Crucifixion In Video Games

Go to CruxDreams.com
Conan Exiles is free on Ps+ this month, so I jumped in and made an avatar for myself. I tried to make her as close to the real me as possible, but it's never going to be 100% given the limitations of the hardware, but I think I came pretty damn close all things considered. Too bad Sony would not show complete nudity, honestly.

Anyway, here is a larger version.

D30UZiFWwAAHupt.jpg large (2).jpg

Conan Exiles is free on Ps+ this month, so I jumped in and made an avatar for myself. I tried to make her as close to the real me as possible, but it's never going to be 100% given the limitations of the hardware, but I think I came pretty damn close all things considered. Too bad Sony would not show complete nudity, honestly.

Anyway, here is a larger version.

View attachment 692390

At least you got boobies. The PC version I played was fully clothed only. I hope their are mods for slave nudity later in the game.

The Elder Scrolls Online has an interesting line in crucifixion themed furniture for this week only: Iron Cross with skeleton
Large Iron Cross, three person model
Hanging Hooked Gibbet, a hanging cage with three hooks for extra clients
Chained Iron Maiden, whoever is in there is not getting out
Iron Maiden, opens up to reveal skeleton of satisfied customer

There are more next week. I feel the urge to make a Dark Brotherhood torture chamber. I will try to get pictures.

Back
Top Bottom