Crucifixion Manipulations Construction Kit

Go to CruxDreams.com
A most fascinating and useful thread - I have only just discovered it but have spent the whole afternoon browsing it through and have only reached page 7 ! A quick question, I am new to manips but really keen to progress and to use my own body as the basis for a scene I will confess, is there a free program that you would advise for a novice like me so that I can get going and create some really basic stuff, dark background, a naked victim and some basic accouterments, a wooden cross of course and some basic restraints and nails ?

A most fascinating and useful thread - I have only just discovered it but have spent the whole afternoon browsing it through and have only reached page 7 ! A quick question, I am new to manips but really keen to progress and to use my own body as the basis for a scene I will confess, is there a free program that you would advise for a novice like me so that I can get going and create some really basic stuff, dark background, a naked victim and some basic accouterments, a wooden cross of course and some basic restraints and nails ?
I use PaintShopPro x9. It have useful tools for my manips and it is not expensive. You can find older Versions for small money. I used to 2016 Version 12(X2).
Nails, ropes, cuffs and chains in this thread too.

Back
Top Bottom