Crucifixion Comic

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hi all,

Enjoy a 12th promo image of my new upcoming series: Stephani's Surprise. The series has been released!!!

This image is in full color and at a resolution of 4000 x 2719 px, just like the entire series.

As a first ever, this series is available in English and in German.

It's available now at:

www.crux-comics.eu

As a lot of people are going through difficult times right now, I have implemented a store wide sale.

As of today until the end of May all items in my store are on sale at a discount of 25% (give or take)!!!

Thanks for checking it out!

Cheers,

Marius

Attachments

• StephaniPromo012Disc.jpg
    StephaniPromo012Disc.jpg
    764.9 KB · Views: 1,302
Hi all,

Enjoy a 13th promo image of my new upcoming series: Stephani's Surprise. The series has been released!!!

This image is in full color and at a resolution of 4000 x 2719 px, just like the entire series.

It's available now at:

www.crux-comics.eu

As a lot of people are going through difficult times right now, I have implemented a store wide sale.

As of today until the end of May all items in my store are on sale at a discount of 25% (give or take)!!!

Cheers,

Marius

Attachments

• StephaniPromo013Disc.jpg
    StephaniPromo013Disc.jpg
    758.2 KB · Views: 1,206
Hi all,

Enjoy a 14th promo image of my new upcoming series: Stephani's Surprise. The series has been released!!!

It's available now at:

www.crux-comics.eu

Cheers,

Marius

Attachments

• StephaniPromo014Disc.jpg
    StephaniPromo014Disc.jpg
    947.4 KB · Views: 1,124
Hi all,
I'm very pleased to be able to announce the relase of yet another comic!!! Or rather a comic collection :) The Demise Collection Vol 4: featuring three comics, for a total of 359 images at 4156 x 3796 px featuring young women in various situations of peril and demise. This set features three comics. Two on electro torture and crucifixion and one focusing on a hardcore whipping.
Attached you can find the cover of this new collection that is out now at:
www.crux-comics.eu

Thanks for checking it out,

Cheers,
Marius

Attachments

• DemiseCollection04Cover.jpg
    DemiseCollection04Cover.jpg
    960.3 KB · Views: 1,121
Hi all,
I'm very pleased to be able to announce the release of yet another comic!!! Or rather a comic collection The Demise Collection Vol 4: featuring three comics, for a total of 359 images at 4156 x 3796 px featuring young women in various situations of peril and demise. This set features three comics. Two on electro torture and crucifixion and one focusing on a hardcore whipping.
Attached you can find a first promo pic of this new collection that is out now at:

www.crux-comics.eu

Cheers,
Marius

Attachments

• E10017.jpg
    E10017.jpg
    978.4 KB · Views: 1,017
Hi all,
I'm very pleased to be able to announce the relase of yet another comic!!! Or rather a comic collection The Demise Collection Vol 4: featuring three comics, for a total of 359 images at 4156 x 3796 px featuring young women in various situations of peril and demise. This set features three comics. Two on electro torture and crucifixion and one focusing on a hardcore whipping.
Attached you can find a second promo pic of this new collection that is out now at:

www.crux-comics.eu

Cheers,
Marius

Attachments

• E10116.jpg
    E10116.jpg
    960 KB · Views: 975
Hi all,
I'm very pleased to be able to announce the release of yet another comic!!! Or rather a comic collection The Demise Collection Vol 4: featuring three comics, for a total of 359 images at 4156 x 3796 px featuring young women in various situations of peril and demise. This set features three comics. Two on electro torture and crucifixion and one focusing on a hardcore whipping.
Attached you can find a third promo pic of this new collection that is out now at:

www.crux-comics.eu

Cheers,
Marius

Attachments

• WC0025.jpg
    WC0025.jpg
    920 KB · Views: 982
Hi all,
Attached you can find a fourth promo pic of this new collection that is out now at:

www.crux-comics.eu

Cheers,
Marius

Attachments

• E10139.jpg
    E10139.jpg
    977.8 KB · Views: 938
Hi all,
Attached you can find a fifth promo pic of this new collection that is out now at:

www.crux-comics.eu

Cheers,
Marius

Attachments

• E20005.jpg
    E20005.jpg
    935.8 KB · Views: 883
Hi all,
Attached you can find a sixth promo pic of this new collection that is out now at:

www.crux-comics.eu

Cheers,
Marius

Attachments

• E20022.jpg
    E20022.jpg
    946.7 KB · Views: 883
Hi all,
Attached you can find a seventh promo pic of this new collection that is out now at:

www.crux-comics.eu

Cheers,
Marius

Attachments

• E20110.jpg
    E20110.jpg
    886.8 KB · Views: 967
Hi all,
Attached you can find a seventh promo pic of this new collection that is out now at:

www.crux-comics.eu

Cheers,
Marius
Hi Marius,
Stephanies surprise was really fantastic, will you do a follow up with "Tasha" as the main show????

Hi Marius,
Stephanies surprise was really fantastic, will you do a follow up with "Tasha" as the main show????
Hi, Thanks for the compliment!!! As it stand right now, I'm working on a second story that is set in the Oxville Executioners "Realm", though it's not about Tasha. After that I still have a commission to finish, but number three on the list is Tasha's story. It will be like Stephani, only no more text boxes, or not as much... I'll go for a more classic comic look, be it one image per page and using speech bubbles and such... Also the story will have a "wider scope": it will feature all preparations for the actual crucifixion, from Tasha's first visit to Oxville's Offices, the medical checks to clear her for crucifixion,... the preparations she has to make at her job so she can surprise her colleagues... Her checking in at teh Oxville facility on the morning of the crucifixion, her dragging the cross over to the execution grounds and then obviously the actual crucifixion itself... So it will be faster paced than Stephani... :) But given my schedule, it might take a while before it's done :)

Hi, Thanks for the compliment!!! As it stand right now, I'm working on a second story that is set in the Oxville Executioners "Realm", though it's not about Tasha. After that I still have a commission to finish, but number three on the list is Tasha's story. It will be like Stephani, only no more text boxes, or not as much... I'll go for a more classic comic look, be it one image per page and using speech bubbles and such... Also the story will have a "wider scope": it will feature all preparations for the actual crucifixion, from Tasha's first visit to Oxville's Offices, the medical checks to clear her for crucifixion,... the preparations she has to make at her job so she can surprise her colleagues... Her checking in at teh Oxville facility on the morning of the crucifixion, her dragging the cross over to the execution grounds and then obviously the actual crucifixion itself... So it will be faster paced than Stephani... :) But given my schedule, it might take a while before it's done :)
As you know, I love Stephani. I won't deny it was a long, hard crucifixion, but enjoyable, and I think we were both pretty proud of the final product!

As you know, I love Stephani. I won't deny it was a long, hard crucifixion, but enjoyable, and I think we were both pretty proud of the final product!
:) That's true. You touches transformed the text into a real marvel, adding a very delicate female touch to my ideas :) I never said that the "Tasha Story" would be shorter though... In fact I think it will be longer... But as it covers a lot more than "only" the crucifixion, it will have a much faster pace, that's all.

Yes, the lead-up and preparations are often for me the most erotic part of a crux narrative,
though Stephani's interaction with her Executioners kept the actual crucifixion lively to the end -
when Tash revealed her desire ...

Back
Top Bottom