Crucifixion Comic

Go to CruxDreams.com
I don't hit that problem, looks like it's being blocked in Germany?

Strictly speaking, when the comic is available for sale, it should be advertised on our 'Links to Paysites' thread, not here.
No problem, As soon as the comic is available, I'll put it on that forum! Thanks for the heads up!
Cheers,
MZ

Personally I don't like polls (especially ones with multiple choice answers as I have to write down the replies and go back to the questions). Just ask what you want to know and you might get ideas you hadn't thought of!!!!
I like your direct style !!!
So here we go with the obvious questions: :)
1: With what you've seen so far, would you buy the comic?
2: What would you consider a fair price? I've been doing "research" and I find comics of comparable size and content for 19.95 €, but also for 10 € and even lower. I have a number in mind, but given there does not appear to be a clear "benchmark", I'd like to test the waters :) (and yes, since I ask, the release is near :) )
Cheers,
MZ

2: What would you consider a fair price? I've been doing "research" and I find comics of comparable size and content for 19.95 €, but also for 10 € and even lower. I have a number in mind, but given there does not appear to be a clear "benchmark", I'd like to test the waters :) (and yes, since I ask, the release is near :) )
Cheers,
MZ

1. I've never paid money for something like this, but I'm not a good one to ask because I produce stories and art work myself. In general, I contribute mine for free, this is a (time-consuming) hobby for me.
2. I'd be curious to know that too. You might get an idea from looking on Renderotica.com, never browsed their artwork and comics, but their 3D models are expensive compared to similar things from vanilla sites like Renderosity.com.

1. I've never paid money for something like this, but I'm not a good one to ask because I produce stories and art work myself. In general, I contribute mine for free, this is a (time-consuming) hobby for me.
2. I'd be curious to know that too. You might get an idea from looking on Renderotica.com, never browsed their artwork and comics, but their 3D models are expensive compared to similar things from vanilla sites like Renderosity.com.
Thanks!
I know their 3D is expensive sometimes, but comics have quite a wide margin ranging from 5$ to 10$ but in that price range you get all amounts of pages and panels. Most expensive I found (if you calculate $ per panel) would put my comic at 75$ which is, needles to say completely insane... Cheapest by that calculation would put it at roughly 8,5$. So there is quite a range... Same thing for Dofantasy: every comic there goes for 19.95 € or something... So again, ranges, ranges, ranges :)

Thanks!
I know their 3D is expensive sometimes, but comics have quite a wide margin ranging from 5$ to 10$ but in that price range you get all amounts of pages and panels. Most expensive I found (if you calculate $ per panel) would put my comic at 75$ which is, needles to say completely insane... Cheapest by that calculation would put it at roughly 8,5$. So there is quite a range... Same thing for Dofantasy: every comic there goes for 19.95 € or something... So again, ranges, ranges, ranges :)

If I were you I would start a conversation and invite Damian and Skating Jesus to discuss this with you. Both of those guys have been creating and selling their art work for quite a while, and both of them do high-quality work although in different media. I collaborated with Damian on one about ten years or more ago, "Roman Crucifictions", for which I wrote the stories to accompany his art.

If I were you I would start a conversation and invite Damian and Skating Jesus to discuss this with you. Both of those guys have been creating and selling their art work for quite a while, and both of them do high-quality work although in different media. I collaborated with Damian on one about ten years or more ago, "Roman Crucifictions", for which I wrote the stories to accompany his art.
I've bought 2 comics (PDF) from Skating Jesus at Renderotica, they cost $ 10 per comic

I have the problem with
Firefox 55.0.3 (64-Bit)
Google Chrome Version 60.0.3112.113 (Offizieller Build) (32-Bit)
I get your exact same message if I put in an age that makes me younger than 21 years of age. Might be a silly remark, but are you sure you put in a date of birth that makes you older than 21?
Let me know if this helps, if not I'll dig further :)
Cheers,
MZ

Thanks for the tip!
Do you mean starting a conversation here somewhere? If so, very stupid question, but how do I do that?
Thanks a lot,
MZ

I get your exact same message if I put in an age that makes me younger than 21 years of age. Might be a silly remark, but are you sure you put in a date of birth that makes you older than 21?
Let me know if this helps, if not I'll dig further :)
Cheers,
MZ
:doh:
OMG, I ignored the date fields.

Cheers,
MZ

I publish stories on an ebook site http://www.a1adultebooks.com/. They are text only, but I've never charged more than $ 9.99. Fair or not, it's hard to get people to spend more than that on this kind of material.

I wonder whether having your own web site is the best way to go, given that you are an unknown artist. Sure, on an established web site, you have to give part of the money to the site, but you will get much more exposure.

View attachment 526969
or add: You're too young for adult content!
I'll look into that :) Glad your problem is solved :) let me know if you have ideas to improve the site itself! :)
Note: I did check the age calendar field, and sadly I cannot set that to a fixed date. But I did change the feedback message to indicate that you are too young to view the site if the date does not make you 21 years of age or older. :) Thanks for the patience and helpful suggestions!

Cheers,
MZ

Last edited:
I publish stories on an ebook site http://www.a1adultebooks.com/. They are text only, but I've never charged more than $ 9.99. Fair or not, it's hard to get people to spend more than that on this kind of material.

I wonder whether having your own web site is the best way to go, given that you are an unknown artist. Sure, on an established web site, you have to give part of the money to the site, but you will get much more exposure.
Thanks for the feedback!
I have thought about selling on Renderotica or some other platform that gives more exposure. But indeed they take about 50% of the profit... I think that's a bit much. Also given the price range that I think is fair, that doesn't leave me with much... Mind you, I'm still not sure if I'm going to sell through my own site exclusively... If I can slowly direct traffic there from other places... It might be a thought.
Thanks for the feedback!
Cheers,
MZ

Thanks for the feedback!
I have thought about selling on Renderotica or some other platform that gives more exposure. But indeed they take about 50% of the profit... I think that's a bit much. Also given the price range that I think is fair, that doesn't leave me with much... Mind you, I'm still not sure if I'm going to sell through my own site exclusively... If I can slowly direct traffic there from other places... It might be a thought.
Thanks for the feedback!
Cheers,
MZ

How would people find your site, beyond those here? Have you tried to optimize google search parameters? What search terms would lead someone to your site on the first page of a search? There's also the issue of whether people will trust you to give their credit card info.

Yes it's hard to give a portion to a host site (for mine it's generally 30%) but 100% of nothing is not much. If you become established, then having your own site becomes possible because people will search your name.

But if you try it, I will be curious to know how you do.

Cheers,
MZ
I honestly don't buy. I'm not broke by any means but I retired pretty young (50) and haven't had an increase of income in 11 years (I'm not complaining - I'd do it again without a second thought!!!) but things will loosen next year. Someone mentioned around $10 US and that would be a price I would easily consider.

Back
Top Bottom