Crucifixion for Family and friends

Go to CruxDreams.com
Interesting fantasies of this artist !

Hey, "Incest is best!" as nobody I’ve ever met actually says. Nor does that young fellow on the left, whose hard-on has been triggered by the naked and obscenely displayed bodies of Mom and Sis.

Damn, crucifixion's embarrassing.

Attachments

• DBDE6A2F-01EE-4EC0-8F41-697CD0FD8712.jpeg
    DBDE6A2F-01EE-4EC0-8F41-697CD0FD8712.jpeg
    353.4 KB · Views: 1,577
One of my fantasies involves crucifixion as a punishment, not an execution. The condemned will be publicly displayed and tortured, but then they will be taken down and have to live with the memory the rest of their lives. In this case, being crucified with family, lovers, or friends, is particularly humiliating. The thought that I was partially responsible for their torment adds to my suffering.

If one of my male relatives has an erection while looking at my naked body, it is going to create an awkward situation in front of everybody. And lets' face it, boys will be boys; they will have an erection.

This is one I wrote some time ago on this theme. I hope it is okay to repost it here.

Family Crucified.

01 Mother daughter and son.jpg

The hill of death was full. All around him were suffering people, screaming people, moaning people, people begging to die. Marcus struggled to stand, to breathe. Broken bones grated against iron spikes; muscles strained in unnatural positions. The sun burned down, sucking moisture from his body. His sister, Claudia, slid down, unable to bear the pain of the spikes through her heels, spreading her thighs obscenely wide’ her recently virgin vagina, now dripping semen, gaping obscenely. His mother, also pushing herself up to breathe, sobbed brokenly. “I am sorry, so sorry. I should never have joined the plot. I told them you were innocent! They wouldn’t listen! I’m sorry!” The kites, circling above, called shrilly, impatient for the bodies dancing on the crosses below to be still. They were hungry!

Marcus gasped a lungful of air, his eyes focused on his sister, so obscenely displayed. “No!” He screamed, as his body betrayed him, yet again. “I can’t help it, sis, I can’t!” His rebellious cock, rampant as it had never been before, spurted again, shooting a jet of his seed at his sister. Why did this happen? Why was his tortured body so aroused by the sight of his mother and his sister suffering the agonies of the cross?

It had started the previous evening, in the filthy cell where they waited for their execution. Julia, his mother, had been sobbing softly. “I told them you are innocent! I told them! I was the only one involved! I told them! They wouldn’t listen!” Marcus looked up as the key turned in the lock, and the door swung open. He started for the door, only to be brought up short by his chains. The officer laughed at him. “Trying to escape lad? He chortled. He stood in front of Julia, gripping a still firm breast in his horny hand. “The law says we can’t crucify virgins. Any virgins in here?”

A look of hope and relief spread over Julia’s face, replacing the pain of her abused breast. “My children, both my children are virgins. Does that mean you won’t crucify them? Oh! Thank you! Thank you!” She kissed the feet of the officer. “Thank you!”

The officer smiled. “We won’t crucify them, not while they are virgins.” Her face lit up in a smile. “Thank you!” She cried again. “Yep,” he said, smiling broadly, “can’t nail a virgin to a cross. It’s the law!” He raised his voice. “Come on in, boys! We’ve got two virgins here. Can’t have that! Not if we’re going to nail them up in the morning. We’ll have to do something about it!” A dozen men swarmed into the cell!

They took Julia first. Claudia and Marcus watched in horror as three men at a time raped their mother. It took no more than a few minutes for the officer to notice Marcus’ reaction. “Hey, boys, look at this! The pup has got a raging hard-on watching you bugger his mother. Shall we give him a taste of the real thing?” In a moment Marcus was bent over the slop bucket. His mother, her mouth unoccupied for a moment, begged for mercy. “No, please, sirs, don’t do that to him! He is innoce…!” Her cry was stifled as her mouth was filled once more, and Marcus’ scream echoed around the cell! “No! No! That’s disgusting! No please…please…oh gods…please! It hurts!” Claudia’s virginity lasted a moment longer. Her screams joined her brother’s.

Marcus was horrified at what was happening to him. The gross invasion of his body, the unspeakable pain and degradation. Yet… at the same time he was incredibly excited at what was happening to his mother and sister. For a short time, he forgot what was to happen, that in a few short hours he, and his family would join other helpless, screaming victims as they were nailed to crosses, to die slowly, painfully and terribly.

Claudia hung by her arms, trying to relieve the pain shooting through her shattered heels. Her chest heaved, she couldn’t breathe properly, she needed air! Desperation drove her to, once more, straighten her legs, despite the shocks of pain in her broken heels, pull up on her arms, despite the agony of steel grating against broken bones, and take huge, desperate gasps of air. She met her brother’s eyes, saw the pain in them, saw the humiliation as his rampant member twitched and squirted yet another stream of his seed at her. She saw her mother rise, standing on her shattered feet. She, too, gasped for breath. “I’m sorry. I’m so sorry! I didn’t mean for you to get hurt. I love you!” She gasped as she sank down again, her thighs wide, the seed of her rapists still leaking from her.

The agonising dance continued. At regular eternities, the soldiers thrust wat sponges at them, allowing them to drink life saving water. Water to slake the terrible thirst, water to prolong their lives, and their agony. A few crosses away, Demetrius croaked a curse. “Fuck the Emperor, fuck the Senate, fuck Rome.” He was blind now; the crows had taken his eyes. They had watched his crucifixion, three days before their own. Yet he still lived. Danced the desperate dance to breathe, sucked at the wet sponges, desperately hanging on to life.

Claudia’s life had been so short. There was so much to live for. She moaned as she stood yet again, as her broken heels grated on the cruel spikes yet again. Life was so precious! She didn’t want to die! She wanted to live! If only life wasn’t so painful!

Image by Jastrow.

On a related note, and possible manip material, found a dtawing of Ms. Stark deshabille by Sassafras over on HentaiFoundry.:very_hot:

IMG_7335.jpeg

What exactly is he playing with??
A long while back I read that back when harems were a thing grown men would voluntarily have their testicles removed. It seemed that "eunuch" was an attractive career option, and I found a more contemporary source that explains why.

Men who are castrated often are still able to have an erection and may be capable of intercourse. Their sex drive is diminished because the testicles are no longer present to produce testosterone. But the drive is not eliminated. A small amount of testosterone is also produced in the adrenal glands; if the supply from the testicles is reduced, the adrenal glands compensate and produce more of the hormone.

Such eunuchs were perfectly capable of keeping harem women satisfied, and the lord or sheik or whatever still knew all the kids were his.

Last edited:
What exactly is he playing with??

What you might call Stark naked :D

Earlier that day? Who can you recognise?

View attachment 1311631
From left to right:
Sansa Stark, Aria Stark, Cersei Lannister, Missandei of Naath, Margaery Tyrell, Daenerys Targaryen, Melisandre the Red Witch.

Also Melisandre should look like a 100+ years old lady, because she does not wear her enchanted necklace, that keeps her young.

One of my fantasies involves crucifixion as a punishment, not an execution. The condemned will be publicly displayed and tortured, but then they will be taken down and have to live with the memory the rest of their lives. In this case, being crucified with family, lovers, or friends, is particularly humiliating. The thought that I was partially responsible for their torment adds to my suffering.

If one of my male relatives has an erection while looking at my naked body, it is going to create an awkward situation in front of everybody. And lets' face it, boys will be boys; they will have an erection.
Probably, one could shorten the sentence if one relative exhibits his arousal, in extreme cases we know that condemend males were not executed if there was a female found to mary him. In the "incestous crucifixion" by "nailing" by the relatives could shorten the sentence or one could proposed, you are either "nailed" by your relatives or with real nails. I am now thinking, luckily my relatives are mostly died out, that the real nails I might prefer....

Back
Top Bottom