Crucifixion In Video Games

Go to CruxDreams.com
One of the nice things about SL is (depending on how sophisticated you want to get) you can be a wide range of girls. Doms could even pick how they want a girl to look, but if you want to get that specific, as a dom, you should buy what you want the girl to look like. These looks can be very expensive and it is unreasonable to expect a girl to have exactly the look you want and foot the bill. It isn't uncommon for a dom to buy me an outfit he wants me to wear exclusively for him. Just like I have collars set up exclusively for certain doms.

Anyway I experimented with the darkest and lightest I could get. Same body and whip marks all I changed was skin color and hairs.

Kisses

willowfall

African Executed_001.jpgAfrican Executed 2_001.jpgNordic Executed 1_001.jpgNordic Executed 2_001.jpg

I was recently at this sim :
GALLOWS SEX CLUB: Noose Play Area for Hanging & Asphyx Lovers, Polasido (169, 21, 609)

It seems that hanging is more attractive than crucifixion for women ...

2041 Snapshot 06_001.jpg

... and my hanging ... I had not fun for this kind of torture, but, step to step, I find it more and more sexualy interesting ,mainly when we can play without going to death, but only with some brief'ones , to make the orgasm coming ... ;)

2041 Snapshot 02_001.jpg 2041 Snapshot 04_001.jpg ... what do you think of that ?...

Last edited:
I was recently at this sim :
GALLOWS SEX CLUB: Noose Play Area for Hanging & Asphyx Lovers, Polasido (169, 21, 609)

It seems that hanging is more attractive than crucifixion for women ...

View attachment 841963

... and my hanging ... I had not fun for this kind of torture, but, step to step, I find it more and more sexualy interesting ,mainly when we can play without going to death, but only with some brief'ones , to make the orgasm coming ... ;)

View attachment 841964 View attachment 841965 ... what do you think of that ?...

I wouldn't say more attractive but it certainly is a much more popular kink. The male doms I play with prefer hanging about 4-1 to crux.

Who knew Tree was part of a majority?

And as yo death, you can rope someone to a cross and then cut them down. And they'll last longer tied to a cross than hanging from a rope.

kisses

willowfall

Back
Top Bottom