Crucifixion In Video Games

Go to CruxDreams.com
And for our german-speaking members I found something else which may be of interest: "Second life" and "Conan" have already been mentioned - this article in the German magazine "DER SPIEGEL" describes how players of the MMO "Conan Exiles" use private servers to fullfill S/M fantasies of slavery, slave hunt and similar topics in this game-world. Very interesting read (german only).

http://www.spiegel.de/netzwelt/game...sklaven-kommen-ja-von-sich-aus-a-1226825.html

best regards
Ty.

In this context I remember similar German newspaper articules like this one (quoting a famous German sex educator, author and film maker Oswald Kolle who died in 2010):
https://rp-online.de/panorama/deuts...rd-zur-masturbationsgesellschaft_aid-17111087

Although it's not the main game itself, but...
There's a member under nickname Oakern who created a pulgin for Fallout 4 which adds some thematical stuff to the game. Here's a couple of examples of what you can get.
I know Oakern for a long time, but where did you get the blood and the tears on the cross ???
in its version I do not see it .. see version 1.10 ..

Thanks.

View attachment 658537

Admit guys, this is the day job you want.

kisses

willowfall

Well, I just retired from that job. It was very rewarding, but I'm glad to be just a writer now. But, sometimes, in my dreams, I have you, Willow, up there, Yes!:very_hot:

View attachment 658537

Admit guys, this is the day job you want.

kisses

willowfall

I would greet the day with a song in my heart and a hammer in my hand.
So sad, to have to crucify all thee nice young ladies, but you know, needs must, we have to buckle down and get the job done.

Tell you what, as long as no one said "agile" or "collaborative" or bloody "proactive" or any other f-ing buzz words, it would be a dream job. Just the soft moaning of the clients, the gentle rise and fall of their delightful chests . . . . . . . . . . . bugger I have to go back on Monday next week :(

There are a few characters in video games I have played where I wondered how they would look being crucified. One in particular for now from a Video game called Kingdom Hearts, where one of the games has a blue haired girl named Aqua. She's the only one from that series that would be safe to depict her as such because the others are not legal.
.sample-3131ec5ce78f6f255069b1c6787e254e.jpg

It's is Second Life. It is a interactive "sim" with a large variety of worlds to play in. And people are quite willing to interact with you.

In just 3 weeks I have been hung, cruxed, whipped, forced to row a galley and met a fair number of doms. I have also whipped a really cute blonde and chopped up some guy to help them role play. It is nice if you can switch because we have an awful lot of subs, but I have found a couple of doms\dommes who like playing with me so when I'm online they tend to ask if I want to play.

Sunday and Tuesday are "role play" days at Crux Winds which is set on a Roman prison island.

And there are a number of Cruxforums people out there.

A lot of the shots I post are things I do on my own when I am exploring or no one is around.

kisses

willowfall

It's is Second Life. It is a interactive "sim" with a large variety of worlds to play in. And people are quite willing to interact with you.

In just 3 weeks I have been hung, cruxed, whipped, forced to row a galley and met a fair number of doms. I have also whipped a really cute blonde and chopped up some guy to help them role play. It is nice if you can switch because we have an awful lot of subs, but I have found a couple of doms\dommes who like playing with me so when I'm online they tend to ask if I want to play.

Sunday and Tuesday are "role play" days at Crux Winds which is set on a Roman prison island.

A lot of the shots I post are things I do on my own when I am exploring or no one is around.

kisses

willowfall

Sounds like fun. I’m going to have to check out Crux Winds one of these days :p

kisses

willowfall

can you give the video scene second life crux women?,and how to add that mod?

can you give the video scene second life crux women?,and how to add that mod?

There is no way I'm aware of that allows you to produce a "video" of the action. Still shots yes.

However, the purpose of SL is to be interactive so instead of just watching you can be the executioner or the victim. As someone who has done a lot of RP (as opposed to video games) on the internet the action is much more real because you are dealing with another person instead of AI.

So for example you could hear me begging for you to stop whipping me. Or we have had 'spectators' ask the torturer to be merciful.

And because it is real time you act and I react. Your action drives my action. For example I had someone climb up on me while I was on the rack and start choking me instead of using say using pincers which forced me to go in a direction I was thinking about which led them down a path I don't think they were expecting.

Also for example I have enough clothing and hair styles that you could tell me what you want (pleasure slave, work slave, POW) and I can probably create her for you.

Last night I was out shopping at SL and I went out in a fancy party gown as a redhead and I had to beat the guys off with a stick.

Or if you are into being tortured, I might take you down a path that you don't expect which you might find very satisfying.

Interaction vs. watching, much more satisfying.

kisses

willowfall

Back
Top Bottom