Crucifixion in Pangea

Go to CruxDreams.com
As in Rome, the cross is often used in Pangean executions. However, unlike Rome, crucifixion is not usually the executing medium. Pangeans use the cross as a very painful means of securing condemned females in position while they are slowly tortured to death.
Public torture is by far the most popular form of entertainment for Pangean citizens and the execution of condemned women always draws capacity crowds to the many stadia constructed for this purpose.
The two main forms of crucifixion apparatus used in Pangea are the 'T' cross and the 'X' cross.
When using the T form cross, the victim's shoulders and arms are fastened over the cross bar, ensuring she is supported and death is not caused by asphyxiation. Her legs are usually forced apart and her ankles nailed to either the sides or the back of the upright, allowing her torturers full access to her vulva and internal genitalia.
The X form cross usually requires some form of additional support to ensure the spread-eagled female is able to breathe while her body is being subjected to the prolonged torture. Fixtures such as sediles and cornues are sometimes used but the innovative torturesses of Pangea have developed an instrument called a 'pulsar' specifically for this purpose.
The pulsar consists of a curved metal bar to which are fitted a large vaginal probe and a (slightly) smaller anal probe. Each probe is cleverly engineered using overlapping metal plates which, when activated, can expand or contract the diameter of the probe, thus producing a pulsing effect.
When the pulsar is fitted to the cross, it can be adjusted so that the probes penetrate the vagina and anus and the victim's perineum is supported by the metal bar. The device can be electronically operated via a computer control panel, with each probe controlled independently.
Over the years, the clever Pangean torturesses have developed many interesting innovations to the pulsar, so that its use has developed far beyond simple support for the victim's pubis into a device which can simultaneously deliver terrible agony and uncontrollable orgasm to the creature impaled on its probes.
If readers are interested I'd be happy to provide further details of Pangea in general and the use of the pulsar in particular.
Let me know.....

Indeed, Pangea is evidently a very advanced civilisation.
I'm sure followers of CruxForums will be interested to learn more of the Pulsar -
a means whereby we crux-girls can experience simultaneously
excruciating agony and exquisite pleasure while we're being crucified
is surely the Holy Grail of cruciology!

As in Rome, the cross is often used in Pangean executions. However, unlike Rome, crucifixion is not usually the executing medium. Pangeans use the cross as a very painful means of securing condemned females in position while they are slowly tortured to death.
Public torture is by far the most popular form of entertainment for Pangean citizens and the execution of condemned women always draws capacity crowds to the many stadia constructed for this purpose.
The two main forms of crucifixion apparatus used in Pangea are the 'T' cross and the 'X' cross.
When using the T form cross, the victim's shoulders and arms are fastened over the cross bar, ensuring she is supported and death is not caused by asphyxiation. Her legs are usually forced apart and her ankles nailed to either the sides or the back of the upright, allowing her torturers full access to her vulva and internal genitalia.
The X form cross usually requires some form of additional support to ensure the spread-eagled female is able to breathe while her body is being subjected to the prolonged torture. Fixtures such as sediles and cornues are sometimes used but the innovative torturesses of Pangea have developed an instrument called a 'pulsar' specifically for this purpose.
The pulsar consists of a curved metal bar to which are fitted a large vaginal probe and a (slightly) smaller anal probe. Each probe is cleverly engineered using overlapping metal plates which, when activated, can expand or contract the diameter of the probe, thus producing a pulsing effect.
When the pulsar is fitted to the cross, it can be adjusted so that the probes penetrate the vagina and anus and the victim's perineum is supported by the metal bar. The device can be electronically operated via a computer control panel, with each probe controlled independently.
Over the years, the clever Pangean torturesses have developed many interesting innovations to the pulsar, so that its use has developed far beyond simple support for the victim's pubis into a device which can simultaneously deliver terrible agony and uncontrollable orgasm to the creature impaled on its probes.
If readers are interested I'd be happy to provide further details of Pangea in general and the use of the pulsar in particular.
Let me know.....
can the pulsar be set to just mild pain and intense pleasure? Thinking a home model for recreational or BDSM party use.

It's funny you should mention personal use of the pulsar, Cynthia.
Pangean women, particularly the aristocrats, are notoriously promiscuous, as well as being extremely sadistic. The invention of the pulsar created quite a stir and every Pangean lady of substance just had to have one for her personal satisfaction.
However, as you will discover when I provide more details, the pulsar is a very dangerous tool. Although it can be used to cause continuous, uncontrolled climaxes, it has several features that will do considerable damage to the victim's labia, clitoris, vagina, cervix, uterus, anus and/or rectum. Controlled by a skilled torturess, the pulsar is a formidable weapon, as numerous unfortunate victims have discovered.
The use of pulsars by Pangean ladies is, however, widespread - both in private and during orgies. But the user must have complete trust in the competence (and intentions) of the person controlling the apparatus. There have been several instances of aristocratic ladies being admitted to hospital with severe internal burns, torn cervixes and ruptured anuses. In fact, a baroness had her internal sexual and reproductive organs severely roasted due to the clumsiness of her companion who was responsible for controlling the mechanism. (There were, at the time, some who noted that the baroness' female companion may not have been quite as innocent, nor as concerned about the baroness' welfare, as she claimed.) The baroness, of course, died agonisingly.
If you are still interested in acquiring a pulsar for recreational use, my dear Cynthia, I'll see what can be done. However, please ensure that you have a qualified and trustworthy operator to assist before you try it out.
More about the pulsar (and Pangea) to come......

Pangean women, particularly the aristocrats, are notoriously promiscuous, as well as being extremely sadistic. The invention of the pulsar created quite a stir and every Pangean lady of substance just had to have one for her personal satisfaction.
However, as you will discover when I provide more details, the pulsar is a very dangerous tool. Although it can be used to cause continuous, uncontrolled climaxes, it has several features that will do considerable damage to the victim's labia, clitoris, vagina, cervix, uterus, anus and/or rectum. Controlled by a skilled torturess, the pulsar is a formidable weapon, as numerous unfortunate victims have discovered.
The use of pulsars by Pangean ladies is, however, widespread - both in private and during orgies. But the user must have complete trust in the competence (and intentions) of the person controlling the apparatus. There have been several instances of aristocratic ladies being admitted to hospital with severe internal burns, torn cervixes and ruptured anuses. In fact, a baroness had her internal sexual and reproductive organs severely roasted due to the clumsiness of her companion who was responsible for controlling the mechanism. (There were, at the time, some who noted that the baroness' female companion may not have been quite as innocent, nor as concerned about the baroness' welfare, as she claimed.) The baroness, of course, died agonisingly.
If you are still interested in acquiring a pulsar for recreational use, my dear Cynthia, I'll see what can be done. However, please ensure that you have a qualified and trustworthy operator to assist before you try it out.
Perhaps you could expound on the evolution of the pulsar? I have read, though admittedly only in popular sources, (see Erich Von Daniken, "Pulsars of the Gods?," et al.) that primitive Pangeans began smelting an elemental metal we now know as "Expandium" far earlier than was originally thought. That it was the response of this metal to solar radiation, that is, of it's tendency to expand when exposed to the sun's rays and contract when not, that originally inspired the development of the primitive or "proto" pulsars when used in what many scholars of Pangean archaeology suspect were the first ritual sacrifices. And that it was the unreliable weather (cloud cover) and of course the hours of night, that led Pangean "scientists" to develop a more reliable source of energy--electricity!--to reliably power what we now know as the modern pusar, whether used in its judicial or recreational setting. Of course I defer to your obviously far more extensive knowledge of the subject. My understanding may be based on mere nonsense.

Interesting concept, Jon. But the Pangeans decided to use overlapping plates to expand the pulsar probes. Despite the use of electricity, which is used to power the probes in many ways, the ability of "expandium" to expand when inside vaginal and anal activities proved very limited. Therefore, the torturesses came up with an alternative technique, detailed further in the following post.

There appears to be interest in the design of the Pangean pulsar apparatus, so I'll provide readers with some additional information:

The vaginal and anal probes, which are controlled electronically by computer, have been designed to carry out several functions. They can expand, or "pulse" by activating the overlapping plates covering their surfaces. The tips of each probe end in a bulbous knob, connected to a telescopic fitting inside each probe. When activated, the telescope will extend and contract, causing the knob to pump into the victim's cervix or bowel. The speed of the pumping action can be varied.
The probes contain both heating elements and electrical circuits, so the victim's vagina or rectum can be subjected to burning or to electric shocks. The temperature and intensity of these is controlled by the operator and each probe can be activated independently. Similarly, the knob can be activated to deliver heat or electricity separately from the shaft of the probe, so the torturess has complete control over which parts of her victim's vaginal and anal cavities are subjected to torture.
At the front of the vaginal probe, near its base, is a round button. The button is also controlled independently. It can be activated to spin, at designated speeds, or to pulse, or to emit electrical shocks, or to be heated to quite serious temperatures. The positioning of the button ensures that it meets the victim's clitoral bud and its activation invariably forces the woman to orgasm, despite whatever other torments she is being subjected to.
Pangeans never tire of watching unfortunate creatures, strapped or nailed to an X cross, screaming in agony as their internal organs are subjected to terrible assaults, while simultaneously bucking and jerking as uncontrolled orgasms are inflicted upon them via clitoral stimulation.
The victims piss uncontrollably during this process, sprays of golden urine squirting from their distended labia; their sweat-sheened bodies writhe and jerk, their eyes bulge and they scream continuously. The pulsar has proven to be a delightful invention indeed.

I have previously mentioned that the most common Pangean crucifixes are the T cross and the X cross. However, the Pangean torturesses have also developed an adjustable crucifix which combines aspects of both of these apparatuses together with some additional options.
This apparatus looks like an ordinary crucifix. However, the arms and legs are hinged and both can be electronically adjusted through 180 degrees so that the victim can be displayed in “T” or “X” or almost any other form. A woman’s legs can be spread 90 degrees to her trunk, often causing dislocation of her hips (unless she is extremely flexible), resulting in intense pain to the victim and considerable amusement to her torturess and audience. Or, theoretically, they can be spread further, to the point where they are parallel with her body, which will certainly involve both dislocation and rupture of tendons.
Although initially fixed upright, the main pillar of the cross is attached to a pivot which allows the victim’s tormentors to tilt the apparatus so that it can be horizontal to the ground, giving them easy access to her vagina and anus. It can also be tilted until the victim is upside down if so required.
The adjustable cross is particularly favoured for private torture sessions where the select audience can request the torturess to place the unfortunsate victim in various interesting positions. Very few women survive a session on this apparatus and those who do are usually broken beyond repair.

I would really like to illustrate some of my Pangean scenes. However, I have never mastered poser or 3d manips and, on a scale of 1 to 10, my drawing skills are between 0 and 1. If anyone would like to offer illustrations (of any type) of scenes I have described (and will describe in coming posts), I will always be pleased to receive them.

I think I really would get along with those Pangean aristocratic women. They know how to party. What a fun story.

Pangeans love a celebration and the biggest celebrations take place following a military campaign.
A certain Gulf state, having disobeyed several of Pangea's perfectly reasonable demands, had been recently invaded and quickly brought to heal. The Emir was killed in the invasion and the invading army installed his more receptive brother in his place.
However, the Emir's three wives, together with a large number of females from his palace entourage, including his daughters, sisters, nieces, cousins and other high-ranking ladies, we're transported to Pangea where they would be essential participants in the victory celebration while serving as a warning to the leaders of other nations who may be thinking of defying Pangea's rule.
The victory celebrations would continue for 2 days - day 1 being devoted to the ladies of the court and day 2 being reserved for the Emir's 3 wives. The events would take place in the great stadium, where 50,000 people would make up the live audience. Of course, millions more in Pangea and around the world would watch the proceedings on live-streamed video.
More to come soon if people are interested.....

The stadium arena was dominated by a circular raised stage on which was mounted three X crosses.
Placed around the perimeter of the arena were 30 steel T crosses, fitted with curved cornus, each tipped with a round bulb to prevent internal lacerations when the crosses' future occupants were impaled. The Pangean torturesses did not intend their victims to bleed to death.
The crosses were placed 10 metres apart and within 5 metres of the front row of seating, ensuring the lucky occupants of those seats an excellent view of the nearby women when they had been mounted on their respective crucifixes.
Three women wearing black robes, niqabs covering their heads and faces, apart from their eyes, we're dragged, struggling, to the dais. There, watched by thousands in the stadium and millions more around the world, the Emir's widows were stripped of their clothing, exposing their pale-skinned bodies to the public for the first time in their privileged lives. The giant video screens captured every part of their bodies, splitting the screen so that the audience could view intimate body parts and simultaneously observe the humiliation on the women's faces.
Completely naked, the women were dragged to the crosses and lifted struggling and screaming into place. Spreadeagled, their wrists and ankles were fastened (the nails would come later) and each fitted with a pulsar (see previous sections), the probes fitting snugly into their aristocratic vaginas and anuses.
The older two Emirae were in their late 40s, but their pampered bodies were in very good shape. The late Emir's most recent wife was a stunningly beautiful woman in her early 30s. Secured to their crucifixes, their bodies already jerking as the pulsars invaded their intimate parts they would have a perfect view of the fate of their female companions.

To be continued......

The 30 females destined for the perimeter crosses were brought to the stadium in groups of six at a time. As the first group entered, each woman was dragged to a different part of the arena to ensure that all sections of the crowd would have a close-up view of the unveiling and disrobing of the doomed females. The torinas stripped each woman of her robes and niqab, parading their naked victims along the perimeter fence while fondling their breasts and vulvas so that the eager spectators could enjoy the creatures' humiliations.
Then the women were dragged to their respective crosses and hoisted up, their arms stretched over the top of the horizontal bar at the top of each cross and their wrists fastened with wire. The torinas lifted each woman's legs until her buttocks were above the tip of her cornu and then, pushing back towards the upright, slowly lowered her until the bulbous tip of the cornu rested on her puckered anal sphincter. At each cross, a torina prised her victim's buttocks apart and, when satisfied the cornu was in alignment, nodded to her companions, who suddenly pulled the victim's legs down.
The women screamed in agony as they were impaled on the metal cornus, the tips of which were now firmly imbedded in each woman's rectum. The torinas moved quickly, bending their victims knees and pulling their legs to each side of the crosses where they fastened their ankles with wire. Each crucified woman could move up and down on her cornu, but did not have sufficient range of movement to lift herself off it.
The first group having been attached to their crosses, a second group of six were brought out. When they saw the plight of their naked companions they began to scream in terror and increased their struggles. However, they were no match for the powerful torinas who quickly and brutally disrobed them and, having displayed their naked bodies to the excited spectators, rapidly hoisted the second batch on to their waiting crosses where they were similarly impaled and fastened in place.
As each group was forced into the stadium, the crowd grew more excited. The condemned women ranged in age from 18 to 55 and included four of the late Emir's daughters, causing further distress to the Emir's widows watching with horror as they hung from their own structures in the centre of the arena. The others included the Emir's relatives, sisters and nieces, together with wives of other officials of the former Emir. At least two of the crucified women were clearly pregnant.
Eventually 30 suspended females decorated the perimeter of the amphitheatre, each one struggling to lift herself off the cornu impaling her. Their desperate writhings further raised the blood lust of the spectators who knew there was more, much more, entertainment to come. To Pangeans crucifixion was merely the prelude to the victim's real suffering.
The crowd didn't have long to wait!
At the bottom of each cross was a series of gas nozzles and, one by one, these ignited, directing a circle of flames onto the steel base. The fate of the 30 women fastened to the ring of crosses was now clear. Their bodies would be tormented by the gradually heating metal, ensuring that their journey to death would be a long and very agonising one.
Some of the doomed creatures realised their fate and began screaming in terror. It would not be long before their screams would change to shrieks of agony.

To be continued .....

Back
Top Bottom