Crucifixion-impalament

Go to CruxDreams.com

maicoldraw

Assistant executioner
Hello people, could not find a specific thread for this topic but I wanted to ask you if some people find it interesting or if there are images or even a story that includes both situations at the same time (Apart from those of marcus that I think are quite known for here)
I include some images that I have worked on, but it would be great if there was someone willing to write a related story in collaboration and I can take care of illustrating it. It would be interesting. Greetings to all. I include some images that I have made that are related.

Attachments

• aci1.png
    aci1.png
    2 MB · Views: 670
  • acruximpa14.png
    acruximpa14.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 671
  • aci2.png
    aci2.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 669
  • aci3.png
    aci3.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 690
Hello people, could not find a specific thread for this topic but I wanted to ask you if some people find it interesting or if there are images or even a story that includes both situations at the same time (Apart from those of marcus that I think are quite known for here)
I include some images that I have worked on, but it would be great if there was someone willing to write a related story in collaboration and I can take care of illustrating it. It would be interesting. Greetings to all. I include some images that I have made that are related.
Great pictures. I wrote a story about crucifixion combined with impalement;

Great pictures. I wrote a story about crucifixion combined with impalement;
Excellent, thank you very much for sharing the contribution here. Greetings

It seems to me from the pics, they would cancel each other out the cross,slow and painful and humiliating,,,,, impalement fast in comparison ,but humiliating as well, but the end come much quicker.

I don't no,those kind look like mini spears , once down,she is not going to want to even try and stand up again,Oh my lord !!!!!
Another view..
0CC62102-F78B-4CA0-9977-6687DA07B39A.png
The slave hung from her wrists, her back pressed against the end of the fearsome sedile. The position stretched her ribcage, making it hard to exhale, and forcing her to take shallow, fluttering breaths. Soon she would have to push herself up with her legs, forcing down against the nails through her feet, and pull with her arms, just to be able to breathe, otherwise she would asphyxiate. But the agony would be excruciating, and besides, she had not the strength to remain like that, so she would soon sink down again.

Of course, she could always come down on the sedile, taking the strain off her arms and ribs, allowing her to breathe easily, without inflicting tearing agony on her wrists and feet. But... she looked over her shoulder at the phallic protrusions reaching up towards her... that would mean impaling herself. She would have to choose between impalement and asphyxiation. She already knew that everyone chose impalement. There was no choice, really. The only question was when. :eek:

Back
Top Bottom