Crucifixion Manipulations Construction Kit

Go to CruxDreams.com
Very nice construction!!
I seek some images of a man with a hammer, nailing, possibly in white shirt and blacks pants, kneeling in various positions, front, back, a modern man nailing a man to the cross ..

I better get the grinder out!!!
Here I am Sir.

Oh - nails. Hm.
Well, the grindstone in the coffee-mill should do the trick,
get FSG to hold the nails against it and I'll get turning... :devil:

One of the best!
'One of the best!'???
Sir I challenge you to a duel for her honor!!!

You would just cheat!

That is not polite, Madiosi!!!

It's a fact! This dueling pistol you have given me is plastic replica! What do you have under that poncho?

tree eastwood 3 a.jpg

Nothing but a 1/4" steel plate backed up with 2002 army surplus body armor and an Colt .45 'hog leg',
an Uzi, a Thompson submachine gun, and this... The .45 Magnum... The most powerful handgun on earth. But in all the excitement I forgot if I shot 5 shots or six. So you have to ask yourself 'Do you feel lucky', Madi? Well do you?

tree eastwood 4.jpg

No I have a fucking plastic toy dueling pistol and you have an arsenal larger than the 135th largest nation in the world.

That can't be fair, even by my standards. Lets find a bar and talk this out

'One of the best!'???
Sir I challenge you to a duel for her honor!!!

You would just cheat!

That is not polite, Madiosi!!!

It's a fact! This dueling pistol you have given me is plastic replica! What do you have under that poncho?

View attachment 485319

Nothing but a 1/4" steel plate backed up with 2002 army surplus body armor and an Colt .45 'hog leg',
an Uzi, a Thompson submachine gun, and this... The .45 Magnum... The most powerful handgun on earth. But in all the excitement I forgot if I shot 5 shots or six. So you have to ask yourself 'Do you feel lucky', Madi? Well do you?

View attachment 485322

No I have a fucking plastic toy dueling pistol and you have an arsenal larger than the 135th largest nation in the world.

That can't be fair, even by my standards. Lets find a bar and talk this out
Ok, I order two big Seagrams Seven for us!!
Maybe I am under an error or a little bit wrong wording.

Back
Top Bottom