Crucifixion for Family and friends

Go to CruxDreams.com
68 is a really good drawing!
I like it very much!
I like the theme "crucifixion" and I've been searching the net for several years. In this thread, I wanted to "specialize" the search with the cross (or the torment) applied to the group of "family and friends" (always tormented adults ok?).
It is not difficult to find "friends" in the same torture, nor is it difficult to find "mother-daughter" or "two sisters" ... but it is not usual to obtain "complete family", "mother-child" "or the most difficult one ... "father-daughter".
Some examples of "mother-daughter":

Attachments

• 201 Mother and daughter in future.jpg
    201 Mother and daughter in future.jpg
    657.2 KB · Views: 1,770
  • 202 Mother and daughter captured in wildwest.jpg
    202 Mother and daughter captured in wildwest.jpg
    243.9 KB · Views: 1,708
  • 203 sad_sister_circle.jpg
    203 sad_sister_circle.jpg
    677.6 KB · Views: 1,436
  • 204 Mother cruciffied sees crucifixixon of daughter.jpg
    204 Mother cruciffied sees crucifixixon of daughter.jpg
    347.9 KB · Views: 1,403
  • 205 Mother and daughter in pain.jpg
    205 Mother and daughter in pain.jpg
    648.9 KB · Views: 1,408
  • 207 Mother  .jpg
    207 Mother .jpg
    715.1 KB · Views: 1,484
  • 206 Mother and daughter waitnig for burn.jpg
    206 Mother and daughter waitnig for burn.jpg
    325.6 KB · Views: 1,560
Father..., mother... and

Attachments

• 208  Father and daughter in rack.jpg
    208 Father and daughter in rack.jpg
    124.2 KB · Views: 1,576
  • 210 Father and daughter in rack.jpg
    210 Father and daughter in rack.jpg
    286.2 KB · Views: 1,572
  • 211 Father and son in well.jpg
    211 Father and son in well.jpg
    234.1 KB · Views: 1,589
  • 212 Parents and daughter iron hot.jpg
    212 Parents and daughter iron hot.jpg
    238.5 KB · Views: 1,632
  • 214 Housband and wife in rack.jpg
    214 Housband and wife in rack.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 1,715
  • 213 Mother in horse father and daughter in rack.jpg
    213 Mother in horse father and daughter in rack.jpg
    222.1 KB · Views: 1,681
Father..., mother... and

The suffering family is a particularly powerful theme, Joao, we can all see ourselves in that situation, wonder at the horror of it. Struggle with our own agony, and worry about our loved ones. Parents enduring their own suffering and the pain of their children. Children forced to see their parents degraded and tortured.
The last pic is a picture of a life shared, till death do us part. Is it worth to be together like that in their last moments, or is the shared experience easier to endure?

The suffering family is a particularly powerful theme, Joao,... ?

If someone is tortured he suffers a torment, a pain. If someone is tortured in the company of another person he suffers two torments: the one that they apply to him and that he sees applied to his partner and that he will soon suffer himself. If someone is tortured as a family he suffers three torments; the two already mentioned and the pain that supposes to see as what you most want is destroyed or is outraged without you being able to do anything to save it.
Sometimes only the family member is tortured in order to break the person who possesses the information sought; in current dictatorships this type of "family torture" is very normal.

Father..., mother... and
Interesting series of pics, enhanced by naming the relationships between the tortured. I like the #1 and #2 (both father and daughter on the rack), and the #5 and #6. On the #2, the torturers are busy with the daughter, the father forced to watch it powerless. In the other pics, the tortured people seem more taken by their own suffering. The couple on the rack in #6 is a particularly strong one, because they seem to communicate. What makes long to a backstory. Was she arrested too because of (but unaware of) what he did, and is she asking an explanation. Or were they both involved in something? Was it her fault that they got arrested? The same for the others : why does a family (#5) or a fatherand daughter (#1 and #2) end up in a torture room together?

In general, I think that the relationships between a group of condemned is very important in the theme. It could be either complete strangers, or on the other hand familiy, friends, acquaintences (particularly a group of families that are also friends of each other). What prevails for me is the added value of the shared torment. By some means, torturing familiy together, like in the pics I mentioned above, can also provide mutual protection. Although the father sees his daughter or wife tortured, they are in a much more comforting situation than would they be tortured separately.

So, you can imagine different execution schemes. Will the family members or friends be crucified together, or apart, but within each other's sight, or out of view from each other? Men and women apart, mother and daughter separated? Perhaps, on their walk to their cross, they pass along a previously crucified family member? Or just all crucified together, so that they can support each other?

So, you can imagine different execution schemes. Will the family members or friends be crucified together, or apart, but within each other's sight, or out of view from each other? Men and women apart, mother and daughter separated? Perhaps, on their walk to their cross, they pass along a previously crucified family member? Or just all crucified together, so that they can support each other?

So many possibilities... :rolleyes::p

more Jastrow, plus two pieces that I think are by..."jerkbot" ?

The man next to the two women should have been crucified infront of one of the two women, as close as possible for him to be touching one of the girls, but still out of true penetration reach. I can't imagine the frustration from him and maybe even her as well.

Back
Top Bottom