Crucifixion Manipulations Construction Kit

Go to CruxDreams.com
messa pensive 9.jpg Well, Madio, you make a great work here , but I was thinking, in making some researches for manip, if it could be better to assemble the rasters by categories : crucified women, roman soldiers, nude women, people .... etc...
Perhaps it would be a long and huge work but it would certainly be easier for those who are searching ....

If it's not possible, forget my blonde4.gif :D

View attachment 551945 Well, Madio, you make a great work here , but I was thinking, in making some researches for manip, if it could be better to assemble the rasters by categories : crucified women, roman soldiers, nude women, people .... etc...
Perhaps it would be a long and huge work but it would certainly be easier for those who are searching ....
If it's not possible, forget my
View attachment 551946 :D
Thats right Messa! I copy all my shapes in special folders for refinding on my harddisk.
First is the category and the number is the seize in MB:
cmck01.jpg
Remarkable is, that I use English categories, not German.

Thats would need 23 threads more. Also not optimal.
:doh: I had not thought of that !:D

Thats would need 23 threads more. Also not optimal.
OK ...

If you used a tag in each post, e.g. 'CMCK crucified women', 'CMCK Roman soldier', etc.
members could enter that in 'Search Forums' and should get a list of relevant material just in this thread.
Will it be functionning ? We'll have the thread with all what it was posted , no more ...

Last edited:
Will it be functionning ? We'll have the thread with all what it was posted , no more ...
Well of course a phrase like 'crucified women' or 'roman soldier' would bring up hundreds of posts all over the place,
but if the tag includes 'CMCK', the search should find those ones first - we'd have to experiment to be sure.

The original image is sized 2560x4812 pixels. Therefore, even in jpeg format this image "weighs" ~ 1.5 MB. For posting on the forum, should be reduced. When the reduction while maintaining image quality at the edges of the model is often a contour thickness 1-3 pixel is light or dark.
View attachment 164760 View attachment 164761
This circuit can be seen in the image where the model is located. The circuit is removed manually or deleted, or modified its exposition. In this image the path to the right is removed, the left reduced its exposure.
View attachment 164766
Two images a different background color so that, when needed, was easy to select the model.
View attachment 164767 View attachment 164768 View attachment 164769 View attachment 164770 View attachment 164771 View attachment 164772 View attachment 164773
Nice to see a boy :) - a fit lad too !

Back
Top Bottom