Crucifixion in the woods - a story from BennyF.

• Thread starter Deleted member 16639
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
D

Deleted member 16639

Dear Crux community
I want to present you a nice Crux story. I did not write it. The author's name is BennyF.
The story is part of a longer sequel (title: Tobias and the strange man), in which an unknown man subjects a boy (Tobias / 18 years) in the forest to a variety of bondages and other BDSM practices. The masochistically inclined Tobias enjoys this progressive submission.
Occasionally a boy of the same age comes by when Tobias is tied up in the middle of the forest. This boy seems to be secretly watching the activities of the strange man and Tobias. When the man leaves Tobias tied up, the boy sometimes approaches and masturbates Tobias or has sex with him. A special kick: Tobias always wears so-called blind lenses, which are contact lenses that make him blind.
In one of the last chapters, Tobias is tied up by the strange man in what looks like a typical Makar crucifixion. I find the chapter very erotic. It is a real crucifixion and the author describes the feelings of the crucified Tobias very nicely.
I contacted the author and he allowed me to post his story here on the Cruxforum if I name him as the author. He is not interested in crucifixions. For him, this "crucifixion" was just an interesting bondage, which after a short time becomes uncomfortable and painful.
So read “The Crucifixion in the Forest” by BennyF.
I divided the story into two chapters.
Have fun with it
Yours, Sassi

Benny.F: Tobias and the strange man - an excerpt from a long sequel - part 1:

"Stop! We are there!"
Tobias stopped. The man released him and lent him a few steps forward. He had to stand with his back to a tree trunk. Again it was a beech tree with a smooth bark and a trunk that was barely twenty centimeters in diameter.
He likes these thin trees because he can tie me to them more easily and he can hold me tight from behind to masturbate me with his hand, Tobias thought.
He likes to do that, to fuck me by hand, to overwhelm me, to impose myself on lust.
And he liked it when the man did it. It was exhilarating to be touched when he was tied up. Tobias loved it.
He allowed the man to wrap five right turns of his right wrist and tie a knot behind his wrist. He felt that there were two rope ends at the knot. Whenever he was blinded by the lenses for a longer time, he became extremely sensitive, which was also nice. Tobias realized that the loss of his sight made his erotic feelings even stronger.
The man raised Tobias' arm and tied his wrist somewhere, a good distance from the tree trunk. Then he did the same with his left arm. Tobias understood. The man had tied him to a crossbar with outstretched arms. He had probably attached the narrow, round beam to this tree during the time that he had left Tobias alone tied up in the woods.
Tobias was hanging on a horizontal crossbar with outstretched arms. His feet stood safely on the floor. What would come next?
The man came to him. He hugged Tobias, stroked his whole body. He nestled against him, bare skin against bare skin. He kissed Tobias, soft lips on his, a demanding tongue that got in. Tobias surrendered willingly. He had everything done with him. He didn't fight in the slightest.
"You want to suffer, boy," said the man. His voice was dark with arousal. "Suffer! I will fulfill your wish, because I too want to see you suffer. I want to experience how you squirm, how you fight and then lose. I want to watch your will be broken, boy.” He kissed Tobias passionately. "That is exactly what will happen."
Tobias waited obediently. Would the man whip him? Hard? That frightened him, but at the same time aroused him.
"Open your mouth!" The man put the special gag in Tobias´ mouth and fastened it with the leather straps behind his head. The man had silenced him. Now Tobias could only make soft humming noises.
What is he up to? How should I be made to suffer?
Tobias had no idea.
"I found it on the internet," said the man. He knelt in front of Tobias and tied his feet on his ankles.“ This bondage is unbearable after just a few minutes. There are people who start crying after a quarter of an hour. ”
He grabbed Tobias's tied feet and lifted them up. He pushed them up on the tree trunk until they were about two hand's width under Tobias's bare bottom. He pressed the soles of Tobias' feet against the tree trunk, then circled the tree, holding on to the ropes sticking out of the feet. He pulled them right and left around the tree trunk and tied them somewhere back there.
The bondage was finished. Tobias hung on his outstretched arms on the horizontal crossbar and almost crouched on his heels. His legs were bent, folded tightly. It was a bit like a crucifixion, he thought.
The man came around the tree. He stroked Tobias on the inside of his thighs and touched his penis and jerked him stiffly.
"You're probably wondering how this bondage is going to hurt, boy." The man's voice was deep and dark. "It takes a little while, but then the pain comes to you, believe me." The man's hand squeezed and rubbed. "It is described on the internet. It is highly effective."
Tobias willingly opened his thighs, the bondage allowed it, and gave his ruler access to his most intimate part of the body. He was so enslaved that he did so without being asked.
If someone could see how I let that happen to me!
Once again Tobias felt the strange, inexplicable mixture of shame and excitement.
"I want to see you suffer, boy," said the man. His hand disappeared from Tobias' lap. "So I'm going to go now and leave you alone. Long time this time, very, very long. I'll be back in two hours at the earliest, boy. In the meantime, you will learn to understand that this type of bondage will cause you indescribable pain. You will suffer, boy. You will wriggle desperately trying to avoid the pain somehow, but there will be no escape, I promise you.
I will come and watch you suffer. I am looking forward to it. I'm leaving now. I wish you a good suffering, boy. "
Tobias heard the man walk away on bare feet. Soon Tobias was alone. He hung still and devoted to the crossbar and waited for the things that were to come. He couldn´t see anything because he was blinded by the blind-lenses.
Tobias hung silently on the beam. He didn't move. He focused on the feeling sensations that this new bondage brought.
The pull on his arms was tremendous, also on the shoulders and it even pulled his chest flat.
For the time he was leaning against the trunk of the tree. He was almost sitting on his heels. Being crouched meant there was little he could do to avoid the strain on his arms. It also meant that his lower legs were soon felt, then his thighs, because the strongly bent legs could hardly take up body weight to support Tobias.
That's what the man meant, thought Tobias. He took a deep breath. If this lasts a long time, it will be uncomfortable.
He actually liked that, because he loved pain to a certain extent. Should it be really painful, that would be the salt in the soup, but how much would it hurt?
Tobias raised his pelvis. He leaned his abdomen to the right until his butt hung on the side of the tree. For a moment he was rid of some of the slight pain, but it came back quickly. They ache was like mosquitos: you can chase them away, but they quickly return to torment you.
Tobias swung his abdomen to the other side. He was amazed at the freedom of movement that the bondage let him. As a test, he straigtened up. He had to push himself up with all his might. Then he "stood" in his ankle cuffs, the soles pressed against the trunk, the spread arms bent back, where they were held on the wrists on the crossbar. His body was stretched out like a bow. It hovered freely on the tree.
It was tolerable for a while. But at some point it started to tweak and push there and pull there and hurt elsewhere and even in this position there was a very strong pull on his arms, also because they were now bent backwards. Tobias slowly sank down again until he was hanging on the beam, almost crouching on his heels.
Now his arms were stretched hard and his shoulders felt as if they were slowly being dislocated. His bent thighs protested painfully against the uncomfortable posture. The thighs and lower legs started to hurt, followed by the knee joints.
Jesus Christ!, Tobias thought. It's really hard to endure. How long have I been hanging here? A quarter hour? Is a quarter of an hour over? Or is it just a few minutes? How long does the man want to stay away from? Two hours? That will not do! I don't think that's bearable. Man, it's really tough. I would not have thought that.
Tobias groaned into his gag. He pushed himself up again. His lower legs trembled. It was difficult for him to get up the second time.
He started to sweat. Panting, he flexed his body.
He did not last long in this position. He had to let himself sink down and promptly his legs hurted. Tobias swore inwardly.
That is perverted! I do not believe that! How can that be? I have endured many bondages silently. Sometimes it was hard, but I always endured.
Again he moved his abdomen to the left. He tried to lean against the tree trunk somehow. It did not work. On the other side then. Turn left again. Then hang back and hang still in the middle. He took a few panting breaths. The gag with the special valve allowed that. Tobias could easily breathe in through his mouth, but when he wanted to make a sound, the gag closed his mouth.
It hurted. It hurted like hell! And the pain grew stronger by the minute. It was amazing.
He struggled up again. His body protested. It hurted everywhere. It was becoming unbearable.
Unbearable, thought Tobias. But no matter how unbearable it gets, I'll take it. I have to! Oh God, what torture!
He lost track of time. He couldn't tell whether he had been hanging on that beam for ten minutes or half an hour. He knew only one thing: it would be a long time before he was released from the man.
Too long.
Much too long!
Tobias danced in his bondage. His body moved against his will, trying in vain to escape the increasing pain. Everything hurted: the bound ankles, his lower legs, the knees, the overstretched thighs, the shoulders, the arms, the wrists. The pain filled Tobias more and more. It crawled into all muscles and joints. Big and strong was this pain, much bigger and stronger than Tobias.
He whimpered on the beam. He was panting. He uttered a series of small, choppy pain sounds. The terrible gag stole his voice. He couldn't ask for mercy. There was nothing he could do but make a miserable low squeak.
He writhed with a moan. He fought with all his might against the ropes that tied him to the tree. He reared up. He danced up and down the beam, back and forth. His thighs began to tremble uncontrollably.
The man should film that, he thought. I make a great performance.
Despite all the pain, this idea excited him. He imagined himself being tied up in this strange and extremely cruel way in the middle of a marketplace. It was like crucifixion.
He could almost see the people standing around. They gawked at him. They enjoyed his agony. They watched excitedly, how he writhed in pain, how he sweated and danced. They listened to his complaining and crying. They watched him humble himself and beg for mercy, because in the imagination he wasn't blind and gagged, no, he could see the gawkers and he could whine and beg.
It was arousing and unbearable at the same time.
It was a little like flogging. The pain was rampant and dominating him, only that this was a slow, especially painful thing. The bondage tortured him constantly and the pain increased from minute to minute. There was no end in sight, just a steady increase in his agony.
He was stunned. He hadn't imagined anything like that.
How long? How long have I been hanging on this beam suffering? How long do I have to endure? I can not anymore! I can't take it a minute longer.
He endured it anyway, because he had no chance to get away. Having to endure it against his will was a special torture. Not being able to escape the shackles, knowing that he would never be able to get rid of them, only added to the torture.

Benny.F: Tobias and the strange man - an excerpt from a long sequel - part 2:

The pain filled him completely. It was everywhere. His knees felt like they were about to burst. His lower legs ached, his thigh muscles trembled uncontrollably. He had little strength left to push himself up. Arms and wrists and shoulders - everything hurted. Tobias would have done anything to get away. He would have betrayed the whole world to get free. He groaned, he cried, he reared up, he writhed.
Suddenly a hand touched his leg. Tobias grew stiff. The hand began to stroke. Tobias felt relief. The Boy! The boy did come! Oh thank you, dear God! He is here! He has to free me! I really can't stand it any longer! Not really!
"Set me free! Please make me lose!“, he called to the boy. Of course there was only a pitiful hum, but the boy had to understand him. He had to see that Tobias couldn't stand the pain. "Please set me free, boy! Please! Just the feet! Let me put my feet on the floor, then everything will be fine! Let me rest a little while, boy. Take the gag away. You can kiss me You can fuck me. Would you like that? You would definitely. Please untie my feet. Before the man comes back, you just tie me up again, right? Just do it! Please!”
Tobias whined in the gag. He pleaded with fervor. He was begging. He humbled himself deeply. He did not care. If only he was released from this tremendous torment.
But nothing happened. The boy caressed him in silence. He made no move to free Tobias or at least take the gag off.
Instead, he reached between Tobias's legs.
Tobias couldn't believe it. He was suffering unimaginable pain. He squirmed in pain on the beam, but when the boy touched him, he immediately became stiff.
The boy pushed his thighs apart. Tobias felt the slim, naked body between his legs. This narrow boy's body nestled against him. The boy pressed his abdomen against Tobias's. Then he started to move.
Tobias danced on the beam. He writhed in pain and arousement. He was sweating all over. The boy fucked him like a girl. He used Tobias to satisfy himself. It didn't seem to bother him that Tobias was suffering terribly. Perhaps it even increased his desire and lust. Maybe he liked to fuck a boy who was writhing in agony.
I suffer and you feel pure lust, boy, thought Tobias. Oh god, it's terrible, but that's the way it should be. I can not do anything against it. I get what I deserve. I wanted it that way. Now I have to endure it. Now I have to suffer. But it hurts so much!
He felt the boy's hard, swollen penis next to his own, which had long been rising steeply, partly with arousal, partly with pain. The boy rubbed against him, he pushed and rubbed eagerly. Tobias heard him emit bright lust sounds.
I can not believe it! I'm hanging on a beam squirming in agony and this boy just fucks me like girl! He doesn't ask if I want it or if I can take it, he just does it. He uses me. I can't defend myself against it.
He felt the boy's body tense in orgasm, the boy was panting. He did not mind that Tobias was sweating completely as he did the last, violent bumps, and let out a loud cry of pleasure as he came. The boy sang with lust. His voice was sweet and arousing.
Tobias didn´t come. All he had left was pain and a bit of helpless excitement.
The boy leaned against him silently, trying to get control back over his violent breathing.
Tobias pleaded with him to help him: “Please untie me! Take the gag off so I can tell you how horrible this bondage is! It is cruel! It is designed in such a way that you have pain after a short time! Please help me boy! I beg you! Please!”
Of course he didn't really say that. He croaked and grunted in his gag.
The boy didn't respond. He let go Tobias and left.
"Don't go away!" Tobias wanted to shout. "Do not leave me alone! Help me! For God's sake, help me!"
Nothing but muffled humming, senseless "Gmmm! Bmmm! Nnnn!"
He doesn't help me. He probably doesn't dare because the man could come back at any time. The man is tall and very strong. The boy is afraid of him.
He also likes to watch me suffer. It turns him on to see a naked, tied up boy dancing on the beam sweating with pain.
Was the boy still there? Or had he moved away quietly? Tobias didn't know.
How long had the boy been watching? Probably from the start on.
He had watched the man tie Tobias to the crossbar, no, how Tobias voluntarily let the man tie him to the crossbar, not realizing what a cruel ordeal this bondage would become. All other bonds were interesting and cool in their own way. Sure, it had hurt sometimes, but not in this outrageous way!
Tobias had given himself unsuspectingly. But hadn't he also given himself to flogging?
The flogging, the terrible flogging! How it had hurt! How he had twisted when the whip hit him mercilessly. And yet he had liked it to have endured it, and since then he wished to endure it again, despite all the fear that triggered the expectation in him.
"Admit it, Tobias," said the voice inside him, "you are enjoying it a bit! You like being tortured so cruelly. You think it's nice to be pushed to your limits and beyond. In fact, you wish you were cruelly crucified in the middle of a busy square in a city.”
No, Tobias thought. No, I don't like it! It hurts too much!
He howled. He let out a long, wailing sound, took a quick breath, and let out another desperate cry of pain. He howled. His body danced in ecstasies of pain on the beam. Tobias could not stand still for a moment. Again and again the unbearable torment drove him up and made him perform the wildest contortions. He couldn't control it.
At some point he slumped and hung very still, whimpering softly in his gag. The terrible pain was everywhere. Tobias suffered indescribably.
When does the man come? When will I finally be redeemed? Please, redeem me, ruler! Please, I also want to be good and obedient! But please untie me! I can´t stand it anymore!
Tobias dropped his head weeping. He gave up.
He hung very still and no longer resisted the pain. The pain was much worse than he was anyway. He couldn't get against it. The agony bound him to this beam, his arms stretched out sideways and the ache drove through his bent legs. His bare feet leaned against the tree trunk with his soles, but this support only brought him more pain because his thighs trembled with pain. Tobias was sweating with agony.
He was no longer fighting. He gave up. He accepted it. He was defeated. He was devoted to the beam, suffering indefinitely, unable to do anything about this agony. He could only accept it.
He did it. He accepted the agony with humility. He endured it quietly. It was the peak of humiliation. If he hadn't been gagged, who knows, maybe he would have even thanked his ruler because his will was now completely broken.
I can take it, he thought with a little surprise. I can take it. I can do it. This is different from flogging. This time I have a choice. I can surrender. I can give up fighting it senselessly. I can surrender and endure the agony silently.
He did just that and it filled him with pride.
I can bear it. I can do it. I will take it no matter how long it lasts. I can do it.
Tobias raised his head.
I love it!
He sighed for a long time.
He was perplexed. He really loved it. He loved having to endure excruciating agony. He had been pushed far beyond his limits, and yet he endured it.
It filled him with pride and gratitude. He welcomed the pain. He no longer resisted against it.
What he had to endure was more than a man could endure, and yet he endured. Tobias wanted to thank the ropes that held him in place. They hadn't let him escape when he tried hard to avoid the pain. They had adamantly held him.
He was hanging on the beam and sweating.
He hung on the beam and suffered.
He suffered with humility.
Is that it? Is this the highest level you can reach?
Tobias was proud. He endured it. It was also the highest level of humiliation, but he liked that. He liked being defeated and deeply humiliated. He loved it.
It was nice to finally give up, stop fighting and accept everything.
He loved it. He could enjoy the pain to some extent. He enjoyed the pain.
He welcomed it.
Let me hang on the bar as long as you like, he thought.
The idea no longer filled him with horror. He would like it if his strict, relentless ruler decided to extend his agony by several hours. Tobias would not rise up. He would take it in silent humility and suffer.
A hand touched him. Tobias was startled. Did the boy come back?
The hand went between his legs and gripped his penis. Tobias recognized the hand. The man was back. Had he stood there all the time and watched Tobias lose the fight against the pain? In his wild struggle against the excruciating pain, Tobias hadn't paid attention to the environment.
He felt stunned as his penis straightened up under the roughly rubbing hand. Tobias passed away in agony, but his body immediately responded to the imperious, ruthless stimulation from his master. Tobias' body threw himself in front of the feet of the man like a slave.
So what? I am a slave. I like to be. Right from the start I loved submitting to this man, obeying him and letting him do everything possible. That was the aim from the beginning. Tying me up, beating me, humiliating me, and I liked that all the time. Why not now?
Do what you want with me, ruler! Enjoy my naked, sweating, tortured body! Take what you want! Get pleasure with my body! Don't ask if I feel like it too. I am there to serve your lust and nothing else. I am helpless, I am defenseless, I am without rights, I am a slave with whom you can do anything you want.
Tobias' penis stretched out to the man's roughly rubbing hand.
The man pushed between Tobias' thighs, just like the boy before. Tobias felt a naked body nestle against his own, he felt strong arms that held on to him and how a lower body was pressed against his own. A swollen penis lay next to his and then the man started to move.
He took Tobias regardless. Tobias hung still, his thighs wide open to give his master access to his most intimate place. He served the man as an obedient donor of pleasure.
All the pain he had endured, all the anguish, all the agony he had suffered culminated in obedience and humiliation in this scene of complete abandonment when Tobias willingly offered his sweaty, defenseless body so that the man could get sexual satisfaction.
This time Tobias came. He rose under the man's hard thrusts. He got aroused by the arousal of his master, who took him shamelessly, saw him as a sexual object that could be used at will.
Tobias experienced explosive sensations, a mixture of pain, humiliation and sexual arousal. He gratefully accepted that his master screwed him like a girl.
He came almost simultaneously with the man. They sprayed. He heard the man scream and felt his orgasm tense and cling to him. Tobias came violently, so violently that he almost started to cry.
After that, he hung at the beam very quietly, ready to accept everything.
If the man let him hang on the beam and suffer, he would accept it.
If he hung him up on his hands and flogged him cruelly, he would accept it.
Everything, really everything, would be taken by Tobias.
He had arrived. He had reached the top of submission. He was defeated. He gave up. He surrendered. He just wanted to obey and accept everything. He loved it.
The man didn't let him hang on the beam. He untied Tobias' feet. Getting back on his own feet was a relief. After the man had released his hands, he took the gag off Tobias.
Tobias heard him fiddling with something. Was his master preparing another wonderful bondage? Would he hit him? With a stick or a whip? With the whip?
Tobias was ready for anything.
End of the excerpt from a long sequel

Dear Crux community
I want to present you a nice Crux story. I did not write it. The author's name is BennyF.
The story is part of a longer sequel (title: Tobias and the strange man), in which an unknown man subjects a boy (Tobias / 18 years) in the forest to a variety of bondages and other BDSM practices. The masochistically inclined Tobias enjoys this progressive submission.
Occasionally a boy of the same age comes by when Tobias is tied up in the middle of the forest. This boy seems to be secretly watching the activities of the strange man and Tobias. When the man leaves Tobias tied up, the boy sometimes approaches and masturbates Tobias or has sex with him. A special kick: Tobias always wears so-called blind lenses, which are contact lenses that make him blind.
In one of the last chapters, Tobias is tied up by the strange man in what looks like a typical Makar crucifixion. I find the chapter very erotic. It is a real crucifixion and the author describes the feelings of the crucified Tobias very nicely.
I contacted the author and he allowed me to post his story here on the Cruxforum if I name him as the author. He is not interested in crucifixions. For him, this "crucifixion" was just an interesting bondage, which after a short time becomes uncomfortable and painful.
So read “The Crucifixion in the Forest” by BennyF.
I divided the story into two chapters.
Have fun with it
Yours, Sassi

Benny.F: Tobias and the strange man - an excerpt from a long sequel - part 1:

"Stop! We are there!"
Tobias stopped. The man released him and lent him a few steps forward. He had to stand with his back to a tree trunk. Again it was a beech tree with a smooth bark and a trunk that was barely twenty centimeters in diameter.
He likes these thin trees because he can tie me to them more easily and he can hold me tight from behind to masturbate me with his hand, Tobias thought.
He likes to do that, to fuck me by hand, to overwhelm me, to impose myself on lust.
And he liked it when the man did it. It was exhilarating to be touched when he was tied up. Tobias loved it.
He allowed the man to wrap five right turns of his right wrist and tie a knot behind his wrist. He felt that there were two rope ends at the knot. Whenever he was blinded by the lenses for a longer time, he became extremely sensitive, which was also nice. Tobias realized that the loss of his sight made his erotic feelings even stronger.
The man raised Tobias' arm and tied his wrist somewhere, a good distance from the tree trunk. Then he did the same with his left arm. Tobias understood. The man had tied him to a crossbar with outstretched arms. He had probably attached the narrow, round beam to this tree during the time that he had left Tobias alone tied up in the woods.
Tobias was hanging on a horizontal crossbar with outstretched arms. His feet stood safely on the floor. What would come next?
The man came to him. He hugged Tobias, stroked his whole body. He nestled against him, bare skin against bare skin. He kissed Tobias, soft lips on his, a demanding tongue that got in. Tobias surrendered willingly. He had everything done with him. He didn't fight in the slightest.
"You want to suffer, boy," said the man. His voice was dark with arousal. "Suffer! I will fulfill your wish, because I too want to see you suffer. I want to experience how you squirm, how you fight and then lose. I want to watch your will be broken, boy.” He kissed Tobias passionately. "That is exactly what will happen."
Tobias waited obediently. Would the man whip him? Hard? That frightened him, but at the same time aroused him.
"Open your mouth!" The man put the special gag in Tobias´ mouth and fastened it with the leather straps behind his head. The man had silenced him. Now Tobias could only make soft humming noises.
What is he up to? How should I be made to suffer?
Tobias had no idea.
"I found it on the internet," said the man. He knelt in front of Tobias and tied his feet on his ankles.“ This bondage is unbearable after just a few minutes. There are people who start crying after a quarter of an hour. ”
He grabbed Tobias's tied feet and lifted them up. He pushed them up on the tree trunk until they were about two hand's width under Tobias's bare bottom. He pressed the soles of Tobias' feet against the tree trunk, then circled the tree, holding on to the ropes sticking out of the feet. He pulled them right and left around the tree trunk and tied them somewhere back there.
The bondage was finished. Tobias hung on his outstretched arms on the horizontal crossbar and almost crouched on his heels. His legs were bent, folded tightly. It was a bit like a crucifixion, he thought.
The man came around the tree. He stroked Tobias on the inside of his thighs and touched his penis and jerked him stiffly.
"You're probably wondering how this bondage is going to hurt, boy." The man's voice was deep and dark. "It takes a little while, but then the pain comes to you, believe me." The man's hand squeezed and rubbed. "It is described on the internet. It is highly effective."
Tobias willingly opened his thighs, the bondage allowed it, and gave his ruler access to his most intimate part of the body. He was so enslaved that he did so without being asked.
If someone could see how I let that happen to me!
Once again Tobias felt the strange, inexplicable mixture of shame and excitement.
"I want to see you suffer, boy," said the man. His hand disappeared from Tobias' lap. "So I'm going to go now and leave you alone. Long time this time, very, very long. I'll be back in two hours at the earliest, boy. In the meantime, you will learn to understand that this type of bondage will cause you indescribable pain. You will suffer, boy. You will wriggle desperately trying to avoid the pain somehow, but there will be no escape, I promise you.
I will come and watch you suffer. I am looking forward to it. I'm leaving now. I wish you a good suffering, boy. "
Tobias heard the man walk away on bare feet. Soon Tobias was alone. He hung still and devoted to the crossbar and waited for the things that were to come. He couldn´t see anything because he was blinded by the blind-lenses.
Tobias hung silently on the beam. He didn't move. He focused on the feeling sensations that this new bondage brought.
The pull on his arms was tremendous, also on the shoulders and it even pulled his chest flat.
For the time he was leaning against the trunk of the tree. He was almost sitting on his heels. Being crouched meant there was little he could do to avoid the strain on his arms. It also meant that his lower legs were soon felt, then his thighs, because the strongly bent legs could hardly take up body weight to support Tobias.
That's what the man meant, thought Tobias. He took a deep breath. If this lasts a long time, it will be uncomfortable.
He actually liked that, because he loved pain to a certain extent. Should it be really painful, that would be the salt in the soup, but how much would it hurt?
Tobias raised his pelvis. He leaned his abdomen to the right until his butt hung on the side of the tree. For a moment he was rid of some of the slight pain, but it came back quickly. They ache was like mosquitos: you can chase them away, but they quickly return to torment you.
Tobias swung his abdomen to the other side. He was amazed at the freedom of movement that the bondage let him. As a test, he straigtened up. He had to push himself up with all his might. Then he "stood" in his ankle cuffs, the soles pressed against the trunk, the spread arms bent back, where they were held on the wrists on the crossbar. His body was stretched out like a bow. It hovered freely on the tree.
It was tolerable for a while. But at some point it started to tweak and push there and pull there and hurt elsewhere and even in this position there was a very strong pull on his arms, also because they were now bent backwards. Tobias slowly sank down again until he was hanging on the beam, almost crouching on his heels.
Now his arms were stretched hard and his shoulders felt as if they were slowly being dislocated. His bent thighs protested painfully against the uncomfortable posture. The thighs and lower legs started to hurt, followed by the knee joints.
Jesus Christ!, Tobias thought. It's really hard to endure. How long have I been hanging here? A quarter hour? Is a quarter of an hour over? Or is it just a few minutes? How long does the man want to stay away from? Two hours? That will not do! I don't think that's bearable. Man, it's really tough. I would not have thought that.
Tobias groaned into his gag. He pushed himself up again. His lower legs trembled. It was difficult for him to get up the second time.
He started to sweat. Panting, he flexed his body.
He did not last long in this position. He had to let himself sink down and promptly his legs hurted. Tobias swore inwardly.
That is perverted! I do not believe that! How can that be? I have endured many bondages silently. Sometimes it was hard, but I always endured.
Again he moved his abdomen to the left. He tried to lean against the tree trunk somehow. It did not work. On the other side then. Turn left again. Then hang back and hang still in the middle. He took a few panting breaths. The gag with the special valve allowed that. Tobias could easily breathe in through his mouth, but when he wanted to make a sound, the gag closed his mouth.
It hurted. It hurted like hell! And the pain grew stronger by the minute. It was amazing.
He struggled up again. His body protested. It hurted everywhere. It was becoming unbearable.
Unbearable, thought Tobias. But no matter how unbearable it gets, I'll take it. I have to! Oh God, what torture!
He lost track of time. He couldn't tell whether he had been hanging on that beam for ten minutes or half an hour. He knew only one thing: it would be a long time before he was released from the man.
Too long.
Much too long!
Tobias danced in his bondage. His body moved against his will, trying in vain to escape the increasing pain. Everything hurted: the bound ankles, his lower legs, the knees, the overstretched thighs, the shoulders, the arms, the wrists. The pain filled Tobias more and more. It crawled into all muscles and joints. Big and strong was this pain, much bigger and stronger than Tobias.
He whimpered on the beam. He was panting. He uttered a series of small, choppy pain sounds. The terrible gag stole his voice. He couldn't ask for mercy. There was nothing he could do but make a miserable low squeak.
He writhed with a moan. He fought with all his might against the ropes that tied him to the tree. He reared up. He danced up and down the beam, back and forth. His thighs began to tremble uncontrollably.
The man should film that, he thought. I make a great performance.
Despite all the pain, this idea excited him. He imagined himself being tied up in this strange and extremely cruel way in the middle of a marketplace. It was like crucifixion.
He could almost see the people standing around. They gawked at him. They enjoyed his agony. They watched excitedly, how he writhed in pain, how he sweated and danced. They listened to his complaining and crying. They watched him humble himself and beg for mercy, because in the imagination he wasn't blind and gagged, no, he could see the gawkers and he could whine and beg.
It was arousing and unbearable at the same time.
It was a little like flogging. The pain was rampant and dominating him, only that this was a slow, especially painful thing. The bondage tortured him constantly and the pain increased from minute to minute. There was no end in sight, just a steady increase in his agony.
He was stunned. He hadn't imagined anything like that.
How long? How long have I been hanging on this beam suffering? How long do I have to endure? I can not anymore! I can't take it a minute longer.
He endured it anyway, because he had no chance to get away. Having to endure it against his will was a special torture. Not being able to escape the shackles, knowing that he would never be able to get rid of them, only added to the torture.
Diligent Sassi!

Back
Top Bottom