Crucifixion Comic

Go to CruxDreams.com
Thank you all for the clarification on trophy points! :) "Cruxette"... I might use that term in one of my comics, if allowed... I like it a lot!
Spoiler Alert: a golden shower is not in the script for this comic... :)
As it's Sunday, I post a bit earlier. Enjoy the renders and as always, the feedback is much appreciated!
Cheers,
MZ
I was only warning you about the shower...:D
Great work!!!

Thank you all for the clarification on trophy points! :) "Cruxette"... I might use that term in one of my comics, if allowed... I like it a lot!
Spoiler Alert: a golden shower is not in the script for this comic... :)
As it's Sunday, I post a bit earlier. Enjoy the renders and as always, the feedback is much appreciated!
Cheers,
MZ
I like the first photo. She screams very loud and you see that she is suffering very hard.

Hi all! Thanks for the encouraging feedback!
Enjoy two more snippets out of my rendering engine :)
I hope you like them, let me know!
Also, a little question: what format would you prefer the comic to be in: PDF, EPUB, CBR, MOBI, AZW? Maybe another format?
Keeping in mind readability and file size.
Cheers,
MZ

Attachments

• 47D2P.JPG
    47D2P.JPG
    130.1 KB · Views: 986
  • 49A2P.JPG
    49A2P.JPG
    145.4 KB · Views: 927
Hi all!
I'm currently looking at Pdf, Epub and Cbr. Now Cbr is essentially a .rar compression, do any of you know how to make that as small as possible? I did turn a mock-up version of my comic into pdf and epub, which gave me a file of about 11 MB. If I did the same to create a cbr file, that file is about 130 MB... A bit large I'd say... can that be compressed down? any takers? :)
In the meantime, back to business: here are two more renders competing to be used as a panel in my comic :)
Enjoy and let me know what you think! (on both the renders and the cbr thing :) )
Cheers,
MZ

Attachments

• 49AP.JPG
    49AP.JPG
    162.1 KB · Views: 761
  • 49C2P.JPG
    49C2P.JPG
    160.1 KB · Views: 739
Hi all! Thanks for the encouraging feedback!
Enjoy two more snippets out of my rendering engine :)
I hope you like them, let me know!
Also, a little question: what format would you prefer the comic to be in: PDF, EPUB, CBR, MOBI, AZW? Maybe another format?
Keeping in mind readability and file size.
Cheers,
MZ
Here we use pdfs in the Forum Archive (see tab on top bar),
we (well, our Madiosi) makes all the best work on the Forums into pdfs for the Archive,
and he also makes e-books... hang on, I'll check the formats he uses...

e-pub and mobi

http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/crux-forums-e-book-library.4744/

Thank you all for the very constructive feedback! I do feel compelled to mention again that the idea is to sell the comic. So although I would be greatly honored if it would be considered "best work" and be turned into a pdf for the archives here, it would also take away a part of my potential income... If you can all agree, I would be more than happy to provide a pdf (if off course , it would merit that) of all the promo pics I've been posting so far. But for the finished comic, it would be greatly appreciated if that would not be posted here after the release. I hope you can understand this.
I have, in the meantime found a piece of software that can shrink cbr files. If it can do that without reducing the resolution, I will certainly include a cbr version of the comic. :)
Off course, the rendering has not halted, so as a daily update two more pictures of a theme we all know very well by now :)
Hope you like them! Let me know your thoughts!
Cheers,
MZ

Attachments

• 50CP.JPG
    50CP.JPG
    149.3 KB · Views: 745
  • 50FP.JPG
    50FP.JPG
    164.2 KB · Views: 760
Is it me, or are the reactions a little bit dampened on that last post of mine?
In any case, the project is moving forward steadily, so enjoy two new "daily renders" :)
Let me know what you think! :)
Cheers,
MZ

Attachments

• 50I2P.JPG
    50I2P.JPG
    75.3 KB · Views: 773
  • 51FP.JPG
    51FP.JPG
    43.2 KB · Views: 810
I like the detail on her feet.

love it.
Well, that has been a 3D frustration of mine for a LOOOONG time: everytime a "new generation" of 3D characters comes out, always claiming to be the most photo-realistic to date, the feet (among other areas) are always completely forgotten when it comes to so called photo-realism... Even the recently released Genesis 8 figure from DAZ has feet that still look an awful lot like plastic doll feet... A shame. Luckily this can be fixed using a variety of add on morphs from different vendors...
But for example, the rib cage area is another part of the human body that has been largely forgotten (at least in the female characters) when it comes to adequate resolution to add in some realistic morphs. And that one hasn't been fixed yet... Anyway glad you like it! :)
Cheers,
MZ

are the reactions a little bit dampened on that last post of mine?
my reactions to it are very damp indeed! :devil:

I would be more than happy to provide a pdf (if off course , it would merit that) of all the promo pics I've been posting so far. But for the finished comic, it would be greatly appreciated if that would not be posted here after the release. I hope you can understand this.
Of course, that's a good idea. And you could open a thread in our 'Links to Paysites' section with promos, information and a link to where it can be bought.

Is it me, or are the reactions a little bit dampened on that last post of mine?
In any case, the project is moving forward steadily, so enjoy two new "daily renders" :)
Let me know what you think! :)
Cheers,
MZ

Well I've been leaving comments over on the other site, but I'll put some here.
Wrenchingly graphic portrayal of her agony, Zebo, such a good job.
Her stark suffering is written on her face and body, sweat shining on her dark skin, limbs straining . . . . .
You have captured the extremity of her ordeal beautifully.

Hi! I just thought I upset some people by stating I wanted to sell the comic and didn't want to have it posted for free... But clearly, not to worry then... That's a relief! Stay tuned for more pics, but they will arrive a couple of hours from now.... Like Thehangingtree said... When real life gets in the way...
Cheers,
MZ

Hi! As promised, the daily dose of renders, be it a bit later than usual. Enjoy!
Let me know what you think! One is from the story, one is from another comic in the making, but is also used on the site to give it a real crux and a real comic feel :)
Cheers,
MZ

Attachments

• 51I2P.JPG
    51I2P.JPG
    123.3 KB · Views: 919
  • News01.JPG
    News01.JPG
    109 KB · Views: 947
Howdy!
Taking a step away from the comic to work on the site a bit more. Enjoy two pics that will be featured there!
(They're also from a comic which is still planned to be rendered out after this one... and maybe a couple of others in between...). Let me know what you think!
Cheers,
MZ

Attachments

• Contact01.JPG
    Contact01.JPG
    109.8 KB · Views: 907
  • Donate01.JPG
    Donate01.JPG
    99.3 KB · Views: 881
Back
Top Bottom