Crucifixion Comic

Go to CruxDreams.com
I think Damian's illustrated books sell at around $10 too,
I admit I've only got 'author's copies' of ones I've contributed to.

Another consideration would be security/ confidentiality -
how is the payment processed? (e.g. PayPal?) Is it a htpps site?

Thanks for the tip!
Do you mean starting a conversation here somewhere? If so, very stupid question, but how do I do that?
Thanks a lot,
MZ

Go to the top of the page here on this website and click on "Inbox". One of the options you have there is "Start a conversation". Click on that and you'll see how it works. You can invite any member here to join the conversation with you. The format is a lot like the posts here that we normally participate in - just like this one.

Thanks all for the feedback!
Yes the issue of exposure is there... But if my own site doesn't take, I can still publish somewhere else too. If I do it simultaneously or the other way around, I might lose income that I wouldn't have lost this way...
The payment process is safe. It is an https site and it uses the Woocmmerce standard and Stripe gateway so you can safely pay with creditcard, paypall, apple pay, google pay, bitcoin and other crypto currency. To do this, I used the WooCommerce platform, the world's leading e-commerce platform. I'll start the conversation!
I do have a question left: In order not to break forum rules, I think it's best if I stop this thread here and move over to the links to paysites section. Do I start a new thread over there and can I link to this one? Or can this one be moved or copied?
That way I can post some pictures that carry a big banner with my site name on it without breaking the rules :)
Thanks a lot,
Cheers,
MZ

Very nice work, the price of 10 euros seems reasonable if you don't have to share the income, on dofantasy they charge anything from 19,99 to 25 euros, but you have to split the income 50-50%, 50% to the artist, 25% to the site and 25% to the resellers. Good luck with your efforts, though getting the right audience to your site that will pay is not going to be easy, if you send samples to dofantasy, see what they offer, they have the largest audience for stuff like this, and the sales are not stellar, even for established artists. Best of luck and again, nice work. Damian

Very nice work, the price of 10 euros seems reasonable if you don't have to share the income, on dofantasy they charge anything from 19,99 to 25 euros, but you have to split the income 50-50%, 50% to the artist, 25% to the site and 25% to the resellers. Good luck with your efforts, though getting the right audience to your site that will pay is not going to be easy, if you send samples to dofantasy, see what they offer, they have the largest audience for stuff like this, and the sales are not stellar, even for established artists. Best of luck and again, nice work. Damian
Thanks for the support! It means a lot to me!
Cheers,
MZ

Hi,
As I want to take the promo a step further by posting pics with a banner from my site on, I would like to "close" this thread here and post one on the "links to pay sites" section. Can I link from that page to this thread, or do I need to start over in order not to break the forum rules? Thanks a lot, But in the meantime, enjoy one more "clean picture"!
Cheers,
MZ

Attachments

• TermsF.JPG
    TermsF.JPG
    116.3 KB · Views: 948
Do I start a new thread over there and can I link to this one? Or can this one be moved or copied?
You can start a new thread in Links to Paysites,
and insert links either way between this thread and the new one.

If you want, any of us staff can:
Move this thread to a new location, such as 'Links to Paysites'
Copy this thread ditto.
Close this thread to further replies.
Insert a link to the new one at the start of this thread.

My suggestion would be to move this thread to Links to Paysites,
then I (or another moderator) could edit the opening post
to replace the text you posted there with a new one announcing your comic is available,
with all the information and links for ordering it.

If you'd like to discuss plans, start a conversation with me
(as Jedakk explained above - thanks Jedakk!)

Thanks for the tips!
For some perhaps a sad point, but indeed, the previews are over. I'm working on a new comic now, but its way to early to show some stuff already ... :) I can say it's a prequel of what happens in Caudalia's Crossing. Off course it will feature a crucifixion, but this time also more. Torture as well as execution. It might be unwise maybe, but I've gotten some requests to also include a hanging, so why not... After all a hanging has never harmed any... Wait... it has... Oh, well... kind of the point of these comics, no? :)
So it might take a while to get some publishable renders out, as I want to give myself a head start and only start "promoting" once the thing is nearly finished... But I will provide the occasional update off course :) Working title for now: The Priestess Of Peril"
See you all very, very soon :) Lots of posing, shading and rendering to do! :)
Cheers,
MZ

Hi all!
I've been silent for some time, because I'm working hard on my second comic! The plan was to have it nearly done and then start posting about it, but maybe it's better if I show you guys the steady progress throughout the project
wink.gif
The comic has the working title "The Priestess Of Peril" (the cover might still change) and will be a prequel to my first comic. It will give way more background to the character of Fayana, and provide all the context I need to include additional perils (read tortures) as well as other means of Medieval "justice". Of course a crucifixion will also be featured
smile.gif
I will try to provide the occasional update, but I don't want to give the comic away for free of course
smile.gif

Cheers,
MZ

Attachments

• PriestessOfPeril.jpg
    PriestessOfPeril.jpg
    331.7 KB · Views: 1,073
Hi all!
Posting another render for my new comic today. I'm pretty pleased with the way the lighting turned out on this one. I did notice I left a pesky prop in there that should have been hidden, but still, that will be corrected in the final version :) As mentioned before, I'm focusing a bit more on the character of Fayana, as Phaedra, the Priestess Of Peril from the title, finds out Fayana has a "guitly pleasure" that she can use to her advantage... Here you can see the two of them having some "innocent fun" as they have the torture room all to themselves :) I will keep "off topic posts like these to a minimum, but as mentioned, this time, the new comic will contain more than a crucifixion... :)
Let me know what you think
Cheers,
MZ

Attachments

• PriestessFun01.JPG
    PriestessFun01.JPG
    139.5 KB · Views: 1,030
Hi again!
I did some rework on the cover of the new comic, as I felt the cross did not get enough attention. It was quite well camouflaged against the deck of the gallows. I also added the nails and the hammer to stress it even more. What do you think of the new cover?
Cheers,
MZ
www.crux-comics.eu

Attachments

• PriestessOfPerilCoverNEW.jpg
    PriestessOfPerilCoverNEW.jpg
    746.2 KB · Views: 990
Hi again!
I did some rework on the cover of the new comic, as I felt the cross did not get enough attention. It was quite well camouflaged against the deck of the gallows. I also added the nails and the hammer to stress it even more. What do you think of the new cover?
Cheers,
MZ
www.crux-comics.eu
That makes a lot more sense, it wasn't obvious that it was a cross,
nor that the young woman was destined to die that way.
I like the way she, and the young priestess, are being made to watch,
there's greater tension on and in the hanging girl's body,
and the Executioner looks now to be taunting the crux-girl
while he gropes his first victim's breasts.

That makes a lot more sense, it wasn't obvious that it was a cross,
nor that the young woman was destined to die that way.
I like the way she, and the young priestess, are being made to watch,
there's greater tension on and in the hanging girl's body,
and the Executioner looks now to be taunting the crux-girl
while he gropes his first victim's breasts.
Many thanks for your in depth and wonderful remarks! Glad to see other think it is indeed an improvement!
Cheers,
MZ
www.crux-comics.eu

Back
Top Bottom