Crucifixion Comic

Go to CruxDreams.com

mariuszebo

Magistrate
Hi all,
I'm very pleased to be able to announce the release of yet another comic!!! Or rather a comic collection The Demise Collection Vol 4: featuring three comics, for a total of 359 images at 4156 x 3796 px featuring young women in various situations of peril and demise. This set features three comics. Two on electro torture and crucifixion and one focusing on a hardcore whipping.
Attached you can find an 8th promo pic of this new collection that is out now at:

www.crux-comics.eu

Thanks for checking it out,

Cheers,
Marius

Attachments

mariuszebo

Magistrate
Hi all,
I'm very pleased to be able to announce the release of yet another comic!!! Or rather a comic collection The Demise Collection Vol 4: featuring three comics, for a total of 359 images at 4156 x 3796 px featuring young women in various situations of peril and demise. This set features three comics. Two on electro torture and crucifixion and one focusing on a hardcore whipping.
Attached you can find an 9th promo pic of this new collection that is out now at:

www.crux-comics.eu

Cheers,
Marius

Attachments

mariuszebo

Magistrate
Hi all,
Attached you can find an 10th promo pic of this new collection that is out now at:

www.crux-comics.eu

Cheers,
Marius

Attachments

Top Bottom