Crucifixion for Family and friends

Go to CruxDreams.com
I liked the “oh crap” exclamation by the daughter in the first one :p

Yep :)

pigletmina on DeviantArt has some nice mother and daughter scenes -
not Crucifixion (so far), more in the Dolcett direction....

And that pic (the original) is a favorite of mine, I love the contrast between the two girls' bodies, the way they are bound, the one seeking comfort, the other, body partly turned in response, not quite so sure.

Here is cruelty, a couple crucified on opposite sides of a cross, so near and yet unable to touch or see each other.

nailed_on_a_cross_together_by_arthusbuttkick-d9cxki8.jpg

And that pic (the original) is a favorite of mine, I love the contrast between the two girls' bodies, the way they are bound, the one seeking comfort, the other, body partly turned in response, not quite so sure.
It illustrates a point I've noticed in pigletmina's work (same applies to #3, and several I've found on DevArt) -
you often need to read the right-hand speech bubbles first. Her first language is Persian,
she may well have done the first version in that language, at least she tends to think from right to left.

It illustrates a point I've noticed in pigletmina's work (same applies to #3, and several I've found on DevArt) -
you often need to read the right-hand speech bubbles first. Her first language is Persian,
she may well have done the first version in that language, at least she tends to think from right to left.

I checked out pigelmina last night on DA. Amazingly prolific. Found a number that I liked.

Yes, I only discovered how prolific when she 'watched' me and I reciprocated -
I recognised a few, but found a good many more to fave - some clever manips,
but I like especially her little speech-bubble dialogues, very much in the spirit of Dolcett!

Yes, I only discovered how prolific when she 'watched' me and I reciprocated -
I recognised a few, but found a good many more to fave - some clever manips,
but I like especially her little speech-bubble dialogues, very much in the spirit of Dolcett!

I just checked out her site and I have to say she triggers a few of my buttons. The best is her style of Humor. Terrific

The last one is great: women indulging the sufferings of another (naked) woman.....
- Bitch! He wanted to take off my boyfriend; He undressed before him to get it.
- Poor fool! I did not know that your boyfriend was my brother and that I knew her
- Call Paulus now, now she teaches everything
- Hahaha....

Disgusted women can generate extreme hatred....:smash2:

Attachments

• 28 Bad friends.jpg
    28 Bad friends.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 1,358
Disgusted women can generate extreme hatred.

But the Woman that God gave him, every fibre of her frame
Proves her launched for one sole issue, armed and engined for the same;
And to serve that single issue, lest the generations fail,
The female of the species must be deadlier than the male. :devil:

(Rudyardd Kipling)

But the Woman that God gave him, every fibre of her frame
Proves her launched for one sole issue, armed and engined for the same;
And to serve that single issue, lest the generations fail,
The female of the species must be deadlier than the male. :devil:

(Rudyardd Kipling)

It is not unknown that some great artist had problems with drugs or alcohol. Maybe this was written under influence? Or he had just a discussion with his mother in law.MG4ER35H.jpg

I think it was rather his experience of the behaviour of British women in the hothouse of Imperial India!

The first stanza is the best known, the rest of the poem brilliantly constructed in rhyme and rhythm,
but it becomes more of lecture - highly non-PC - on the innate viciousness of the female sex -

WHEN the Himalayan peasant meets the he-bear in his pride,
He shouts to scare the monster, who will often turn aside.
But the she-bear thus accosted rends the peasant tooth and nail.
For the female of the species is more deadly than the male.

I think it was rather his experience of the behaviour of British women in the hothouse of Imperial India!

The first stanza is the best known, the rest of the poem brilliantly constructed in rhyme and rhythm,
but it becomes more of lecture - highly non-PC - on the innate viciousness of the female sex -

WHEN the Himalayan peasant meets the he-bear in his pride,
He shouts to scare the monster, who will often turn aside.
But the she-bear thus accosted rends the peasant tooth and nail.
For the female of the species is more deadly than the male.
I don´t know anything about Kipling - other than that he was a great author - but I´m afraid he wasn´t really at ease in the presence of woman

When love comes from a friend executioner

Attachments

• 34 Lovers for one.jpeg
    34 Lovers for one.jpeg
    321.9 KB · Views: 1,361
  • 35.jpeg
    35.jpeg
    246.3 KB · Views: 1,562
  • 36.jpg
    36.jpg
    510.4 KB · Views: 1,577
  • 37.jpeg