Crucifixion Events - Hands On - In Southern Germany?

Go to CruxDreams.com
This all reminds me of a thread I started in 2006

http://www.cruxfoundation.com/forum/showthread.php?543-Lets-have-a-Euro-Cruxfest!&highlight=cruxfest

The discussion went on for many pages & many good ideas raised, but it failed I am sure because of lack of trust, it takes that to give oneself up as a victim in a potentially dangerous situation.

Die Diskussion habe ich damals auch schon vefolgt. Es fand sich leider kein geeigneter Ort

The discussion then I have already read. There was no suitable place

PhilX is correct with his assumption. Trust is very important for such an event, in particular for the victim.
Of course it is very hard to have enough trust when you only "know" people from the internet and not personally. That's what makes arranging such an event very difficult.

Anyway, I very much hope it will work this time...somwhere in Germany.

without trust it is impossible to enjoy this

I never thought that there are so many interested parties. Who has ideas like a crucifixion could go technically take place? The really neat thing, though several crosses could be established would be.

Ich hätte nie geglaubt, dass es so viele Interessierte gibt. Wer hat Ideen wie eine Kreuzigung technisch vonstatten gehen könnte? Richtig gut wäre es, wenn gleich mehrere Kreuze aufgestellt werden könnten.

We do not allow images or videos which portray real life crux-play using nails, or any content that encourages or assists such activity, which is likely to cause serious, permanent injury or even death, and which could lead to criminal charges.

Excellent. Stick to rope. The Spellcasters have given you an avatar.

Back
Top Bottom