by what was going to happen to her soon. “Maybe you’ve seen we’ve blunted them…” The executioner continued. “That way it will take a lot more blows to get them all the way in… And blunt ends tend to push soft tissue like veins and such aside instead of rupturing them… Especially if I nail them in slow… Not to mention the boatloads of agony that will add to your execution…” Stephani was gasping for air now… Her execution was going to be worse than hell… She was definitely in way over her head, yet her perverse mind was urging her on. “Lie down, Stephani…” she told herself. “Lie down and let them nail you up… You know you secretly want it…”

Cheers,
Marius

Last edited by a moderator:

mariuszebo

Magistrate
As you know, this is one of my favourites of your series Marius,
indeed one of my all-time crux favourites!
I've taken the liberty of inserting the pics where I think they should go in th text,
please tell me if you want them moved.
Hi! Thanks for the compliment and putting the text to the pictures! Can you swap pic four and five? Then they would be in perfect order :)
Thanks a lot!
Cheers,
Marius

Eulalia

Poet Laureate
Staff member
Hi! Thanks for the compliment and putting the text to the pictures! Can you swap pic four and five? Then they would be in perfect order :)
Thanks a lot!
Cheers,
Marius
No problem - I had them that way first, but reading the text
I thought I might have got them wrong way round and changed them.

I've also inserted in the first part, a couple of pages back -
again let me know if they need moving.

mariuszebo

Magistrate
No problem - I had them that way first, but reading the text
I thought I might have got them wrong way round and changed them.

I've also inserted in the first part, a couple of pages back -
again let me know if they need moving.
Thanks a lot!!! Looking mighty perfect now!!! (both series)

Hi! As I said, the forklift is a commercially available 3D Model. I didn't alter it in any way, but it's fun to see it spark such speculation :)

Her heart was really beating now… This was her big show… Stephani was eager to lie down on the cross and get her execution going. But the Oxville official stopped her in her naked tracks. “Not so fast, there!” he said. “Before you get down on that wood, we have a little surprise for you… to celebrate our first ever public crucifixion on this execution grounds!” Stephani tried to maintain her composure, but she was both mightily curious and massively frightened what that surprise might be…

View attachment 723428

Then the Oxville Official brought out a crown made out of flowers. “A crown!” he cheered. “A crown for our queen of pain and shame! Why don’t you put it on, girl?” Stephani smiled… The Oxville Official was right. This was, after all, a festive occasion and her crown of flowers would really highlight that. “Thank you, sir…” she answered. “That really adds a wonderful touch to my execution… Really thoughtful of you…” Stephani was over the moon. Oxville Executioners had thought of everything. A massively ghastly execution and a delightfull finishing detail that emphasized the fact she volunteered for it… She felt an unreal storm of arousal coming on as she accepted her lovely crown. Even the colors were excellent, they accentuated her delicate body even more…

View attachment 723429

“Isn’t she lovely?” The executioner shouted through the mike. “Come on, Stephani! Show off your body one more time to all the good people here before you recline on your throne of torture and submit yourself to your savage slaughter!!!” The executioner was really going now… And Stephani was more than happy to comply. Her dream was coming true: utter humiliation; yet she felt aroused and proud to pirouette around and let the crowd see every detail of her exposed body… And soon, very soon her horrendous ordeal would start. Pain beyond her wildest nightmares would be inflicted upon het totally exposed nakedness… Stephani could not help but smile while she kept turning around. This was indeed the ultimate abuse she had desired for so long.

View attachment 723430

While Stephani kept turning to let the crowd have a good look at all her curves, she suddenly felt a sturdy hand grab her shoulder from behind. “That’ll do, lass!” The Oxville Official was very firm now. “I bet you could be strutting your assets all day, but we do have a job to do… if you wouldn’t mind?” He gestured towards the cross as he said it. Stephani’s heart skipped a beat. “Of course, sir…” She said and started walking towards the cross… her cross. “I didn’t mean to stall, sir…” Stephani said as she looked back at the Official. “No worries, lass…” The Official replied. “We’ve got no other executions planned for today… We can spend all the time we need getting you properly crucified…”

View attachment 723431

“Speaking about properly…” The Oxville Official continued, as he grabbed Stephani by her thighs… “Let’s get a feel of your muscles… To see how long you will last!” Stephani jumped and let out a little yelp. She hadn’t expected that. “Ow…sir!” Yet she had a playful smile on her face when she looked at the Official. “And, sir? Will I dance for a long time, you think?” she giggled. “Absolutely!” The official smiled. “We’ll make sure of that!!!”

View attachment 723432

Stephani had reached her cross now. The executioner grabbed her by the shoulder. “Come here.” He said. “I’ll help you get down and assume the proper position. Don’t you worry now. I’ll tell you exactly where to put your wrists and feet… I’ll take good care of you.” Stephani smiled. “I know you will, sir… I have no doubts about that…” she answered as she allowed the executioner to gently push her down on her cross. She was going to try and follow his lead for as long as she could. After all, Stephani wanted to to good as the first cruxette of the town…

View attachment 723433

“Take a look at your instruments of suffering, Stephani!” The official shouted. He had picked up the mallet and one of the four nails that would be used to fix Stephani to her cross. Stephani gazed at them in utter awe. “How can something so simple cause so much agony?” she thought. Though she was genuinely frightened now, she also couldn’t wait to find out…

View attachment 723434

The executioner noticed how Stephani was looking at the nails now. “They’re marvelous, aren’t they?” he asked. “Stephani totally agreed, yet she said nothing… She was completely awestruck by what was going to happen to her soon. “Maybe you’ve seen we’ve blunted them…” The executioner continued. “That way it will take a lot more blows to get them all the way in… And blunt ends tend to push soft tissue like veins and such aside instead of rupturing them… Especially if I nail them in slow… Not to mention the boatloads of agony that will add to your execution…” Stephani was gasping for air now… Her execution was going to be worse than hell… She was definitely in way over her head, yet her perverse mind was urging her on. “Lie down, Stephani…” she told herself. “Lie down and let them nail you up… You know you secretly want it…”

Cheers,
Marius
Marius this is a great story! I like how you made the official sound like a game show host explaining to Stephani and the crowd what she has won. You do a great job on Stephani's body and how you display it. I really like the muscle tone and cannot wait to see her flex it during the crucifixion and afterwards. Your skills are great! Keep up the great job and look to seeing more :)

crackpot

Assistant executioner

View attachment 723428

View attachment 723429

View attachment 723430

View attachment 723431

View attachment 723432

View attachment 723433

View attachment 723434

Cheers,
Marius
Brilliant!!!!

Hi all,
A fan suggested Iinserted a liitle extra into the story and have Stephani kiss her executioners as thanks for her crown. I really liked that idea, so I inserted it here. Enjoy!!!
Cheers,
Marius

“Thank you very much, sir…” Stephani whispered when she had her crown on her head. “Can I interest you in a kiss in return for this favor?” Stephani asked. She was quite nervous when she did… But she thought both Oxville employees were quite hot. Also, despite the ordeal that was awaiting her, Stephani was determined to show her consent in every way she could while she still could.
The Oxville Official laughed. “Fine by me, girl! Kiss away!” Stephani had to stand on her tip toes to be able to give the official a kiss. She decided to play both the crowd and the official and went for a passionate kiss, full on the mouth. Obviously the crowd loved it. And so did the Official. He kissed her back and looked straight into her eyes. “Well, there girl… If this is what I get for giving you a crown, I’m quite curious to see what you will do for my colleague here… After all, he’s the one that’s going to carry out your execution!”
Stephani took a step back. “Well…” She thought. “Better express my gratitude to him too…” Quickly she walked towards the executioner and the cross. “I just heard you are going to the hard work of nailing me down…” she said to the executioner. “I think that deserves a kiss too… Can I..?” she leaned towards her executioner. He simply smiled and put his arms around her.
Again, Stephani had to stand on her tip toes to give her executioner a kiss. She was more than happy to feel him kiss her back. “If you keep that attitude up, you’re going to be a marvel to spike up!” he smiled. “Thank you…” Stephani replied. “I’ll try not to disappoint you… I hope you ‘ll enjoy nailing me…”
Stephani gave in to her inner voice now. She knew she was going to regret it from the very second it was going to start, but she wanted her suffering to begin now. “Um sir...?” she asked as she reclined on her cross. “Do you want me to put my feet on top of each other for the nailing?” Stephani asked because she wasn’t sure how she was going to be hammered to her cross exactly. As she sat on her cross, she could feel the rough would push into her buttocks. “Oh my!” she thought… “I’m already thinking that raspy would is hurting my bum quite badly… and we haven’t even started yet…” Her executioner smiled at her… “No, Stephani dear… We have four nails lying around here, not three… So I won’t be nailing your feet on top of each other…”
“Oh, right…” Stephani replied… She felt kind of silly now… the four nails had been there all along, so she could have known that… “So you will be nailing my feet to the cross next to each other than… Something like this?” She asked a she held her feet together. “Quite right!” The executioner said. Nailing them next to each other allows for much better and longer dancing!” The Oxville Official chimed in “And that means you get to feel the pain of your feet being destroyed one at a time! I told you, we will do everything we can to make you suffer as hard and as long as possible… because that’s what crucifixion is all about!”
“Go ahead now, Stephani!” the executioner said into his mike. “Go ahead and recline! Get “comfortable” on your cross I’d say, hahaha!!!” Stephani started to feel a bit scared now. About to lie down on the cross, she realized what she had gotten herself in to. Although she could feel an unreal buildup of arousal burn in her loins, the prospect of the horrendous torture she had volunteered for started to dawn upon her… “I’m going to suffer so very hard…” She thought… “Way more than I will ever be able to take… Why does that stimulate me so?”

Attachments

Oh yes, the kiss is inspired! This really is the hottest thing you've done MZ,
both visually and verbally.
Thanks!!! But I can't take the credit... It wasn't my idea... I do agree though... When I read about it, it was a no-brainer. It's going in :)

Top Bottom