Crucifixion In Video Games

Go to CruxDreams.com
"Do they have package deals for visiting the villa and... "working with prisoners"...?"

Lol, the Villa is my private play ground but has most of the features that CW has. It is for me and "special" guests. And of course Dominants can do whatever they wish to their toy .... in either location.

And the play continues .........

kisses

willowfall

Fun before the Fun_006.jpgnailed_001.jpgnailed_002.jpgnailed_003.jpgnailed_004.jpg

Great set of pictures and video. You can almost sense the woman wants to wipe herself off... but, alas, she cannot!!!

In a Second Life roleplay do you interact with each other by typing or by talking and hearing each others voices?

In my case due to my domestic situation it is always typing (emotes) but I do know people who interact via voice. I do have vocalizations (recordings of real voices) for things like sex and being tortured.

I would think that IF I was going to do voiceovers I wouldn't even bother with SL as there are plenty of options that still provide anonymity and I can be much more specifically graphic verbally than any animation in SL could every be. That is one of the reasons my playmates enjoy playing with me (and there are members of the Forum who do) is my emotes create vivid pictures in their minds.

The one serious advantage to SL is I can create many different avis (if I have the parts) so my partners can literally design a girl they WANT to torment from the ground up.

The other issue with voices without visualization is have you every known someone with an annoying voice? They may be beautiful to look at but if they are talking and you close your eyes you just want them to shut up. And THAT is a mood killer.

kisses

willowfall

Back
Top Bottom