Crucifixion In Video Games

Go to CruxDreams.com
View attachment 801974
I know some of you are into the "Christa" fantasy. It's not my cup of tea but I got to wondering what it might look like if I shot a video.

Wound up doing two. Crown of thorns, scourged and feet nailed in the classic position. One with and one without a lion cloth.

Enjoy, kisses

willowfall

View attachment 801973

Willow, I’m unfamiliar with SL, and I can’t really judge the quality or difficulty of these. But IMHO they get the get the job done. :babeando:

View attachment 801974
I know some of you are into the "Christa" fantasy. It's not my cup of tea but I got to wondering what it might look like if I shot a video.

Wound up doing two. Crown of thorns, scourged and feet nailed in the classic position. One with and one without a lion cloth.

Enjoy, kisses

willowfall

View attachment 801973
@willowfall
You can guess what I'm going to say..... ;)
LOVE THE LOINCLOTH version !!
well done willowfall !! :clapping:

A twofer, Possum and me in a photo shoot.

kisses

willowfall

Willowfall, these videos are fascinating. I especially love the moments where we have close-up view of the victim's breasts rising up and down from the breathing - it provides a life-like quality that is quite beautiful. Such exquisite suffering!

So do I understand you played these scenes in Second Life? I experimented with that many (15?) years ago, got bored and never went back. But now I am intrigued again.

And if you come join us you can have fun being involved.

I'm sorry if you've explained this somewhere, but how do we join you (beyond signing up SL)? I would love to just sit and observe at first, but I'd love to eventually end up suffering on the cross.

I remember having to create my character years ago. But how do the characters "breathe?" Are they just programmed to do that naturally, or would I have to learn how to do that? I'm totally clueless.

In case any of y’all actually like wanted to play Conan, now you don’t have to!

Apparently even YouTube is okay with nude crux, especially in seven hour videos.

Back
Top Bottom