Crucifixion In Video Games

Go to CruxDreams.com
Possum and I in trouble again. But at least this time we were just roped as punishment.

(And you think the Domine could have been nicer to us as we were a part of a 4 some [FFFM} pleasing him earlier in the day]

View attachment 711052View attachment 711053View attachment 711054View attachment 711055View attachment 711056View attachment 711057View attachment 711058View attachment 711059View attachment 711060View attachment 711061

kisses

willowfall
A foursome? How about making the next one a fivesome?

13 Snapshot.jpg Mmmmmmm ! I missed that !!! What a pity that I cant to be present ...
But you could both be nailed with your legs appart : we could see what is hidden by your wonderful thighs ...

Attachments

• Snapshot_487.jpg
    Snapshot_487.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 235
  • Snapshot_490.jpg
    Snapshot_490.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 435
Not a good dominant ... a dominant does ask for the Sum'tastes ... :tejeqteje:

Sort of a myth Messa. Those things should be decided well before any play gets started and a safe word should be established.

If as a submissive you are trying to control things during play then you are doing what is called in dancing 'back leading' and inevitably that ruins the play as it does the dance.

So all a sub needs to know going into the play is the edges of the envelope and how to bring things to a halt if necessary.

Otherwise you are just "playing" submissive and you really aren't one. Besides isn't the purpose of playing and exploring to find out new things.

Some people might say we are engaged in semantics but believe there is a significant difference. It's like a "dominant" asking permission to do something during play. If you have to ask you either have no clue as to how to be a dominant or you really aren't one.

Sort of like "50 Shades of Gray" isn't, in many ways, a true BDSM relationship.

So to circle around back to the start if I agree that a Dominant can rope me to a cross, if I am a true submissive, I shouldn't be saying 'You have to do it this way'. My part in the decision making process ends with "Ok, let's do it."

kisses

willowfall

That is your opinion, willow ...
For me, I already have some private PMs during a RP at Cruxwinds , asking for to know some of my preferences ...
... and you could be astonished if I tell you from what Dom they were coming ... but it's not the topic here ...

It's been a while since I was in Second Life. In fact, I had forgotten I was paying quarterly for premium access. Popped in to Cruxwinds, and found to my frustration that I could not remember how to work the objects! Yoicks… I was in Red Light Center for years before dropping out, and had no problem in there. This is frustrating.

Whew... finally got it working. Feels right to be nailed to the cross, but alas, no one to see. Plus, my avatar looks cruddy. :-(
When are you coming ( at CruxWinds ?) : perhaps that I could meet you , a day ?
But I see that you're from Minnesota : it could be a problem of hours ...
:(

Carrying the crossbeam to a distant upright is a nice touch...
YES !!! :very_hot:

I am hanging from a cross at Cruxwinds right now... I have been twisting in agony for many hours now... My God, it may sound crazy but it does my soul good to hang here.

Because I have an unusual amount of privacy for the next week, my avatar (Fenchurch13) will be at Cruxwinds for much of that time. Definitely, I will be there for Tuesday, which is their active day I believe.

I suppose I should try to figure out how to incorporate audio. I used to do everything via Skype at Red Light Center.

Back
Top Bottom