Crucifixion In Video Games

Go to CruxDreams.com
For the Thrall (NPC) Crosses, you need a captured NPC wich is converted into a Thrall on the Wheel of Pain. You can press E to open the cross and put the Thrall from your Inventory into the Cross. In the Thrall Wars Mod you can also put Items like a Collar or Cuffs in, wich the Thrall has to wear. Conan Sexiles is for Players Only, as far i remember. You can use the Leash on persons wearing a collar, wich is crafted in the Torturers Workbench, and press E on the Sexiles Crosses to put them there, or they sit themself on it while pressing E on it.

im unable to place the thrall. i mean i can place it inside the cross menu but the thrall is not appearing in the cross itself. what im i doing wrong? help plz.

There is one video game character I would love to see crucified: Faith Connors from "Mirror's Edge".
Faith_Connors_1.jpgFaith_Connors_2.jpg

For those who do not know: The core gameplay is parcours (running past things, jumping over things, climbing up things, holding on to moving things...). Faith does oll af that with ease and at an incredible speed, so she must be really fit. I bet there is a nicely toned body hidden under her shirt, that would look spectacular on the cross... fully nude, of course!

I found it very hard to find realistic nude renders or drawings of this character and I am lacking the talent and knowledge to create them myself. But there a some by an artist named Mad Spike that I am really happy with.
Faith_Connors_3.pngFaith_Connors_4.jpg

Who knows, maybe a talented artist looking for inspiration for the next crucifixion scene comes across my post? :rolleyes:

View attachment 635107View attachment 635108

Who knows, maybe a talented artist looking for inspiration for the next crucifixion scene comes across my post? :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Not exactly the identical looks, but I tried a new character. I give you Miko, caught steeling and got flogged before the village decided to expose her in the pub as a punishment and deter other thieves:

Miko_1.jpg
Miko_2.jpg
Miko_3.jpg

Miko_4.jpg
Miko_5.jpg
Miko_6.jpg
Miko_7.jpg
Miko_8.jpg
Miko_9.jpg
Miko_10.jpg

If you like her, I will upload more...

View attachment 635107View attachment 635108

Who knows, maybe a talented artist looking for inspiration for the next crucifixion scene comes across my post? :rolleyes:

Not exactly the identical looks, but I tried a new character. I give you Miko, caught steeling and got flogged before the village decided to expose her in the pub as a punishment and deter other thieves:

View attachment 655842
View attachment 655843
View attachment 655844

View attachment 655845
View attachment 655846
View attachment 655847
View attachment 655848
View attachment 655849
View attachment 655850
View attachment 655851

If you like her, I will upload more...

Maybe it's a version of Faith from an alternate universe? Skyrim is a weird place with its own laws after all...

You know, if you guys wants to role play crux (or I imagine all kinds of mayhem) you should join Second Life. I've only been out there 2 weeks and I've been crucified, hung, whipped and racked. And I've had the privilege of cruxing a couple of girls.

It can be quite addicting.

Executioners especially welcomed!

kisses

willowfall

You know, if you guys wants to role play crux (or I imagine all kinds of mayhem) you should join Second Life. I've only been out there 2 weeks and I've been crucified, hung, whipped and racked. And I've had the privilege of cruxing a couple of girls.

It can be quite addicting.

Executioners especially welcomed!

kisses

willowfall

OK ! It's the beginning ... In some years, you'll certainly be less addicted , I think ...;)

Back
Top Bottom