Crucifixion Comic

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hi all!!!
Enjoy another render from my comic "The Priestess Of Peril"!
In ancient times, panties were more of a rarity... So as our beloved princess kicks up her dress in utter delight, unsuspecting onlookers get a little extra show as the dress catches just enough wind to reveal her royal woman parts... ;)
The entire story of his comic unfolds over the span of 98 high res pages, so lots of naughty fun to explore!
Page resolution is 3001 x 4032 pixels at 96 dpi, to allow for some serious zooming!!! It is available in PDF, CBR and EPUB (Epub resolution might be smaller)
The story features a whipping, some random torture, a detailed hanging and a detailed crucifixion. For the lovers of the darkness, a night time scene is also included.

You can pick up the comic here:

https://www.crux-comics.eu

Thanks for checking it out! If you like my art, support me and buy the comic!!! Thanks a lot!!!

Cheers,
MZ

Attachments

• KickingHerSkirtUpRR.jpg
    KickingHerSkirtUpRR.jpg
    395.6 KB · Views: 1,354
One of your cleverest, Marius, super composition, all 3 women in lively motion,
with Caerwan's hammer and nail at the cetnre of it all!

Very nice poetry! But I must confess, I don't quite understand its meaning in this context... Could you please explain to my simple brain? :) Thanks a lot!!!

To begin.

My “style “ of poetry is not to explain what I am thinking.

Hopefully my words will spark a thought in your mind (or the reader).

In this instance, I believe that I was trying to say ..........

We all go to that place and then we are ourselves in the morning.

?

Last edited:
To begin.

My “style “ of poetry is not to explain what I am thinking.

Hopefully my words will spark a thought in your mind (or the reader).

In this instance, I believe that I was trying to say ..........

We all go to that place and then we are ourselves in the morning.

?
Thanks for explaining! Very inspiring...

Hi all!!!
I got a few messages about my nighttime scenes as it would appear not many people feature pictures of what happens to executed people in the "dark hours of the night"... So here is a torch-lit render I made for my second comic: "The Priestess Of Peril". Enjoy!!!

The entire story of his comic unfolds over the span of 98 high res pages, so lots of naughty fun to explore!
Page resolution is 3001 x 4032 pixels at 96 dpi, to allow for some serious zooming!!! It is available in PDF, CBR and EPUB (Epub resolution might be smaller)
The story features a whipping, some random torture, a detailed hanging and a detailed crucifixion. For the lovers of the darkness, a night time scene is also included.

You can pick up the comic here:

Thanks for checking it out! If you like my art, support me and buy the comic!!! Thanks a lot!!!
Cheers,
MZ

Attachments

• NightTimeCruxRR.jpg
    NightTimeCruxRR.jpg
    318.7 KB · Views: 1,326
Hi all!
I'm posting later than usual, but there's a good reason for it! :)
I have found a way to optimize the online storage for my site and it's products! As a result of this my data can now be stored using significantly less storage space, which means it should be a lot easier to download. As a result of this, two of my products had to be pulled offline, so they could be "republished" and benefit from my new storage system. The comic "The Priestess Of Peril" and the Source Files Collection from "Caudalia's Crossing" were briefly pulled offline today, but are available again as of now. For "The Priestess Of Peril" the impact on file size has been minimal, but the Source Files Collection from "Caudalia's Crossing" has been reduced in storage size from 10 Gb to 2.32 GB. Which is a significant improvement!!!
Now you might be asking: "Why are you boring us with this?" Because all of this was done to be able to release a new product!!! :)
As of today, the Source Files Collection for "The Priestess Of Peril" is also available!!! The collection holds more than 2500 renders, so storage optimization was needed to be able to make it available without killing the internet connection when you download :)
The files are in JPG format, with a resolution of 3000 x 2670 pixels, 96 Dpi.
The download links, you will receive after purchase point to ten separate archives of about 500 MB each, for a total size of 4.86 GB. All ten archives can be opened and extracted individually with the password you will receive after purchase.
Be sure to check the spam folder of your mail if the download confirmation mail does not land in your inbox. Any questions, just drop me a line!
And obviously, enjoy the attached pictures :)

You can pick up the collection here:

Thanks for checking it out! If you like my art, support me and buy it!!! Thanks a lot!!!
Cheers,
MZ
Cheers,
MZ

Attachments

• PoPSFPromo01.jpg
    PoPSFPromo01.jpg
    794.4 KB · Views: 1,102
  • PriestessOfPerilSF.jpg
    PriestessOfPerilSF.jpg
    400.1 KB · Views: 1,065
Hi all!
Enjoy a sample render of the newly available Source Files Collection from the comic "The Priestess Of Peril"!
In this collection you will find 2500+ renders like this (this sample is done at 33% of the original resolution included in the package)! Most are at a 3000 x 2670 resolution, but some, like this one, are bigger :)
Get all the High-Res renders covering all scenes from the comic: torture on the scaffold, a painful inquisition in the dungeon, the detailed executions of both women and the "after-play" from both heroines afterwards!!! ;)
Thanks to an optimized online storing method, the entire collection is "only" 4.86 GB in size, split into ten files of some 500 MB.
All ten archives are individually extractable. :)

You can pick up the collection here:

Thanks for checking it out! If you like my art, support me and buy it!!! Thanks a lot!!!

Cheers,
MZ

Attachments

• SourceFiles Available 04.jpg
    SourceFiles Available 04.jpg
    899.1 KB · Views: 1,123
Hi all!

Enjoy another Promo render for my newest collection: The Priestess Of Peril Source Files!

By popular demand, you can now obtain the massive 2500+ render collection that was used to create the comic "The Priestess Of Peril"!

That's right: more than 2500 high res renders showing every angle of the torture, inquisition and execution of the protagonists from "The Priestess Of Peril"! Obviously, also Princess Fayana and Priestess Phaedra are featured in all their HighRes and saucy nakedness!!!

Enjoy!!!

You can get this amazing collection over here:

Thanks a lot and happy viewing!!!

Cheers,

MZ

Attachments

• PoPSFOutNowRR.jpg
    PoPSFOutNowRR.jpg
    617.8 KB · Views: 1,093
Hi all!
Enjoy a new promo pic from my latest comic: "The Priestess Of Peril"! Iocaste is about to be hoisted up... But she doesn't really seem to mind ;) Executions in my wicked world are always surreal like that...

The comic features a whipping, some random torture including stretching and of course a detailed hanging and a detailed crucifixion!
The story spans 98 high res pages!!!

You can get the comic here:

If you like my art, support me and buy the comic!!! Thanks a lot!!!
Thanks for checking it out!
Cheers,
MZ
Why do u have to crucify her nooo:(

Hi all!

Enjoy another Promo render for my newest collection: The Priestess Of Peril Source Files!

By popular demand, you can now obtain the massive 2500+ render collection that was used to create the comic "The Priestess Of Peril"! Thanks to a better compression method, it is less than 5 GB in download size :)

That's right: more than 2500 high res renders showing every angle of the torture, inquisition and execution of the protagonists from "The Priestess Of Peril"! Obviously, also Princess Fayana and Priestess Phaedra are featured in all their HighRes and saucy nakedness!!! This one show a "cosy" scene inside the lively dungeon of Master Caerwan! Enjoy!

This massive collection is available at:

https://www.crux-comic.eu

Thanks for checking it out!!!

Cheers,

MZ

Attachments

• PoPSFPromo02RR.jpg
    PoPSFPromo02RR.jpg
    438.9 KB · Views: 1,062
Hi all!

Enjoy another Promo Render for my biggest remease to date: a massive collection of more than 2500 high res renders!

That's right: more than 2500 high res renders showing every angle of the torture, inquisition and execution of the protagonists from "The Priestess Of Peril"! Obviously, also Princess Fayana and Priestess Phaedra are featured in all their HighRes and saucy nakedness!!! As you can see in this one, agony is on the rise on Master Caerwans scaffold as we speak
smiley.gif

You can get this huge collection here:

Thanks for checking it out!!!

Cheers,

MZ

Attachments

• PoPSFPromo03RR.jpg
    PoPSFPromo03RR.jpg
    529.4 KB · Views: 1,032
Hi!
Question for the staff:
If I have pics I want to post, unrelated to my work (successful test renders that will never be included in any commercial package) that is for sale, can I post them elsewhere on this community, or would you prefer I post them in this section?
Thanks a lot,
Marius

Hi!
Question for the staff:
If I have pics I want to post, unrelated to my work (successful test renders that will never be included in any commercial package) that is for sale, can I post them elsewhere on this community, or would you prefer I post them in this section?
Thanks a lot,
Marius
I think it would be a very good idea for you to exhibit your not-for-sale artwork elsewhere on the Forums -
probably start a thread in CF Pics and Videos, assuming they're mostly crux-themes,
Fantasy Unlimited if they're more varied.

I think it would be a very good idea for you to exhibit your not-for-sale artwork elsewhere on the Forums -
probably start a thread in CF Pics and Videos, assuming they're mostly crux-themes,
Fantasy Unlimited if they're more varied.
Thanks! I'll open up a new thread then. They're all crux related. ;)

Back
Top Bottom