Crucifixion Comic

Go to CruxDreams.com
As evidenced by my stories, this modern crucifixion motif is a favorite of mine. I hadn't noticed the posters in the background--excellent detail. I do have a business question. The forklift says FOLT 3500. If I google that, what I come up with is Carol Folt, Chancellor of the UNC. Is this a product placement (certainly not by the chancellor) for which the artist is paid, as occurs these days in the cinema?
I think Folt means 'torture' in German. Obviously it's a fork-lift specially designed for just that purpose!

I think Folt means 'torture' in German. Obviously it's a fork-lift specially designed for just that purpose!
The verb is foltern, and the noun is Folterung. So, this is a good guess. MZ is vague on the origin of the image, so it could be something he lifted from some BDSM site.

Hi! As I said, the forklift is a commercially available 3D Model. I didn't alter it in any way, but it's fun to see it spark such speculation :)
As I have read, there is demand for a follow up on the story, so here you go :)

Her heart was really beating now… This was her big show… Stephani was eager to lie down on the cross and get her execution going. But the Oxville official stopped her in her naked tracks. “Not so fast, there!” he said. “Before you get down on that wood, we have a little surprise for you… to celebrate our first ever public crucifixion on this execution grounds!” Stephani tried to maintain her composure, but she was both mightily curious and massively frightened what that surprise might be…

StephaniScene006CRR.jpg

Then the Oxville Official brought out a crown made out of flowers. “A crown!” he cheered. “A crown for our queen of pain and shame! Why don’t you put it on, girl?” Stephani smiled… The Oxville Official was right. This was, after all, a festive occasion and her crown of flowers would really highlight that. “Thank you, sir…” she answered. “That really adds a wonderful touch to my execution… Really thoughtful of you…” Stephani was over the moon. Oxville Executioners had thought of everything. A massively ghastly execution and a delightfull finishing detail that emphasized the fact she volunteered for it… She felt an unreal storm of arousal coming on as she accepted her lovely crown. Even the colors were excellent, they accentuated her delicate body even more…

StephaniScene007ARR.jpg

“Isn’t she lovely?” The executioner shouted through the mike. “Come on, Stephani! Show off your body one more time to all the good people here before you recline on your throne of torture and submit yourself to your savage slaughter!!!” The executioner was really going now… And Stephani was more than happy to comply. Her dream was coming true: utter humiliation; yet she felt aroused and proud to pirouette around and let the crowd see every detail of her exposed body… And soon, very soon her horrendous ordeal would start. Pain beyond her wildest nightmares would be inflicted upon het totally exposed nakedness… Stephani could not help but smile while she kept turning around. This was indeed the ultimate abuse she had desired for so long.

StephaniScene007BRR.jpg

While Stephani kept turning to let the crowd have a good look at all her curves, she suddenly felt a sturdy hand grab her shoulder from behind. “That’ll do, lass!” The Oxville Official was very firm now. “I bet you could be strutting your assets all day, but we do have a job to do… if you wouldn’t mind?” He gestured towards the cross as he said it. Stephani’s heart skipped a beat. “Of course, sir…” She said and started walking towards the cross… her cross. “I didn’t mean to stall, sir…” Stephani said as she looked back at the Official. “No worries, lass…” The Official replied. “We’ve got no other executions planned for today… We can spend all the time we need getting you properly crucified…”

StephaniScene007CRR.jpg

“Speaking about properly…” The Oxville Official continued, as he grabbed Stephani by her thighs… “Let’s get a feel of your muscles… To see how long you will last!” Stephani jumped and let out a little yelp. She hadn’t expected that. “Ow…sir!” Yet she had a playful smile on her face when she looked at the Official. “And, sir? Will I dance for a long time, you think?” she giggled. “Absolutely!” The official smiled. “We’ll make sure of that!!!”

StephaniScene007DRR.jpg

Stephani had reached her cross now. The executioner grabbed her by the shoulder. “Come here.” He said. “I’ll help you get down and assume the proper position. Don’t you worry now. I’ll tell you exactly where to put your wrists and feet… I’ll take good care of you.” Stephani smiled. “I know you will, sir… I have no doubts about that…” she answered as she allowed the executioner to gently push her down on her cross. She was going to try and follow his lead for as long as she could. After all, Stephani wanted to to good as the first cruxette of the town…

StephaniScene007ERR.jpg

“Take a look at your instruments of suffering, Stephani!” The official shouted. He had picked up the mallet and one of the four nails that would be used to fix Stephani to her cross. Stephani gazed at them in utter awe. “How can something so simple cause so much agony?” she thought. Though she was genuinely frightened now, she also couldn’t wait to find out…

StephaniScene007FRR.jpg

The executioner noticed how Stephani was looking at the nails now. “They’re marvelous, aren’t they?” he asked. “Stephani totally agreed, yet she said nothing… She was completely awestruck by what was going to happen to her soon. “Maybe you’ve seen we’ve blunted them…” The executioner continued. “That way it will take a lot more blows to get them all the way in… And blunt ends tend to push soft tissue like veins and such aside instead of rupturing them… Especially if I nail them in slow… Not to mention the boatloads of agony that will add to your execution…” Stephani was gasping for air now… Her execution was going to be worse than hell… She was definitely in way over her head, yet her perverse mind was urging her on. “Lie down, Stephani…” she told herself. “Lie down and let them nail you up… You know you secretly want it…”

Cheers,
Marius

Last edited by a moderator:
As you know, this is one of my favourites of your series Marius,
indeed one of my all-time crux favourites!
I've taken the liberty of inserting the pics where I think they should go in th text,
please tell me if you want them moved.

As you know, this is one of my favourites of your series Marius,
indeed one of my all-time crux favourites!
I've taken the liberty of inserting the pics where I think they should go in th text,
please tell me if you want them moved.
Hi! Thanks for the compliment and putting the text to the pictures! Can you swap pic four and five? Then they would be in perfect order :)
Thanks a lot!
Cheers,
Marius

Hi! Thanks for the compliment and putting the text to the pictures! Can you swap pic four and five? Then they would be in perfect order :)
Thanks a lot!
Cheers,
Marius
No problem - I had them that way first, but reading the text
I thought I might have got them wrong way round and changed them.

I've also inserted in the first part, a couple of pages back -
again let me know if they need moving.

No problem - I had them that way first, but reading the text
I thought I might have got them wrong way round and changed them.

I've also inserted in the first part, a couple of pages back -
again let me know if they need moving.
Thanks a lot!!! Looking mighty perfect now!!! (both series)

Hi! As I said, the forklift is a commercially available 3D Model. I didn't alter it in any way, but it's fun to see it spark such speculation :)

Her heart was really beating now… This was her big show… Stephani was eager to lie down on the cross and get her execution going. But the Oxville official stopped her in her naked tracks. “Not so fast, there!” he said. “Before you get down on that wood, we have a little surprise for you… to celebrate our first ever public crucifixion on this execution grounds!” Stephani tried to maintain her composure, but she was both mightily curious and massively frightened what that surprise might be…

View attachment 723428

Then the Oxville Official brought out a crown made out of flowers. “A crown!” he cheered. “A crown for our queen of pain and shame! Why don’t you put it on, girl?” Stephani smiled… The Oxville Official was right. This was, after all, a festive occasion and her crown of flowers would really highlight that. “Thank you, sir…” she answered. “That really adds a wonderful touch to my execution… Really thoughtful of you…” Stephani was over the moon. Oxville Executioners had thought of everything. A massively ghastly execution and a delightfull finishing detail that emphasized the fact she volunteered for it… She felt an unreal storm of arousal coming on as she accepted her lovely crown. Even the colors were excellent, they accentuated her delicate body even more…

View attachment 723429

“Isn’t she lovely?” The executioner shouted through the mike. “Come on, Stephani! Show off your body one more time to all the good people here before you recline on your throne of torture and submit yourself to your savage slaughter!!!” The executioner was really going now… And Stephani was more than happy to comply. Her dream was coming true: utter humiliation; yet she felt aroused and proud to pirouette around and let the crowd see every detail of her exposed body… And soon, very soon her horrendous ordeal would start. Pain beyond her wildest nightmares would be inflicted upon het totally exposed nakedness… Stephani could not help but smile while she kept turning around. This was indeed the ultimate abuse she had desired for so long.

View attachment 723430

While Stephani kept turning to let the crowd have a good look at all her curves, she suddenly felt a sturdy hand grab her shoulder from behind. “That’ll do, lass!” The Oxville Official was very firm now. “I bet you could be strutting your assets all day, but we do have a job to do… if you wouldn’t mind?” He gestured towards the cross as he said it. Stephani’s heart skipped a beat. “Of course, sir…” She said and started walking towards the cross… her cross. “I didn’t mean to stall, sir…” Stephani said as she looked back at the Official. “No worries, lass…” The Official replied. “We’ve got no other executions planned for today… We can spend all the time we need getting you properly crucified…”

View attachment 723431

“Speaking about properly…” The Oxville Official continued, as he grabbed Stephani by her thighs… “Let’s get a feel of your muscles… To see how long you will last!” Stephani jumped and let out a little yelp. She hadn’t expected that. “Ow…sir!” Yet she had a playful smile on her face when she looked at the Official. “And, sir? Will I dance for a long time, you think?” she giggled. “Absolutely!” The official smiled. “We’ll make sure of that!!!”

View attachment 723432

Stephani had reached her cross now. The executioner grabbed her by the shoulder. “Come here.” He said. “I’ll help you get down and assume the proper position. Don’t you worry now. I’ll tell you exactly where to put your wrists and feet… I’ll take good care of you.” Stephani smiled. “I know you will, sir… I have no doubts about that…” she answered as she allowed the executioner to gently push her down on her cross. She was going to try and follow his lead for as long as she could. After all, Stephani wanted to to good as the first cruxette of the town…

View attachment 723433

“Take a look at your instruments of suffering, Stephani!” The official shouted. He had picked up the mallet and one of the four nails that would be used to fix Stephani to her cross. Stephani gazed at them in utter awe. “How can something so simple cause so much agony?” she thought. Though she was genuinely frightened now, she also couldn’t wait to find out…

View attachment 723434

The executioner noticed how Stephani was looking at the nails now. “They’re marvelous, aren’t they?” he asked. “Stephani totally agreed, yet she said nothing… She was completely awestruck by what was going to happen to her soon. “Maybe you’ve seen we’ve blunted them…” The executioner continued. “That way it will take a lot more blows to get them all the way in… And blunt ends tend to push soft tissue like veins and such aside instead of rupturing them… Especially if I nail them in slow… Not to mention the boatloads of agony that will add to your execution…” Stephani was gasping for air now… Her execution was going to be worse than hell… She was definitely in way over her head, yet her perverse mind was urging her on. “Lie down, Stephani…” she told herself. “Lie down and let them nail you up… You know you secretly want it…”

Cheers,
Marius

Marius this is a great story! I like how you made the official sound like a game show host explaining to Stephani and the crowd what she has won. You do a great job on Stephani's body and how you display it. I really like the muscle tone and cannot wait to see her flex it during the crucifixion and afterwards. Your skills are great! Keep up the great job and look to seeing more :)

View attachment 723428

View attachment 723429

View attachment 723430

View attachment 723431

View attachment 723432

View attachment 723433

View attachment 723434

Cheers,
Marius
Brilliant!!!!

Hi all,
A fan suggested Iinserted a liitle extra into the story and have Stephani kiss her executioners as thanks for her crown. I really liked that idea, so I inserted it here. Enjoy!!!
Cheers,
Marius

“Thank you very much, sir…” Stephani whispered when she had her crown on her head. “Can I interest you in a kiss in return for this favor?” Stephani asked. She was quite nervous when she did… But she thought both Oxville employees were quite hot. Also, despite the ordeal that was awaiting her, Stephani was determined to show her consent in every way she could while she still could.
The Oxville Official laughed. “Fine by me, girl! Kiss away!” Stephani had to stand on her tip toes to be able to give the official a kiss. She decided to play both the crowd and the official and went for a passionate kiss, full on the mouth. Obviously the crowd loved it. And so did the Official. He kissed her back and looked straight into her eyes. “Well, there girl… If this is what I get for giving you a crown, I’m quite curious to see what you will do for my colleague here… After all, he’s the one that’s going to carry out your execution!”
Stephani took a step back. “Well…” She thought. “Better express my gratitude to him too…” Quickly she walked towards the executioner and the cross. “I just heard you are going to the hard work of nailing me down…” she said to the executioner. “I think that deserves a kiss too… Can I..?” she leaned towards her executioner. He simply smiled and put his arms around her.
Again, Stephani had to stand on her tip toes to give her executioner a kiss. She was more than happy to feel him kiss her back. “If you keep that attitude up, you’re going to be a marvel to spike up!” he smiled. “Thank you…” Stephani replied. “I’ll try not to disappoint you… I hope you ‘ll enjoy nailing me…”
Stephani gave in to her inner voice now. She knew she was going to regret it from the very second it was going to start, but she wanted her suffering to begin now. “Um sir...?” she asked as she reclined on her cross. “Do you want me to put my feet on top of each other for the nailing?” Stephani asked because she wasn’t sure how she was going to be hammered to her cross exactly. As she sat on her cross, she could feel the rough would push into her buttocks. “Oh my!” she thought… “I’m already thinking that raspy would is hurting my bum quite badly… and we haven’t even started yet…” Her executioner smiled at her… “No, Stephani dear… We have four nails lying around here, not three… So I won’t be nailing your feet on top of each other…”
“Oh, right…” Stephani replied… She felt kind of silly now… the four nails had been there all along, so she could have known that… “So you will be nailing my feet to the cross next to each other than… Something like this?” She asked a she held her feet together. “Quite right!” The executioner said. Nailing them next to each other allows for much better and longer dancing!” The Oxville Official chimed in “And that means you get to feel the pain of your feet being destroyed one at a time! I told you, we will do everything we can to make you suffer as hard and as long as possible… because that’s what crucifixion is all about!”
“Go ahead now, Stephani!” the executioner said into his mike. “Go ahead and recline! Get “comfortable” on your cross I’d say, hahaha!!!” Stephani started to feel a bit scared now. About to lie down on the cross, she realized what she had gotten herself in to. Although she could feel an unreal buildup of arousal burn in her loins, the prospect of the horrendous torture she had volunteered for started to dawn upon her… “I’m going to suffer so very hard…” She thought… “Way more than I will ever be able to take… Why does that stimulate me so?”

Attachments

• StephaniScene007BbisA.jpg
    StephaniScene007BbisA.jpg
    921.5 KB · Views: 813
  • StephaniScene007BbisB.jpg
    StephaniScene007BbisB.jpg
    866.6 KB · Views: 789
  • StephaniScene007CisA.jpg
    StephaniScene007CisA.jpg
    828.5 KB · Views: 828
  • StephaniScene007CisB.jpg
    StephaniScene007CisB.jpg
    950 KB · Views: 818
  • StephaniScene007G.jpg
    StephaniScene007G.jpg
    839.3 KB · Views: 847
  • StephaniScene007GH.jpg
    StephaniScene007GH.jpg
    920.6 KB · Views: 881
  • StephaniScene008.jpg
    StephaniScene008.jpg
    983.2 KB · Views: 966
Oh yes, the kiss is inspired! This really is the hottest thing you've done MZ,
both visually and verbally.
Thanks!!! But I can't take the credit... It wasn't my idea... I do agree though... When I read about it, it was a no-brainer. It's going in :)

Hi, here's another update for the series:
As Stephani sat on her cross, the executioner kept up his role as master entertainer. “You know, Stephani… In just a few moments I’m going to start nailing you to your cross… Anything you want to say to the good folks that came to watch you suffer before your ordeal actually starts?” Now that the executioner mentioned the crowd again, Stephani was reminded of the entire purpose of why she volunteered for a public execution: to entertain the crowd. So she decided she would try to play her part as best she could… for as long as she could. “Well…” she replied with a naughty giggle… “I hope I’ll be a good snuffette… And that all of you will have a great time watching me get crucified…I’ll do my best not to fight it too much” Only Stephani knew the true depth of those last words… Her perverted mind really begged to be hammered down now… And she wanted to please her executioner while he was nailing her up… So hoping against hope, she wished she could bring herself to holding still so the executioner could do his worst to her…

“Don’t be shy!!!” the executioner continued, shouting through the mike. “You’ll be riding that cross for quite some days to come!!! So try it out, I’d say… Lie down all the way, and feel the wood against your bare back, hahaha!!!” Stephani was eager to comply. As she let her back sink down on the wood, she could feel how rough it was. It felt strong and sturdy beneath her… As if it wanted to warn her for the savage tortures that were to come. Lying down completely now, Stephani felt her arousal peak even more. She loved how weak and submissive she felt, seeing the entire world and all the people in it, tower over her… Especially her executioner. “That’s it!!!” Her executioner cheered. “Now try out the cross beam… stretch your arms out and see how that feels!!! Go ahead, put them in place for the nailing…I promise I won’t start… yet!!!” Stephani hesitated for a while now… Somehow stretching her arms out across the beam felt like the final surrender. But deep down, she knew she wanted nothing more… So after a brief moment she slowly opened up her arms and put her wrists on the beam, offering herself up for her execution. “See?” The executioner asked in the mike. “That wasn’t so hard, was it? What do you think? You reckon you have it in you to dance on it for the better part of the week?” Stephani looked from side to side, from one outstretched wrist to the other. Assuming a position as if she was already crucified turned her on even more. She didn’t dare to go all the way, but ever so slightly she pulled her feet closer together as well. “Oh, I hope so, sir…” she sighed. “I hope I’ll be able to dance on my nails for a long, long time…”

Now the executioner handed the mike over to the official. He immediately took over the show. “Right, good people!“ He shouted to the crowd. His voice was so powerful he actually didn’t even need the mike. “In mere moments my esteemed colleague is going to start hammering sweet Stephani in order to execute her in the most vile, humiliating and painful way known to man!!! As such, Oxville County Executioners would like to point out that we merely act upon the request of our client and volunteer, Miss Stephani Denton. As he said it, he pointed to the execution contract Stephani had signed earlier on in which she explicitly agreed to be crucified. “All who wish to verify, can come and read!” The official concluded. As requested by law, the execution contract would remain on display until the crucifixion and the execution was completely over. “Are you ready, Stephani?” the executioner asked. Now that he didn’t have his mike anymore, only Stephani could hear him now. “I need you to bend your arms in a slight angle… They can’t be stretched out all the way for the nailing… It’s way better… and way more painful if they’re slightly bent…” Stephani slowly pulled her arms back in. Completely submitting to her executioner and helping him to hurt her as much as possible made her juices flow in full swing… “Thank you sir”… she whispered. “Is this about right, sir? I’ll adjust if it’s still wrong… I want to do good…Please tell me, how can I help you to make me suffer the most..?”

“Hahaha!” the executioner laughed. Without saying a word he had casually picked up the hammer now. “Right there is perfect. Keep your wrist still, right there!” Stephani nodded. “I will sir.” Although she meant what she said, she was quite certain she wouldn’t be able to keep her wrist still once the nailing started. As a matter of fact, she realized she would be quite disappointed if she could… She was totally craving the agony of the cross now…”We’re about done warming up the crowd for you… now it’s your turn to provide the entertainment, Stephany!!!” The executioner said. Stephani tried to hide how worked up she was, now that her execution was about to begin. Nevertheless she blew a kiss to her executioner. “I’m all yours now, sir… I hope you’ll like how I’ll scream and squirm as you go about your business on me…”

Cheers,
Marius

Attachments

• StephaniScene009.jpg
    StephaniScene009.jpg
    915.9 KB · Views: 907
  • StephaniScene010.jpg
    StephaniScene010.jpg
    971.5 KB · Views: 941
  • StephaniScene011.jpg
    StephaniScene011.jpg
    888.2 KB · Views: 910
  • StephaniScene012B.jpg
    StephaniScene012B.jpg
    990.3 KB · Views: 926
Hi, here's another update for the series:
As Stephani sat on her cross, the executioner kept up his role as master entertainer. “You know, Stephani… In just a few moments I’m going to start nailing you to your cross… Anything you want to say to the good folks that came to watch you suffer before your ordeal actually starts?” Now that the executioner mentioned the crowd again, Stephani was reminded of the entire purpose of why she volunteered for a public execution: to entertain the crowd. So she decided she would try to play her part as best she could… for as long as she could. “Well…” she replied with a naughty giggle… “I hope I’ll be a good snuffette… And that all of you will have a great time watching me get crucified…I’ll do my best not to fight it too much” Only Stephani knew the true depth of those last words… Her perverted mind really begged to be hammered down now… And she wanted to please her executioner while he was nailing her up… So hoping against hope, she wished she could bring herself to holding still so the executioner could do his worst to her…

“Don’t be shy!!!” the executioner continued, shouting through the mike. “You’ll be riding that cross for quite some days to come!!! So try it out, I’d say… Lie down all the way, and feel the wood against your bare back, hahaha!!!” Stephani was eager to comply. As she let her back sink down on the wood, she could feel how rough it was. It felt strong and sturdy beneath her… As if it wanted to warn her for the savage tortures that were to come. Lying down completely now, Stephani felt her arousal peak even more. She loved how weak and submissive she felt, seeing the entire world and all the people in it, tower over her… Especially her executioner. “That’s it!!!” Her executioner cheered. “Now try out the cross beam… stretch your arms out and see how that feels!!! Go ahead, put them in place for the nailing…I promise I won’t start… yet!!!” Stephani hesitated for a while now… Somehow stretching her arms out across the beam felt like the final surrender. But deep down, she knew she wanted nothing more… So after a brief moment she slowly opened up her arms and put her wrists on the beam, offering herself up for her execution. “See?” The executioner asked in the mike. “That wasn’t so hard, was it? What do you think? You reckon you have it in you to dance on it for the better part of the week?” Stephani looked from side to side, from one outstretched wrist to the other. Assuming a position as if she was already crucified turned her on even more. She didn’t dare to go all the way, but ever so slightly she pulled her feet closer together as well. “Oh, I hope so, sir…” she sighed. “I hope I’ll be able to dance on my nails for a long, long time…”

Now the executioner handed the mike over to the official. He immediately took over the show. “Right, good people!“ He shouted to the crowd. His voice was so powerful he actually didn’t even need the mike. “In mere moments my esteemed colleague is going to start hammering sweet Stephani in order to execute her in the most vile, humiliating and painful way known to man!!! As such, Oxville County Executioners would like to point out that we merely act upon the request of our client and volunteer, Miss Stephani Denton. As he said it, he pointed to the execution contract Stephani had signed earlier on in which she explicitly agreed to be crucified. “All who wish to verify, can come and read!” The official concluded. As requested by law, the execution contract would remain on display until the crucifixion and the execution was completely over. “Are you ready, Stephani?” the executioner asked. Now that he didn’t have his mike anymore, only Stephani could hear him now. “I need you to bend your arms in a slight angle… They can’t be stretched out all the way for the nailing… It’s way better… and way more painful if they’re slightly bent…” Stephani slowly pulled her arms back in. Completely submitting to her executioner and helping him to hurt her as much as possible made her juices flow in full swing… “Thank you sir”… she whispered. “Is this about right, sir? I’ll adjust if it’s still wrong… I want to do good…Please tell me, how can I help you to make me suffer the most..?”

“Hahaha!” the executioner laughed. Without saying a word he had casually picked up the hammer now. “Right there is perfect. Keep your wrist still, right there!” Stephani nodded. “I will sir.” Although she meant what she said, she was quite certain she wouldn’t be able to keep her wrist still once the nailing started. As a matter of fact, she realized she would be quite disappointed if she could… She was totally craving the agony of the cross now…”We’re about done warming up the crowd for you… now it’s your turn to provide the entertainment, Stephany!!!” The executioner said. Stephani tried to hide how worked up she was, now that her execution was about to begin. Nevertheless she blew a kiss to her executioner. “I’m all yours now, sir… I hope you’ll like how I’ll scream and squirm as you go about your business on me…”

Cheers,
Marius

The pictures are fantastic and I like how the story with the element of teasing back and forth between Stephani and the executioner.

Hi all!!!
Here's the next part in my latest series! Enjoy!

“Um… Sir?” Stephani asked with a somewhat sheepish look on her face. “I just noticed… I’m still wearing my bracelets… Won’t it be better if I take them off? I mean… Aren’t they going to be in the way when the nail is going to… go through me..?” The executioner smiled with confidence. “No, no dear Stephani!” He said. “Those bracelets are just fine where they are. The nail has enough room to pass through your wrist right above your lovely bands… Although the nail head might shatter a few beads when I hammer it flush with your arm… But honestly… I don’t think it’s going to be the shattering of those beads that will be on your mind by then… Hihihi!” “All right then, sir…” Stephani whispered. She tried her best to keep still but she was shivering in both fear and anticipation…

Stephani put her feet on top of one another again in an attempt to find a suitable position to brace for the impact of the first blow. It wasn’t easy. While she was wiggling about on the cross, she suddenly realized nor the executioner, nor the official had any intention of holding her down. Again she felt she had to ask. “Begging your pardon sir… but isn’t any one going to hold me down while you… hammer in the nails? After all… I mean… It is going to be mighty painful and all…” The executioner shook his head in amusement. “Well… I’d prefer if you would let me nail you down just like that… After all, you did volunteer for this, did you not? So I’m sure all the good folks in the audience would like to see you submit yourself totally to your horrendous execution. And you already mentioned you wanted to provide a good show so…” The executioner paused for a moment but then he continued, knowing he had to follow all the rules and red tape. “Of course, if you insits, my colleague here will step in and hold you down, heck… we’ll even tie you up first if you really want that… But still, wouldn’t you like to show everybody here what a great snuffette you are as you offer your wrists and feet up for a gruesome nailing one right after the other?”

“Yes… You’re right, sir…” Stephani said. “I’ll try and co-operate as best I can while you carry out my crucifixion… for as long as I can…” Stephani marveled at the idea. She would submit totally to her executioner that was going to do everything in his power to inflict unspeakable amounts of agony upon her sensitive young body… She loved how helpless and worthless she felt right now… Completely naked, her sole purpose left was to suffer beyond words… And entertain a crowd by doing so… She grabbed hold of the crossbeam with her other hand and looked the executioner right in the eyes. He understood. He carefully examined Stephani’s right wrist, feeling for bones, muscles, veins and arteries. When he located the right spot, he meticulously placed the nail on top of her wrist. “Ohw” Stephani let out a little yelp in surprise. The nail was ice cold… Ice cold and surprisingly blunt…

The executioner looked back at Stephani. “Ohw already?” he teased. “I haven’t even started yet!” Stephani forced out a smile in return. “I know sir… It’s just… The nail feels a lot colder than I thought it would… And it looks so blunt… I thought it would be sharper…” The executioner was smiling from ear to ear now. “Don’t worry about the cold.” He said. “You’ll be hot and sweating soon enough! And as for the nail… Yes, it’s very blunt. Because blunt nails tend to push soft tissue like muscles and veins and such aside rather than rip through them… Which will cause a lot less damage when I’m hammering it in… and also, it will require a lot more blows to pound it in all the way… So less damage and more agony… Perfect wouldn’t you agree?” Stephani could only nod in agreement. Her throat was too thick with arousal to speak. “By the way…” the executioner continued. “Did you notice the nail shaft are kind of pyramid shaped? That way they will brutally widen the wound more and more as they go in deeper and deeper, causing every new blow to hurt exponentially more than the previous one…” Stephani still couldn’t speak. But her heart was racing and all her juices were pumping. The executioner hadn’t lied. They really had perfected crucifixion to be the ultimate pinnacle of suffering…

Cheers,
Marius

Attachments

• StephaniScene013A.jpg
    StephaniScene013A.jpg
    996.4 KB · Views: 823
  • StephaniScene013B.jpg
    StephaniScene013B.jpg
    979.4 KB · Views: 832
  • StephaniScene014A.jpg
    StephaniScene014A.jpg
    961.2 KB · Views: 855
  • StephaniScene014B.jpg
    StephaniScene014B.jpg
    974.1 KB · Views: 912
Hi all!!!
Here's the next part in my latest series! Enjoy!

“Um… Sir?” Stephani asked with a somewhat sheepish look on her face. “I just noticed… I’m still wearing my bracelets… Won’t it be better if I take them off? I mean… Aren’t they going to be in the way when the nail is going to… go through me..?” The executioner smiled with confidence. “No, no dear Stephani!” He said. “Those bracelets are just fine where they are. The nail has enough room to pass through your wrist right above your lovely bands… Although the nail head might shatter a few beads when I hammer it flush with your arm… But honestly… I don’t think it’s going to be the shattering of those beads that will be on your mind by then… Hihihi!” “All right then, sir…” Stephani whispered. She tried her best to keep still but she was shivering in both fear and anticipation…
Stephani put her feet on top of one another again in an attempt to find a suitable position to brace for the impact of the first blow. It wasn’t easy. While she was wiggling about on the cross, she suddenly realized nor the executioner, nor the official had any intention of holding her down. Again she felt she had to ask. “Begging your pardon sir… but isn’t any one going to hold me down while you… hammer in the nails? After all… I mean… It is going to be mighty painful and all…” The executioner shook his head in amusement. “Well… I’d prefer if you would let me nail you down just like that… After all, you did volunteer for this, did you not? So I’m sure all the good folks in the audience would like to see you submit yourself totally to your horrendous execution. And you already mentioned you wanted to provide a good show so…” The executioner paused for a moment but then he continued, knowing he had to follow all the rules and red tape. “Of course, if you insits, my colleague here will step in and hold you down, heck… we’ll even tie you up first if you really want that… But still, wouldn’t you like to show everybody here what a great snuffette you are as you offer your wrists and feet up for a gruesome nailing one right after the other?”
“Yes… You’re right, sir…” Stephani said. “I’ll try and co-operate as best I can while you carry out my crucifixion… for as long as I can…” Stephani marveled at the idea. She would submit totally to her executioner that was going to do everything in his power to inflict unspeakable amounts of agony upon her sensitive young body… She loved how helpless and worthless she felt right now… Completely naked, her sole purpose left was to suffer beyond words… And entertain a crowd by doing so… She grabbed hold of the crossbeam with her other hand and looked the executioner right in the eyes. He understood. He carefully examined Stephani’s right wrist, feeling for bones, muscles, veins and arteries. When he located the right spot, he meticulously placed the nail on top of her wrist. “Ohw” Stephani let out a little yelp in surprise. The nail was ice cold… Ice cold and surprisingly blunt…
The executioner looked back at Stephani. “Ohw already?” he teased. “I haven’t even started yet!” Stephani forced out a smile in return. “I know sir… It’s just… The nail feels a lot colder than I thought it would… And it looks so blunt… I thought it would be sharper…” The executioner was smiling from ear to ear now. “Don’t worry about the cold.” He said. “You’ll be hot and sweating soon enough! And as for the nail… Yes, it’s very blunt. Because blunt nails tend to push soft tissue like muscles and veins and such aside rather than rip through them… Which will cause a lot less damage when I’m hammering it in… and also, it will require a lot more blows to pound it in all the way… So less damage and more agony… Perfect wouldn’t you agree?” Stephani could only nod in agreement. Her throat was too thick with arousal to speak. “By the way…” the executioner continued. “Did you notice the nail shaft are kind of pyramid shaped? That way they will brutally widen the wound more and more as they go in deeper and deeper, causing every new blow to hurt exponentially more than the previous one…” Stephani still couldn’t speak. But her heart was racing and all her juices were pumping. The executioner hadn’t lied. They really had perfected crucifixion to be the ultimate pinnacle of suffering…

Cheers,
Marius

You do a great job of synchronizing the story with your pictures. Your story has a tense feeling to it which makes for greater anticipation for more of it along with the pictures which are always great :)

Hi,
Long time no post... I know... I have been very busy completing the series you are seeing here, more than 280 pictures in total... :)
So here you go for the next update. This is the last update before this entire series will be made available. I still ahve a lot of text to write and edit, and a few touch ups to do in pstwork on the pics. But I'll be sure to let you know when the entire set of 280+ pictures will be available.

Cheers,
Marius

Here goes the story :) :

15A

“Right!” Said the executioner. “I’m going to start hammering it in now… Any last words before your actual execution starts, Stephani?”

The crowd were hushed, expectant. Stephani wriggled on the rough wood, feeling the anticipation tight in all her muscles, from her legs – the right one stretched taut, the left nervously flexed – up to her arms, the left gripping at the crossbar, the right held rigid under the nail... she turned her head, looked at the nail resting on her wrist, then up into her Executioner’s eyes.

“Um, sir… will it… will it take long to hammer it in all the way?”

Although Stephani wanted to cooperate as best she could, she just knew she wasn’t going to be able to take the pain of being nailed to a cross for very long, if she could take it at all, that was…

So despite the fact she was craving to suffer beyond belief right now, she was also hoping the nail would go in quite deep fairly quick, especially on the first blow… when she would inevitably pull her wrist back in an involuntary reflex to escape the pain, she hoped the nail would already be in so deep that it wouldn’t make a difference… that it wouldn’t tear her wrist, wouldn’t annoy the Executioner ... that she wouldn’t mess up her own voluntary execution…

15B

The Executioner just kept on laughing…

“My dear Stephani!” he jeered. “Death by crucifixion is meant to be agonizing beyond imagination! So I’ll be hammering this little hound-dog into you as slowly as I possibly can… to cause you maximum pain and distress! You know very well, my girl… it has to be brutal and merciless!”

Stephani nodded. “I know sir…” she whispered… “It’s just… I don’t want to ruin this once you start… Since no one is holding me down… I’m worried I won’t be able to hold still…”

The Executioner grinned confidently at Stephani. “Hahahaha! Oh, you can be sure of that! You absolutely won’t be able to hold still! But don’t worry about that… as I’ve said before, you’re not the first girl I’ve nailed to a cross. Even though the nail won’t fix your wrist to the beam on the first blow, not even the first few, I’ll keep a firm grip on it. I’ll be pushing it down, even between the blows. You can pull, jerk and squirm all you want, but I guarantee, your wrist won’t move a single inch.”

He paused, her eyes were wide with excitement and terror. Just as a girl-victim should be, he was thinking to himself ...

“Leave all the nailing business to me, sweet Stephani, all you have to do is suffer, suffer harder and then suffer harder still - hahahaha!!”

15C

Stephani sighed, a sigh both of relief and arousal. Her hips wiggled slightly, her thighs quivered. She trusted her Executioner, she felt a rush of joy to learn she couldn’t ruin her own crucifixion. Knowing her execution was imminent now, she realized how bizarre all of this was… She could have been at home now… or going out with friends… but she wasn’t… of her own volition she has come here… not to watch an execution, but to be executed herself! In public, in front of anyone and everyone who wanted to come and see, she had agreed to be crucified. She had taken off her clothes, and now here she was, lying on her cross naked, waiting submissively for her executioner to land the first blow on that first nail. She moaned softly in anticipation of the agony she had been dreaming of for so long, her breasts lifted and fell on her panting chest, she could hear her heart pounding ...

“Shall we start then?” the Executioner asked.

“Oh… please do…” Stephani gasped in reply, “Please… I’m ready for my ordeal…”

the Executioner raised his hammer for the first blow. She couldn’t keep her eyes off the nail. “Will I still like it as much once the pain actually starts?” Stephani was thinking to herself as the hammer swung down. She knew she wanted to suffer, but it was only now she actually realized she had no clue as to how painful this was really going to be …

Attachments

• StephaniScene015A.jpg
    StephaniScene015A.jpg
    959.1 KB · Views: 793
  • StephaniScene015B.jpg
    StephaniScene015B.jpg
    969.3 KB · Views: 835
  • StephaniScene015C.jpg
    StephaniScene015C.jpg
    807.9 KB · Views: 882
Back
Top Bottom