Crucifixion In Video Games

Go to CruxDreams.com
To all that wonder about the Fallout 4 plugin mentioned ablove:
It is called CRX - Workshop Crosses. It is a PC-exclusive mod made by Oakern (link) and uploaded on LoversLab (link). He also mentioned his work here, on forums (link).
As for porting it to consoles, it is hardly possible to do manually, therefore you have to use their exclusive mod distribution systems for which every mod has to pass some censorship system. So no, it is practically impossible to play it on consoles without advanced knowledge of cracking their OS.

I just joined Second Life and the Cruxwinds group. Takes a bit to get used to the interface, but even so I got to the Cruxwinds site, a Roman slave punishment island, wearing suitable slave clothing (Tuesday is role-play day) and had my back flogged as I pushed a mill-wheel around. Great fun! I will be looking in again tonight in hopes of getting nailed up.

Snapshot_001.png

I found this clip related to the already mentioned Assassins Creed Origins - seems to be some type of "crucifixion DLC" in the "Origins discovery tour". Well, even if we crucifixions experts here at the forum already know all the provided information obviously, the "discovery" would be something we like to experience ourselves, wouldnt we...

And for our german-speaking members I found something else which may be of interest: "Second life" and "Conan" have already been mentioned - this article in the German magazine "DER SPIEGEL" describes how players of the MMO "Conan Exiles" use private servers to fullfill S/M fantasies of slavery, slave hunt and similar topics in this game-world. Very interesting read (german only).

http://www.spiegel.de/netzwelt/game...sklaven-kommen-ja-von-sich-aus-a-1226825.html

best regards
Ty.

I found this clip related to the already mentioned Assassins Creed Origins - seems to be some type of "crucifixion DLC" in the "Origins discovery tour". Well, even if we crucifixions experts here at the forum already know all the provided information obviously, the "discovery" would be something we like to experience ourselves, wouldnt we...

And for our german-speaking members I found something else which may be of interest: "Second life" and "Conan" have already been mentioned - this article in the German magazine "DER SPIEGEL" describes how players of the MMO "Conan Exiles" use private servers to fullfill S/M fantasies of slavery, slave hunt and similar topics in this game-world. Very interesting read (german only).

http://www.spiegel.de/netzwelt/game...sklaven-kommen-ja-von-sich-aus-a-1226825.html

best regards
Ty.

Funny that this guy asked me months ago for an interview, but he dissapeard before he interviewed me, due to sickness. few days he interviewed a friend of mine. :-D

I downloaded the mods, but i dont know how to use the in game, i mean i can place the cross but i cant place the slave on it. :(

For the Thrall (NPC) Crosses, you need a captured NPC wich is converted into a Thrall on the Wheel of Pain. You can press E to open the cross and put the Thrall from your Inventory into the Cross. In the Thrall Wars Mod you can also put Items like a Collar or Cuffs in, wich the Thrall has to wear. Conan Sexiles is for Players Only, as far i remember. You can use the Leash on persons wearing a collar, wich is crafted in the Torturers Workbench, and press E on the Sexiles Crosses to put them there, or they sit themself on it while pressing E on it.

Is it just me or does anyone else wonder: Where is she keeping the hundreds of items she is picking up?

I hear later on in the game you can catch slaves of your own, break them on the Wheel of Pain and set them to work as dancing girls! Is there any good footage of this?

Is it just me or does anyone else wonder: Where is she keeping the hundreds of items she is picking up?

I hear later on in the game you can catch slaves of your own, break them on the Wheel of Pain and set them to work as dancing girls! Is there any good footage of this?

In SL (Second Live) , you've an inventory where you keep clothes, arms, diverse things that you could need ...and so on ; all that can be buy or given for free and , following the sim where you're, you can change the look of your avatar ; some sims dont accept nudity, some other are OK ... It depends what you're searching to do in SL ...
In fact, SL is a huge gathering of different places where you can do what it is attractive for you ...

Concerning BDSM or tortures, of course that you can be a torturer or a victim : it depends of your tastes ...:D

Back
Top Bottom