Crucifixion in 4D film

Would you to pay more for a 4D film?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Go to CruxDreams.com

Fox-on-Cross

Great-Cruxinquisitor
In a 2D film from 1880 we have the old-fashioned plane.
After 1926 with sound.
Already in Nazi Germany colour.

In a 3D film a pair of perspective glasses for an artificial space effect.

But in a 4D nowadays many extra's as vapour, smoke, smell, wind and storm, and last but not least vibrations in the cinema chair.

Such attributes could and should procure us a rather real presence by a crucifixion so that we completely faint.
When the hammers beat and the cries perforate us...

Messaline: go to work!

After 1926 with sound.

But in a 4D nowadays many extra's as vapour, smoke, smell, wind and storm, and last but not least vibrations in the cinema chair.

Such attributes could and should procure us a rather real presence by a crucifixion so that we completely faint.

I always thought that the fourth dimension was time.
A time travel film, to witness genuine historical crux . . . . . . yes please!

Yes, so I learned it, the 4th is time.
But here in my topic I referred to the commercial news.

But be careful, to travel back is simple, to come again is never possible more because always and ever exists a difference in what for decimal in the real divine time...!

In 1974, we had already Sensurround to simulate earthquake vibrations in cinema. It was a sound technique that sometimes scared to hell the cinema's neighbours, thinking their home was starting to collapse.:eek:
It sounds tempting, but you need a lot more, I am afraid, to simulate the sensations being crucified, hanging naked to a cross in the open.

There have been attempts to create smell in the cinema too. The point is, how much would you want the audience in the cinema remain 'audience', meaning, : still onlookers, or create actively the sensation to be subjected in the punishment?
I think for the second option some virtual reality application would be more appropriate. One does not need a full audience for that. It can be virtually created.

After 1926 with sound.

What we really need is an alternative reality selector,
so that we can go off into those parallel universes
where things that didn't happen to us in this one will happen to us -
of course we go on living in universe 1, but might be crucified in u2
(with all the CF guys who've booked in there to watch) :firedevil:

Back
Top Bottom