Crucifixion Events - Hands On - In Southern Germany?

Go to CruxDreams.com

Zephyros

Magistrate

Crucifixion Events - Hands On - In Southern Germany?​

Some days ago i joined - a great community for all points of view concerning crucifixion.
What's my interest in crucifixion? What does crucifixion mean for me? My fascination in crucifixion?

It is a great, very intense and sensational feeling for me as crucified willing participant lying down naked on a large cross on the floor to be tied to it and it is so extremely exciting when then suddenly i am put on display rather high, hanging fully naked with my arms widely stretched out - the start of struggling and fighting. In this phase it is wildly exciting to become erect.

My arms are extended and firmly tied to the cross beam, my ankles and bare feet are tied together to the pole or on each side of the pole - no foot rest. The weight on my arms feels strange, sweating comes up and even breathing is a little bit difficult.

I cannot extend my legs and i have a really hard struggle to remain comfortable. I have to move, moving up and down, forward and backward, turning sidewards an back again in a way to feel a bit more comfortable - loosing this just the moment when getting it, going from one position to the other getting increasingly tired and exhausted and find no position at all that offers relief.

There is an extreme bondage, there is no choice only my head is free to move - the very last degree of personal control remaining.

Further more, since crucifixion is pain, every crucified willing participant should try to celebrate the pain: Struggling fiercely, jerking and thrashing as relentless and never ending fight trying to find some position to alleviate the pain.

The combination of writhing effects of torture in a humiliating position displayed fully naked before the gathered and the fact that bondage on the cross takes an ironic twist as not ending cycle of pain with severely limited and shortened motion with no relief in sight until being pushed up - this all is highly arousing.

Further more, i prefer outside / outdoor events, excursion into the woods - this gives every participant as spectator or executioner and even the crucified a special feeling with deep natural associations.

Another fact ist the starting-up. Whipping e.g. is a great spectacle and will be a good introduction of the celebration following. Let us use our phantasy! However, no torture should happen or should be done to the crucified willing participant when she/he doesn’t want this explicit.

So i am looking for members for a celebration of crucifixion in southern Germany or nearby. Thanks - Dear All!

Last edited by a moderator:
sounds like you have made experiences. lucky one...i live in lower saxony but i would drive to the south to be a part of this event.

sounds like you have made experiences. lucky one...i live in lower saxony but i would drive to the south to be a part of this event.

There are two facts to be considered.
First, i agree absolutely to you - i prefer a woman crucified, too. She is her own beauty.
Her writhing intrigues me, i love to examine her hanging and struggling fully naked with widely stretched arms her curves flow smoothly all around - this all is simply sensational. A woman tied to the cross displays her limbs stretched, her legs laid long and her tummy tightened. She is perfectly symmetrical with her arms spread wide, her breasts are thrust out and her hips facing flat.
Typically she exposes her smoothly shaved genitals and her hairless armpits as well.
Her skin is soft, delicate and even getting a glamour and brightness by sweating.
The shape and contour of her muscles as she struggles is finest body motion, it is amazing, this is a divine ceremony.

Second, it is just your own feeling coming up to yourself at the moment when your are fixed to the cross and being put to display. And this independent to your gender. Either you like it or not. For every one being tied up to the cross hanging, struggling and fighting is this just the own challenge for women as for men; they are fond of this torture and looking for it and this feeling is great, simply sensational and i simple love it, too.
Up today i made this experience several times, however, i try to perform this each time better and better for my own satisfaction.

may i ask where you realized and realize this?

may i ask where you realized and realize this?

The first crucim-party was nearby Munich, we rent a detached house. Here we even could use the garden for outdoor activities, there was no access by the neighborhood.
The crucifixion self was practiced in the attic, truss joists supported us fixing the cross.

Some more parties were nearby Salzburg in the north, here we rent a barn.
Parties were stuffed with mixed genders, but the mind-set of the organizer and most of her guest changed to a kind of torture, i didn’t like (e.g. NAILS!)
So i left this group … and looking now for new like-minded females and males in a great community…

sounds great to me........the first one, okay like you, i would prefer outdoor instead of inside on an attic.
Salzburg is abit far away and for sure i am not into nails....whipping and stuff like this is okay, but nothing that cause permanent marks......i would like to join this community....not many germans here.....unfortunatly

you spoke about a great community for all points of view concerning crucifixion....which one do you mean? or do you mean this one here?

sounds great to me........the first one, okay like you, i would prefer outdoor instead of inside on an attic.
Salzburg is abit far away and for sure i am not into nails....whipping and stuff like this is okay, but nothing that cause permanent marks......i would like to join this community....not many germans here.....unfortunatly

you spoke about a great community for all points of view concerning crucifixion....which one do you mean? or do you mean this one here?
Hi, this one here ...

yes it is a great one here, but like i said.....most people sooooo far away

do put yourselves on the Member Map, German friends!
mysterio is very lonely :(

just click 'Member Map' on top bar,
then 'Add Location' at top right of the map.
Eulalia you are a very nice one :)

Hi, this one here ...

yes you are right, it is a great forum here, but difficult to start something real, cause most members are all over the world :-(

I'm not too far from southern germany and I would be interested to participate. Just let me know if there are some news about!
While you are here jerkbot, are you going to finish Four Girls And Three Crosses? I have a PDF almost ready but it would be better with a conclusion to the excellent series.

While you are here jerkbot, are you going to finish Four Girls And Three Crosses? I have a PDF almost ready but it would be better with a conclusion to the excellent series.
we are waiting too:D

I want to join you. I am a young men. Polish, but living in Denmark. Are they some pleople form other countries in group? If I will drive from Denmark I can take groupmates from some big cities in Germany. But unfortunetely I can join you after 31 august. And I hope that you meet at weekends.

I dream about watching crucified woman in real. If I will see that it is safe (you are careful for crucified, no photos and videos) will want to try it. Never been naked in public, never tried hard tying me up) so it could be double feeling for me.

I want to join you. I am a young men. Polish, but living in Denmark. Are they some pleople form other countries in group? If I will drive from Denmark I can take groupmates from some big cities in Germany. But unfortunetely I can join you after 31 august. And I hope that you meet at weekends.

I dream about watching crucified woman in real. If I will see that it is safe (you are careful for crucified, no photos and videos) will want to try it. Never been naked in public, never tried hard tying me up) so it could be double feeling for me.
Keep on watching this thread, so you will be informed when some crux-activities will be started ...

Keep on watching this thread, so you will be informed when some crux-activities will be started ...

good to know.....thank you

Some days ago i joined - a great community for all points of view concerning crucifixion.
What's my interest in crucifixion? What does crucifixion mean for me? My fascination in crucifixion?

It is a great, very intense and sensational feeling for me as crucified willing participant lying down naked on a large cross on the floor to be tied to it and it is so extremely exciting when then suddenly i am put on display rather high, hanging fully naked with my arms widely stretched out - the start of struggling and fighting. In this phase it is wildly exciting to become erect.

My arms are extended and firmly tied to the cross beam, my ankles and bare feet are tied together to the pole or on each side of the pole - no foot rest. The weight on my arms feels strange, sweating comes up and even breathing is a little bit difficult.

I cannot extend my legs and i have a really hard struggle to remain comfortable. I have to move, moving up and down, forward and backward, turning sidewards an back again in a way to feel a bit more comfortable - loosing this just the moment when getting it, going from one position to the other getting increasingly tired and exhausted and find no position at all that offers relief.

There is an extreme bondage, there is no choice only my head is free to move - the very last degree of personal control remaining.

Further more, since crucifixion is pain, every crucified willing participant should try to celebrate the pain: Struggling fiercely, jerking and thrashing as relentless and never ending fight trying to find some position to alleviate the pain.

The combination of writhing effects of torture in a humiliating position displayed fully naked before the gathered and the fact that bondage on the cross takes an ironic twist as not ending cycle of pain with severely limited and shortened motion with no relief in sight until being pushed up - this all is highly arousing.

Further more, i prefer outside / outdoor events, excursion into the woods - this gives every participant as spectator or executioner and even the crucified a special feeling with deep natural associations.

Another fact ist the starting-up. Whipping e.g. is a great spectacle and will be a good introduction of the celebration following. Let us use our phantasy! However, no torture should happen or should be done to the crucified willing participant when she/he doesn’t want this explicit.

So i am looking for members for a celebration of crucifixion in southern Germany or nearby. Thanks - Dear All!
I should like to be a part of that crucifixion. But I should like to know procedure. Trial flogging via crucis crucifixion. What can you say about that.

Back
Top Bottom