Crucifixion In Video Games

Go to CruxDreams.com
Cruelty can know no bounds. One foot left unnailed with her just above the ground so she struggles to get free until death takes her.

Maybe a quick death thru exhaustion is a blessing considering the hot Palestinian desert sun and lingering for days while slowly roasting to death.

kisses

willowfall

Cruelly_001.jpgCruelly_002.jpgCruelly_003.jpgCruelly_004.jpgCruelly_005.jpgCruelly_006.jpgCruelly_007.jpgCruelly_008.jpgCruelly_009.jpg

I've started playing Divinity Original Sin 2 again lately and realized that it could earn its place in this thread:

1593919580331.png

It's not the focus of the game nor it conveys any erotic sentiment, however. Interestingly, one of the main playable characters is a female elf who was a former slave. And there are a couple of brief scenes (described in texts) where she is subjected to a physical examination (just her mouth and teeth), and another one where she is forced to kneel and kiss a god's feet, like she did for her former Master.

I wouldn't recommend playing this game for the erotic aspect because there's very little. But it's one of the very best role-playing games in my opinion, and it happens to be included the on going Steam summer sale (50% off). So, if you love role-playing games and haven't played this title yet, I'd encourage you to give it a chance.

Willowfall:

The hot desert brings it with itself that nobody passes so fast. So she will not be found, she will thirst, wither and finally die alone.
The only thing that could come is some predators feeding on her.

CU in SL

I really like your artistic work, it's very erotic. If I can give you some advice (usually I never do) for the soundtrack, please do not use loud screams or cries of pain because they cannot correspond to facial expressions (a woman who screams has a twisted face, her eyes wide open, her mouth fully open and often shaking quickly) Try to use low sounds like you did in a clip with a view of the woman's body from above, as if she were looking down. That is fine. The sound of a slow and cadenced breath (as if the listener is very close or the victim itself) interspersed with low moans that can be of pain but also of pleasure, in any case a long litany interrupted only by a few groans of swallowing could be very suitable and extremely erotic. After all, the beauty of the faces of your victims and their slowly moving their heads, with their big eyes open, almost incredulous of what is happening to them, corresponds to the sound I have described to you. They are advice from the direction manual. Go on with the good work, thanks.

News from the Island of Crucifixion

Last Saturday another crucifixion took place on the "Island of Crucifixion" in SL. In sunny weather the flogging took place. The executioner was flogged very hard. Only after 49 extreme blows the supervisors stopped the flogger and handed the woman over to the executioner.

At the age of three iron nails the condemned woman was nailed to the cross and the long suffering began. After hours of suffering in a beautiful setting, the end finally came and the condemned woman died screaming loudly.

Beginning of the crucifixion
Whipping
The Crucifixion 1
The Crucifixion 2
The long suffering
The End

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom