Crucifixion Comic

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hi all!!!
I have found a reliable internet access on my holiday, so I decided to upload my latest collection to my web store. It's a collection of about 300 renders, all of them featuring more mature women in various situations of demise and peril. Some of them are crux related, most are not. In all of them the focus lies entirely on the victim. For this reason the background has been reduced to a minimum, as are the tormentors that are often left completely out of view. Call it an artistic experiment if you will :)
Many thanks for checking it out!!!

You can find it at:

https://www.crux-comics.eu

Cheers,
MZ

Attachments

• DemisePromo01.jpg
    DemisePromo01.jpg
    388.4 KB · Views: 1,262
  • DemiseCollectionVol1Cover.jpg
    DemiseCollectionVol1Cover.jpg
    449.4 KB · Views: 1,416
Last edited:
Hi all!!!
I have found a reliable internet access on my holiday, so I decided to upload my latest collection to my web store. It's a collection of about 300 renders, all of them featuring more mature women in various situations of demise and peril. Some of them are crux related, most are not. In all of them the focus lies entirely on the victim. For this reason the background has been reduced to a minimum, as are the tormentors that are often left completely out of view. Call it an artistic experiment if you will :)

You can find it at:

Cheers,
MZ
Personally I think one's too fat and the other too old, not for me

Hi all!!!

You can find it at:

Cheers,
MZ
Just an update: The package contains more than 150 full color images and more than 150 versions in black and white.

Cheers,
MZ

Maestro, can I hope to see continue of Caudalia's execution (her days from 2nd to 6th)?
Hi! That might happen. Yet I have some "on demand" work in the pipeline, and another comic that I need to finish first. So it might happen after that...
Kind regards,
Marius

Hi all!!!
I know I'm not posting as much as I used to... And here's the reason: I'm hard at work on a new comic :) This is one of the pages of it (though not in full size :) ) It might look a bit off topic in this one, but this is the prelude to a sort of crucifixion later on...
It's going to be quite long and feature a variety of stuff :) one in particular is already very clear here...
Right now I don't have a release date yet... The thing is still in development.
Hope you like what you see!

Hope to post soon again,
Marius

Attachments

• Page_133.jpg
    Page_133.jpg
    981.5 KB · Views: 1,271
Hi all!!!
I'm very happy to announce a new release on my site!!! :) The past moths I have been working both on my own comic and on "on demand" pictures that several people requested. A collection of these requests is now also available on my site. The collection features a variety of peril and demise themed pics, but also a dedicated Crux themed gallery is included :)

Thanks for checking it out at:

www.crux-comics.eu

Have a nice weekend!
Marius

Attachments

• DemiseCollectionVol3Cover.jpg
    DemiseCollectionVol3Cover.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 1,197
Hi all!!!
I'm very happy to announce a new release on my site!!! :) The past moths I have been working both on my own comic and on "on demand" pictures that several people requested. A collection of these requests is now also available on my site. The collection features a variety of peril and demise themed pics, but also a dedicated Crux themed gallery is included :)

Thanks for checking it out at:

www.crux-comics.eu

Have a nice weekend!
Marius

MZ, my opinion of your work has followed the same arc as that for Markus, from "meh" to "WHOA!!!":very_hot:

Do keep it up, in at least two senses of that expression. ;)

Attachments

• 5866E365-BBBE-4884-9E06-E517FDBBE136.jpeg
    5866E365-BBBE-4884-9E06-E517FDBBE136.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,148

Attachments

• 150517D2-C30D-489F-B7AD-6FD7045C1DA8.jpeg
    150517D2-C30D-489F-B7AD-6FD7045C1DA8.jpeg
    132.3 KB · Views: 960
  • D5946955-92B7-497E-B38D-BC18F32A5CD1.jpeg
    D5946955-92B7-497E-B38D-BC18F32A5CD1.jpeg
    148.7 KB · Views: 807
  • 9A1A72AC-8FA0-4187-9D9B-7EFB0DE8111C.jpeg
    9A1A72AC-8FA0-4187-9D9B-7EFB0DE8111C.jpeg
    145.6 KB · Views: 759
  • F7684D99-EEE7-4E8B-9840-EB0190CF12F3.jpeg
    F7684D99-EEE7-4E8B-9840-EB0190CF12F3.jpeg
    329.8 KB · Views: 875
Hi all!!!
Long time since I posted again... I know. Real life and my current work is keeping me very busy... But in the meantime, enjoy a render that is part of my Demise Collection Vol III. (this one has been scaled down to less than half the original size)
I hope I can post some new work pretty soon!
Take care,
Cheers,
Marius

Attachments

• Crux13RR.jpg
    Crux13RR.jpg
    974.6 KB · Views: 867
Hi all!!!
Long time since I posted again... I know. Real life and my current work is keeping me very busy... But in the meantime, enjoy a render that is part of my Demise Collection Vol III. (this one has been scaled down to less than half the original size)
I hope I can post some new work pretty soon!
Take care,
Cheers,
Marius

Howdy, stranger.

Thanks for dropping by. And scaled down or no, she's going on The Agony Component.:very_hot:

Gracias beaucoup. ;)

Attachments

• A06BB7E5-A33C-428E-BE9E-5D0338E35D47.jpeg
    A06BB7E5-A33C-428E-BE9E-5D0338E35D47.jpeg
    573.9 KB · Views: 965
Lovely image, great gymnastic quality in the surge of the girl and the swing of the executioner,
a crux ballet! I agree with Apostate that it's a better composition with just those two figures,
though the next in line watching with excitement is a nice touch in the original.

Hi all!!!
Thanks for the lovely replies!!! As mentioned last week, I didn't post a lot of new stuff lately. So here's a little something to make up for that:
I got a lot of replies on my earlier work, especially on a certain brunette (I called her Stephani for this series :) ) that was featured in one of my more "contemporary" styled renders... A lot of people liked her and a lot of people wanted to see that scenario worked out a bit more...
So I set out to turn that into a small story. Here are the first few renders! Enjoy! I'm posting it here because once finished, it will be available on my site, so not ALL images will be posted here :)

Stephani was blindfolded when she was walked to the execution grounds in the middle of town. She had chosen a "Surprise Execution" which meant that Oxville County Executioners could choose themselves how they were going to end her. Stephani had volunteered to be executed to help reduce the overpopulation. When she heard it was possible to have a "Surprise Execution", she immediately knew that was going to be her way to go. She was very eager to figure out what the Oxville County Executioners had in store for her. Up until now, opting for a "Surprise Execution" was exactly as exiting as she hoped it would be...

StephaniScene001RR.jpg

Two Oxville County Executioners guided Stephani to the middle of the execution grounds. They took het by the arm and directed her in which direction to walk. The blindfold blocked out everything, so Stephani was walking in pitch black… “So, Stephani…” a loud voice suddenly said. Stephani could hear the Oxville County speak right next to her, but she also heard his amplified voice over the sound system. “We have arrived at the site of your volunteer-execution!” The voice of the enthusiastic Oxville Official continued. “Since you can’t see a single thing, your “Surprise Execution” is still a surprise for now… But before we take that blindfold off… Do you care to take a guess? What did we prepare to send you off???” The executioner sure knew how to build up a show. Stephani felt him tap her with his microphone. “Come on, Stephani… What are your thought?” Stephani giggled nervously…

StephaniScene002RR.jpg

“Well…” She replied. “I noticed we took a short little walk over a paved floor, but then the last few steps were clearly on sand… Also you’ve asked me to come in this morning wearing an easily removable outfit and I can clearly feel and hear we’re outside… Hihihi… So I’d say we’re on the district execution grounds for a public execution… And I have a funny feeling you are going to ask me to strip naked in a few minutes… But as to the specific method, I don’t really know… But I do hope I’ll be able to provide a great show… Am I getting any of this right, Mister Executioner?”
“You’re quite right about where we are and about your execution being public… and also about the naked part!!!” The executioner smiled… “We’ve prepared something new for you!” He added. “You might have noticed all the adds we put up quite recently for a new execution method that we’ve added to our menu… But let me show you what we have in store for you”.

StephaniScene003RR.jpg

Quickly the Executioner removed the blindfold. Stephani had to adapt to the sudden burst of sunlight getting through to her eyes. The first few moments she saw nothing. But then the execution grounds became clear. “Tadaaah!!!” The executioner smiled. “We‘ve prepared a cross for you!!! It’s brand new in our assortment, so you’ll be the first girl in town that will be crucified… That is, if you accept of course!” The executioner had to add the last bit. “Surprise executions” were only legal if they had an “opt out” clause right before the execution was carried out. After all, with all the wicked ways Oxville County Executioners could snuff their customers, there was a rather high chance Oxville and the customers had quite a different opinion on the ideal execution, especially if Oxville had a free say in it… So to avoid any and all legal issues, the customer always had to explicitly agree with Oxville’s choice in the matter. The executioner looked a Stephani. He sure hoped she would agree and let him crucify her. She looked mighty fine and he was absolutely sure she would perform a marvelous dance on the cross…

Stephani looked at the cross at her feet. She looked at the cross and at the massive railroad spikes right next to it. She didn’t know what to say… She had seen the signs and the adds that crucifixion was recently added to the possibilities, but she had always assumed that it wasn’t operational yet… But clearly it was… “Um… Sir? I don’t know much about crucifixion sir…” She said. “Can you explain a bit more..?” The executioner forced a smile. He felt this wasn’t going to go his way, especially since he was duty bound to tell the truth and nothing but the truth about the entire process… “Well, it’s the most horrendous way to go!” He said as he tried to make the whole thing sound like an offer to good to refuse… “The agony will be absolutely sickening and it will take a healthy girl like you a good few days to actually die. So you’ll be guaranteed a great audience, and the audience will get a great show as you dance on your nails for days on end, displaying your naked body for all to see! Also, you’re in luck, since a “Surprise Execution” only costs 2500$ and the price of a gruesome crucifixion like this starts at 5000$... So you’ll get a massive discount! Trust me, girl… if you agree to be crucified, you’ll be the talk of the town for months to come!!! “

Stephani’s heart was racing… She had always been a kinky girl and she had always know that if she would ever volunteer to be executed, she wanted it to be public… and naked… She had always known she wanted to be naked when it happened too. There was something inexplicably arousing about that… To give a grand show to all the people that came to watch her die… So in a way crucifixion would do just that… But it would be agonizing and humiliating beyond belief… She couldn’t possibly agree to such a barbaric execution, could she? She was amazed she was even considering it… “I would be the first girl to be crucified…” she said… “Um sir… If I’m going to be the first one… Have you ever done this before?” The executioner laughed. “Of course we have! We’ve honed our skills on countless prisoners from death row since last year to get all the details right before adding it to our commercial menu! No worries there, you’re in good hands with me!”

Stephani looked at the cross again. Somehow it looked absolutely infatuating… She could feel the arousal starting to build up all over her body… The cross and the nails were there, the crowd was there, clearly hoping she would accept the ordeal that Oxville County Executioners had in mind for her… And in a way that ordeal would give her the spectacle she had always wanted… So she made up her mind;

“I’ll do it sir… I’ll sign the agreement… You can crucify me…” She said. The executioner was startled for a few seconds… But he quickly regained his composure. “Excellent!” He cheered. My colleague has already prepared the paperwork. If you could just sign and complete all the forms on his clipboard, we’ll be good to go and get you executed!”

Another Oxville Official handed Stephani a clipboard with a bunch of papers. “Just sign here, here and here” He said. Flipping through the papers he directed her where to put signatures and names. “Here you have to do some writing…” he said suddenly passing one of the forms. “We do need your explicit written consent to nail you to that cross. So if you could just write that out, that would be great. You do have to mention that you agree to the usage of nails and that you agree to be naked throughout your execution… Just so there can be no confusion afterwards…” Stephani nodded. She quickly signed and filled out the forms. She knew that if she hesitated too long, she would chicken out… And she didn’t want to do that…
“Now this last one, is not mandatory, but I do recommend you fill that out too.” The Oxville Official said. “It’s a so called “No Mercy Clause”… You see, crucifixion is an extremely agonizing affair… You can be sure you’ll be begging my colleague to stop once he starts nailing you down… Even after you’re completely crucified you’ll be begging to be let down… And if you don’t sign this, we’ll be legally bound to stop your crucifixion every time you ask us to. And we’ll need your renewed explicit consent to carry on again… Every single time you ask us to stop or beg for mercy… and that will be an awful lot… But if you sign here, we can bypass all that. If you sign this clause, you forfeit your right for mercy and we can legally ignore your pleas. It will make your crucifixion much easier for us”

Stephani listened in awe to the Official. What he had just described sounded worse than absolute hell… She could feel her pussy getting moist. Shivering in anticipation of her gruesome ordeal she also signed the “No Mercy Clause”. “There” she sighed… “All done with the red tape… Just tell me what to do, sirs… I’m ready for my execution now…”

“Ladies and Gentlemen!” The executioner shouted through his microphone. “Please gather round to witness the unique spectacle of crucifixion! The lovely Stephani Denton will now strip naked so we can nail her to this cross for your pleasure! Give her a big round of applause!!!” The crowd started to gather closer and cheer harder… meanwhile Stephani had walked over to the bench on the side. She sat down on it to untie her sandals. “I’m sorry sirs…” She said nervously… “Just give me a moment please… The straps are almost loose…” Even though Stephani really loved these heels she now realized she could have picked a pair of sandals that were way easier to take off than these… “No worries”, the Oxville Official replied. “We can wait for a little while… it’s a nice build up to the rest of your strip-act… and to the actual execution…” he smiled. He was playing with the heavy mallet that was going to be used wile he said it… “”Thank you…” Stephani replied still nervously… her hands were shivering in anticipation of what was about to come… which didn’t make taking off the sandals any easier…

StephaniScene004RR.jpg

Finally Stephani got her sandals off. She quickly cast the aside and stood up from the bench. Undoing the knot from her shirt went a lot smoother. She looked at the Oxville Officials and at the crow right before she completely undid her shirt. She had secretly dreamt of this moment so many times… baring herself in public so she could be executed for all to see… She marveled at the shame that was upon her… Then she pulled her shirt open. A breeze of fresh air stroke past her chest. Stephani felt the breeze caressing her skin. It was like even the air itself wanted to make it abundantly clear that her breasts were bare now… “I’m sure those lovely tits will wobble and bounce all over the place as I nail you to the wood!” the executioner cheered. Stephani smiled at him. “I’ll try not to disappoint you, sir…” Her nipples were hard as granite already. “What a treat…” Stephani thought… “My executioner likes my tits…”

StephaniScene005RR.jpg

As Oxville County Executioners had asked Stephani to wear something she could easily strip out of, Stephani had decided not to put on any underwear. So when she started to undo the buttons of her pants, she knew she would be completely naked when shed dropped them to the ground. Stephani was a kinky girls so she actually enjoyed her little strip act out on the execution grounds. Once she had the buttons undone, she decided to peel back both sides of her pants to reveal her pussy before pushing her pants down. She had seen other girls “work the crowd” on their execution so she decided to do the same. But when she slowly pulled back both side of her pants, they revealed a little wet spot in the middle…

StephaniScene006RR.jpg

“Hahahaaa!” The Oxville Official shouted. “Looks like our Stephani is already enjoying herself quite well!!! Look at how excited she is, people!!!” Stephani started blushing… She had forgotten how moist she had been since she decided to let Oxville County executioners crucify her for her “Surprise Execution”. “Quite right you are sir…” Stephani admitted with a cheeky smile. Secretly she hoped her crucifier would torture all he joy right out of her as he hammered her to her cross…

StephaniScene006BRR.jpg

Stephani was now completely naked… “I’m ready good sirs…” she said to the Oxville County Executioners. “I hope you like the way I look…” Stephani was still blushing… But being naked for all to see was such a rush… In a weird way the humiliation of being naked was turning her on… Allowing her to strike a pose and tease her executioners… “Naked Stephani Denton, everybody!!!” the Executioner shouted in the mike. The crowd cheered and laughed. So far they were loving it… And Stephani loved it too…

Last edited by a moderator:
(my comments from DevArt)

#1 nice scene, hints of what's awaiting her lying there in the sand.
I like her shorts and croppy top, sort of thing I'd wear to my surprise execution!
#2 I like the poster in the background - I expect that's what got Stephani excited with the idea!
#3 I love the little skip of shock when she takes in what's waiting for her.
Great girl, Stephani - you've got the physique and agility to dance for days on that cross, you know this is what your girl-body was made to do, you're following your natural instincts, accepting the death you were born to die!
#4 They're nice sandals. Perhaps she'll let the Oxville Official have them for his daughter? I like the way she's wriggling, legs crossed and thighs rubbing, I know I'd be doing that with a mixture of terror and arousal. More nice posters on the buildings, I'm sure girls will be queuing for luxury executions!
#5 Naughty Stephani! Yes, I dream of that sort of thing, the mixture of shame and arousal when I have to reveal my assets, what will my Executioner think of them? Again, good sexy rubbing together of her thighs. I note the little slave-bangle on her ankle, a nice sub signal.
#6 Stephani just gets hotter and hotter! Wonderful scene, lovely blush that's a cheeky grin - she's certainly giving her Executioners and the excited crowd a show they won't forget - even before she's on the cross! I like the idea that she's watched other girls stripping for their executions and putting on a good tease - I notice the red-headed lassie peeping from the left, looking a bit scared, but fascinated.I can imagine her going back to her friends and chatting excitedly about whether she might volunteer, and how she'd show herself off for the crowd - would she dare?
#7 This really is a glorious series, Marius, sexy and fun! I so love Sephani, she's got so much of the 'secret me' about her! I'm hot with excitement, eager to join her on the cross.
The change of angle is a good move in this scene, looking down on her focuses on her as centre of attention, with less distraction in the background (not that I'm criticising that in the earlier scenes) - it emphasises her vulnerability, her relatively small size compared to her Executioners, and - in spite of her perky character and stance - her loneliness as she faces her awful ordeal ...

As evidenced by my stories, this modern crucifixion motif is a favorite of mine. I hadn't noticed the posters in the background--excellent detail. I do have a business question. The forklift says FOLT 3500. If I google that, what I come up with is Carol Folt, Chancellor of the UNC. Is this a product placement (certainly not by the chancellor) for which the artist is paid, as occurs these days in the cinema?

As evidenced by my stories, this modern crucifixion motif is a favorite of mine. I hadn't noticed the posters in the background--excellent detail. I do have a business question. The forklift says FOLT 3500. If I google that, what I come up with is Carol Folt, Chancellor of the UNC. Is this a product placement (certainly not by the chancellor) for which the artist is paid, as occurs these days in the cinema?
Hi, Thanks for the feedback!!! The forklift is a ready made prop I used. I didn't "build" it myself and I didn't alter any of the textures... Interesting link though...

Back
Top Bottom