Crucifixion Comic

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hi all,
I'm very pleased to be able to announce the release of yet another comic!!! Or rather a comic collection The Demise Collection Vol 4: featuring three comics, for a total of 359 images at 4156 x 3796 px featuring young women in various situations of peril and demise. This set features three comics. Two on electro torture and crucifixion and one focusing on a hardcore whipping.
Attached you can find an 8th promo pic of this new collection that is out now at:

www.crux-comics.eu

Thanks for checking it out,

Cheers,
Marius

Attachments

• E20114.jpg
    E20114.jpg
    929.6 KB · Views: 1,423
Hi all,
I'm very pleased to be able to announce the release of yet another comic!!! Or rather a comic collection The Demise Collection Vol 4: featuring three comics, for a total of 359 images at 4156 x 3796 px featuring young women in various situations of peril and demise. This set features three comics. Two on electro torture and crucifixion and one focusing on a hardcore whipping.
Attached you can find an 9th promo pic of this new collection that is out now at:

www.crux-comics.eu

Cheers,
Marius

Attachments

• E20123.jpg
    E20123.jpg
    796.2 KB · Views: 1,406
Hi all,
Attached you can find an 10th promo pic of this new collection that is out now at:

www.crux-comics.eu

Cheers,
Marius

Attachments

• E20125.jpg
    E20125.jpg
    921.7 KB · Views: 1,309
Hi all,
Attached you can find an 11th promo pic of this new collection that is out now at:

www.crux-comics.eu

Cheers,
Marius

Attachments

• WC0001.jpg
    WC0001.jpg
    906.8 KB · Views: 1,160
Hi all,
Attached you can find an 12th promo pic of this new collection that is out now at:

www.crux-comics.eu

Cheers,
Marius

Attachments

• WC0003.jpg
    WC0003.jpg
    939 KB · Views: 1,175
Hi all,
Attached you can find an 13th promo pic of this new collection that is out now at:

www.crux-comics.eu

Cheers,
Marius

Attachments

• WC0029.jpg
    WC0029.jpg
    892.5 KB · Views: 1,229
Hi all,
Attached you can find an 13th promo pic of this new collection that is out now at:

www.crux-comics.eu

Cheers,
Marius
looks like the woman with the light-brown hair on the left is going to be the winner - I was backing her, she's not only a pain-slut,she's really got the hots for Master Codric, she can't get enough of his skilful thrashing!

looks like the woman with the light-brown hair on the left is going to be the winner - I was backing her, she's not only a pain-slut,she's really got the hots for Master Codric, she can't get enough of his skilful thrashing!
Well... I can't spoil it by saying if you're right or not, now can I... :)

Hi all!!!
Long time since I posted, I know... But... In the meantime I'm very close to releasing a new story, 680 pages long at 4156 x 3796 px! Above you can find the cover of it! Expect to see more teaser pictures appearing soon!!!

The comic will be available both in English and in German and can be found soon at:

https://www.crux-comics.eu

Cheers,
Marius

Attachments

• 0000C.JPG
    0000C.JPG
    959.9 KB · Views: 1,064
Hi all!!!
I'm very close to releasing a new story, 680 pages long at 4156 x 3796 px! Above you can find the first teaser picture! Expect to see more of these teaser pictures appearing soon!!!

The comic will be available both in English and in German and can be found soon at:

www.crux-comics.eu

Cheers,
Marius

Attachments

• 0006.jpg
    0006.jpg
    941.1 KB · Views: 1,075
Hi all!!!
I'm very close to releasing a new story, 680 pages long at 4156 x 3796 px! Above you can find the second teaser picture! Expect to see more of these teaser pictures appearing soon!!!

www.crux-comics.eu

Cheers,
Marius

Attachments

• 0016.jpg
    0016.jpg
    968.6 KB · Views: 1,004
Hi all!!!
I'm very close to releasing a new story, 680 pages long at 4156 x 3796 px! Above you can find the third teaser picture! Expect to see more of these teaser pictures appearing soon!!!

www.crux-comics.eu

Cheers,
Marius

Attachments

• 0030.jpg
    0030.jpg
    982.4 KB · Views: 905
Hi all!!!
I'm very close to releasing a new story, 680 pages long at 4156 x 3796 px! Above you can find the fourth teaser picture! Expect to see more of these teaser pictures appearing soon!!!

www.crux-comics.eu

Cheers,
Marius

Attachments

• 0043.jpg
    0043.jpg
    929.5 KB · Views: 835
Hi all!!!
I'm very close to releasing a new story, 680 pages long at 4156 x 3796 px! Above you can find the fifth teaser picture! Expect to see more of these teaser pictures appearing soon!!!

www.crux-comics.eu

Cheers,
Marius

Attachments

• 0046.jpg
    0046.jpg
    993 KB · Views: 790
Hi all!!!
I'm very close to releasing a new story, 680 pages long at 4156 x 3796 px! Above you can find the sixth teaser picture! Expect to see more of these teaser pictures appearing soon!!!

www.crux-comics.eu

Cheers,
Marius

Attachments

• 0051.jpg
    0051.jpg
    995.5 KB · Views: 765
Hi all!!!
I'm very close to releasing a new story, 680 pages long at 4156 x 3796 px! Below you can find the seventh teaser picture! Expect to see more of these teaser pictures appearing soon!!!

www.crux-comics.eu

Cheers,
Marius

Attachments

• 0064.jpg
    0064.jpg
    963.8 KB · Views: 745
Hi all!!!
I'm very close to releasing a new story, 680 pages long at 4156 x 3796 px! Below you can find the seventh teaser picture! Expect to see more of these teaser pictures appearing soon!!!

www.crux-comics.eu

Cheers,
Marius
very hot set of pics, thank you for posting!!!!!

Hi all!!!
I'm very happy to announce the release of a new story, 680 pages long at 4156 x 3796 px! Below you can find the eigth teaser picture! Expect to see more of these teaser pictures appearing soon!!!

The comic is available both in English and in German and can be found at:

www.crux-comics.eu

Cheers,
Marius

Attachments

• 0073P.jpg
    0073P.jpg
    962.1 KB · Views: 744
Hi all!!!
I'm very happy to announce the release of a new story, 680 pages long at 4156 x 3796 px! Below you can find the 9th teaser picture! Expect to see more of these teaser pictures appearing soon!!!

The comic is available both in English and in German and can be found at:

www.crux-comics.eu

Cheers,
Marius

Attachments

• 0091P.jpg
    0091P.jpg
    992.9 KB · Views: 853
Back
Top Bottom