Crucifixion In Video Games

Go to CruxDreams.com
A much better version of it:

Well, it is not a cinematic trailer, but the finished game itself. So the graphics is not so perfect, but there are much more details in it about how he saves the girl from the cross.

It would seem video game creators are warming to the prospect of users wanting/liking more exotic crucifixion scenes in their video games.

Could the--- ‘Adventures of Conan the Executioner’ be far off?

Where he crucifies all his enemies male or female, and if the player--- she or he is captured they may get crucified.

Now…when will this release come out, and what console will it run on?

Linden Labs has been trying to launch Sansar, which is VR based , but never went anywhere cause they didn't allow people to transfer their things over from SL, so it died.

That's not true! Sansar is alive and well and does work with VR headsets. What I was talking about in post #207 almost sounds prophetic in light of Sansar's existence. Looks like I'll be upgrading my XP after all...not to SL standards, but to Sansar's level.:kiss: :kiss: Does anyone know of any exotic crux experiences in Sansar? :kiss: :kiss:

A much better version of it:

Well, it is not a cinematic trailer, but the finished game itself. So the graphics is not so perfect, but there are much more details in it about how he saves the girl from the cross.

There's also a male version of that for anyone who wishes to see it:

One of the other places in SL that has crux action. This one is called: Cool bay. Type that into your search destinations and you should find it. Would like to try Tom's prison. Does anyone have a link? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Attachments

• Snapshot_001.png
    Snapshot_001.png
    932.3 KB · Views: 337
Back
Top Bottom