Crucifixion In Video Games

Go to CruxDreams.com

willowfall

Tribune
Lovely Willowfall, I am a lowly novice at SL. I am at Social Island and completely lost. My SL name is Cruxer4. I will let you punish me if you want. My time zone is EST.
One, while I can switch by nature I am submissive.

Two, some words of wisdom. There are 100 subs to every dom in SL and a 1000 of them to every good dom. The truth is most subs suck at being subs because they are caught up in their own fantasies instead of realizing the dom is in charge (as in a RL submissive relationship). So learn to switch you will get more RP in. Check YOUR fantasy at the door and let the dom control everything. Dom's are there to fulfill their fantasies not yours. Don't backseat drive.

I get tons of play because I don't worry about my fantasies, I worry about being submissive.

At the Cruxwinds RPs I organize (I'm the RP Manager at the sim) if you are a sub you must be willing to switch or you won't be allowed to play. That is because we don't have enough doms. RPing is like a movie or a play, the more parts you can play the more parts you will get. One trick ponies are pretty quickly relegated to no on wanting to play with them.

Next time I am on SL, I will send you the public landing site.

kisses

willowfall

willowfall

Tribune
Ok guys, fess up, this is how you like your former slave girl\sex toy. Tortured, humiliated, executed............

Of course only after she and your new slave girl\sex toy (her replacement unknown to her) thoroughly entertained you.

We start upside down.

kisses

willowfall

Upside Down_001.jpgUpside Down 2_001.jpgUpside Down 3_001.jpgUpside Down 4_001.jpgUpside Down 5_001.jpgUpside Down 6_001.jpg

willowfall

Tribune
Something a little different (based on an historical account I read) a slave who was tortured tied to a cross and cast a drift to die on the open sea of exposure or maybe sharks.

Was she a disobedient galley slave. maybe a slave who was part of a cargo who tried to rebel or maybe just simple a sex toy who was no longer pleasing to the crew?

A lonely, lingering death.

kiss

willowfall

Cast ADrift_001.jpgCast ADrift 2_001.jpgCast ADrift 3_001.jpgCast ADrift 4_001.jpgCast ADrift 5_001.jpgCast ADrift 6_001.jpgCast ADrift 7_001.jpg

willowfall

Tribune
Had a lovely RP with a beautiful victim on a cross. a Centurion who was enjoying the scene and a poor slave girl (me) delivering wine to the executioners.

In 2 parts.

(Yes, I wound up being a sex toy after the victim died.)

kisses

willowfall

Enjoying a cruxing_001.jpgEnjoying a cruxing 2_001.jpgEnjoying a cruxing 3_001.jpgEnjoying a cruxing 4_001.jpgEnjoying a cruxing 5_001.jpgEnjoying a cruxing 6_001.jpg

Top Bottom