Crucifixion In Video Games

Go to CruxDreams.com
Okay, so I joined SL and set up my avatar. Now I need help finding Cruxwinds. It doesn't come up when I search for it.

Ok, I'll try to answer all your questions in one shot. Most of what I post here is a result of photo\video shoots that are pre-planned or the result of no one being around to play with.

We do however try to do group RP twice a week at CW and of course it is always open for private RP. Because we don't have enough doms both Possum and I can (and will switch) but we have played out a variety of scenes. A lot of people are only interested in rape\torture\crux but we have tried to expand that. One of our more popular ones is pirates or rebels captured and are being tortured to reveal what they know before execution.

You can contact me by putting in a friend request to "Willowfall1". I'll send you the public landmark, The sim is a secured one so you have to join the group (a nominal fee) before you can be onsite. Ancient garb is required but we have some simple clothes for classic avatars and if you have a more advanced one we can direct to sites where appropriate garb can be acquired at reasonable prices.

kisses

willowfall

Thank you both. I'll reach out in the next couple of days.

I probably would enjoy your photo shoots more than the role plays. For one thing, they're probably easier for someone struggling to learn how to do anything in SL. I saw in a post here several months ago where someone said SL has a steep learning curve, and I can see why. I don't understand much of anything there so far. I did manage to join a "Slave Auction" group, which sounds like it might be my cup of tea.

Here I am looking at sexy harem girl outfits for sale in a world called Syn City. Aren't I cute? :p

Attachments

• jackie.JPG
    jackie.JPG
    88.5 KB · Views: 363
I probably would enjoy your photo shoots more than the role plays. For one thing, they're probably easier for someone struggling to learn how to do anything in SL. I saw in a post here several months ago where someone said SL has a steep learning curve, and I can see why. I don't understand much of anything there so far. I did manage to join a "Slave Auction" group, which sounds like it might be my cup of tea.
But when you'll be at CW, you'll have to do your own RP and call for other members ; dont wait that, automatically, a soldier will come to whip or crucify you ... If I'm in the same time that you, perhaps that I could play your tortionner ...;)
From where are you coming? USA ? So, we could have some difficulty to meet us ...
You can PM me for more ... 140 b Snapshot_009.jpg .... in SL, I'm "Paskell" ...

After some fumbling and stumbling, I finally made it into Cruxwinds! Thanks to Willow and Possum.

I LOVE the little slavegirl outfit they provided.

A couple of pics from my first visit. :D

Attachments

• Capture a.JPG
    Capture a.JPG
    118.5 KB · Views: 344
  • platform.JPG
    platform.JPG
    111.8 KB · Views: 355
After some fumbling and stumbling, I finally made it into Cruxwinds! Thanks to Willow and Possum.

I LOVE the little slavegirl outfit they provided.

A couple of pics from my first visit. :D

Cute avatar, Jackie. The first thing that comes to my one-track mind is, of course, when do we get to see you naked? :rolleyes:

The very delightful, delectable and fun to play with Possum

The only thing more delicious than dispatching the hotttness of Possum's shapely feminine frame to the afterlife is taking charge over Willowfall's expendable delicate femininity reduced to it's raw nature as it (she is for humans) surrenders to it's inevitable glorious rising upon whatever my savage lust desires from second to second.

Die slowly my love

So I went to Cruxwinds this morning to look around a little more on my own, and came upon a live crucifixion!

It was nighttime there, so the pic is rather dark.

"Consummatum est."

That probably should be "consummatum est?" Has she in fact given up the ghost? I mean, she looks like it.

Attachments

• 24CB522A-0363-4FDD-A105-0B5B67D6F948.jpeg
    24CB522A-0363-4FDD-A105-0B5B67D6F948.jpeg
    125.1 KB · Views: 441

Attachments

• 813D4738-824A-4CE9-B3AD-6DC7CC698156.jpeg
    813D4738-824A-4CE9-B3AD-6DC7CC698156.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 232
Back
Top Bottom