Crucifixion In Video Games

Go to CruxDreams.com
If you need help making your avatar look realistic, I'd be happy to help . I'm co owner of cruxwinds and SL name is possum1 elan . Just give me a holler

My goodness... that would be fantastic! I definitely will be in-game on Sunday (today, already) and Tuesday. And if I can contribute towards maintaining the site and Land, let me know.

The ability to have a second person participate, and actually perform nailing, is such a cool feature! Gives me shivers to anticipate the same happening to me.

One can have a great time in Second Life, while not at the keyboard. My avi spent two game-days suffering on the cross, then perished. My body hung there for many game-days, oozing my cooling blood and lymph. It was great to go through the day knowing that my avi's naked body was hanging in full view of the public. That was confirmed by the comments I was able to review, when I took the corpse down.

Snapshot_019.png

any possible way I can get into cruxwinds without paying membership?

any possible way I can get into cruxwinds without paying membership?

No, we spend close to $6,000 lindens a week to keep the site up and operation and we also furnish all the gadgets and equipment. There is a one time fee of $150 lindens (approximately $0.06) to join. If that isn't worth it to you we don't need you.

kisses

willowfall

Witnessed my very first crucifixion at Cruxwinds today. Her name was Ashley. She was saying that both her, and lover are slaves that were caught trying to run away. Being my first time and not really knowing what I was doing---I positioned myself so that the camera controls would allow me to get this image just before she died. I felt so sorry for her. The poor thing. Her lover didn't last much longer either. It was quit a sight to behold. You all will have to try it sometime.

Snapshot_002.png

Back
Top Bottom