Crucifixion In Video Games

Go to CruxDreams.com
rather than kneeling ... View attachment 748913

Why are we obliged to be kneeling when we wear the patibulum?

Snapshot_038.png
We executioners prefer the condemned to do this, for the sole of a barefoot tells us which method to use when fastening it by nailing to the cross. Whether by nailing the feet to the front of the post, or nailing to the side by driving the spike through the heel bone or just below the ankle bone as was done here... Executed 2_001.jpg I had her remove her sandals long before we got to the top of the hill.

rather than kneeling ... View attachment 748913

Why are we obliged to be kneeling when we wear the patibulum?

View attachment 749001
We executioners prefer the condemned to do this, for the sole of a barefoot tells us which method to use when fastening it by nailing to the cross. Whether by nailing the feet to the front of the post, or nailing to the side by driving the spike through the heel bone or just below the ankle bone as was done here... View attachment 749002 I had her remove her sandals long before we got to the top of the hill.
How do "the sole of a barefoot tells you which method to use when fastening it by nailing to the cross."?
What marks/details do you pay attention on them?
Is it the shape of her soles or something else?

Another session at CW yesterday. Got pretty intense from a RP perspective'

Iortured and interrigated_001.jpgIortured and interrigated 2_001.jpgBound for interrigation_001.jpgBound for interrigation 1_001.jpgBound for interrigation 2_001.jpgExecuted for muder_001.jpgExecuted for muder 2_001.jpgExecuted for muder 3_001.jpg

By that I mean that the Domina asked before we started if I had any limits. I was charged with killing my Dominus family and she decided as part of my punishment, after I was hanging on the cross, that I was going to have my nipples and clit cut off.

So as part of the RP she demanded which one I preferred to be cut off first. When I refused to answer she cut off a toe to force me to answer. Then each nipple and my clit. Each wound was cauterized with a torch to prevent me from bleeding to death. Then they cut open my belly and pulled out my intestines for the birds to feed on.

While we don't have the components to simulate all that we were able to do it thru detailed descriptions of each action reaction,

With good RPers you can act out a huge number of fantasies.

How the crowd is reacting to your suffering, torture, sexual torture, stripping, many of the fantasies people talk about here can be played out. All you need are the abilty to describe them and some partners to play with.

kisses

willowfall

Conan Exiles are having another play free weekend. I am going to take some thralls, and be mean to them! :span1:

When I refused to answer she cut off a toe to force me to answer. Then each nipple and my clit. Each wound was cauterized with a torch to prevent me from bleeding to death. Then they cut open my belly and pulled out my intestines for the birds to feed on...

:eek: Wow ! Not my cup of tea !

And a few more.

Vulture food 3_001.jpgVulture food 4_001.jpgVulture food 5_001.jpgVulture food 6_001.jpgVulture food 7_001.jpgVulture food 8_001.jpgVulture food 9_001.jpg

I can't encourage you guys enough to come out and play. It doesn't matter if Possum is your type of girl, Messa or me there is plenty of opportunities to act out your fantasies.

And we all know that I don't find cruxed men sex, but for the sake of RP I have crucified a few guys in my time.

kisses

willowfall

Back
Top Bottom