Crucifixion Of The Belly Dancer

Go to CruxDreams.com

Corvid

Executioner
First of three parts, if it meets with approval.

Please forgive any anachronisms, as well as the fictional nature of the victim's land of origin.

I. Taking Her Belly

It was a warm summer night. Drusus was filled with satisfaction. The wine his colleague Marcus has provided was rich and sweet, the hospitality of his manor excellent, the couch he reclined upon in the courtyard of his friend's estate most comfortable.

And the entertainment... That had more than a few of the onlookers' jaws agape.

Her hips rocked and circled. The skirt she wore was almost indecently low; the men watching the dancer could clearly see the shadowed clefts where her pelvis joined her hips as she shimmied, and it could not help but make a man think about the portions of the dancer's body that remained unrevealed.

She rolled her belly in a taunting, sinuous wave. What kind of culture, Drusus marveled, taught a woman to advertise her fertility so wantonly? The motions made him want to see how she might writhe beneath him, how the contractions of her pelvis and abdomen might feel while his cock was thrust deep within her mysteries. To take her, as often and as fiercely as it might be required, to fill that undulating belly with a child.

As provincial governor, Drusus was more than tempted to have the lush dancer brought to his home after the performance and have his way with her. Such and more was well within his power. She was an Ethyrian, a daughter of the conquered lands to the south; she did not enjoy the rights accorded a Roman woman that might protect her from such indignities. Indeed, she was little more than a slave.

As her torso bucked sharply, cascading a delightful bounce through her full, barely-covered breasts, he even seriously contemplated having her right then and there. Or perhaps to pull his turgid anatomy from the folds of his clothing and seek relief within his hand, at the least.

"Did I not tell you that the girl was a wonder?" Marcus murmured, leaning in to be heard over the teasing lilt of horn and tambourine.

"I apologize if I ever seemed to doubt you," Drusus replied, not allowing his gaze to leave her swaying midriff for a moment. The flesh on display was soft as a feather one moment, taut as ship's cord the next, the dark curve of her navel leading the eyes as the olive-skinned temptress paraded her charms.

He wondered what color her nipples and aureolae were. Did the tawny color of her flesh darken to a chestnut brown? Lighten to a pink more like the Roman harlots to which he was accustomed? Or perhaps they were almost purple, caught between the dusky flesh and the inevitable surge of blood to the tissue as it was teased tender and aching...

He imagined her continuing to dance, bare-breasted, and his breath rattled in his chest with his longing. How magnificently those peaks thrust out as she stretched her arms over her head! Oh, to test their weight and resilience in his hands...

Her gaze locked with his, and she smiled, her tongue licking over her full, scarlet lips. Shadowed lids closed over her brilliant green eyes, a parody of demure discretion that was almost obscene, made doubly so by the suggestive forward and backward rocking of her pelvis. Her raven hair slid back over her shoulders as she set hands to her hips, inviting him to gaze upon her torso as she slowly advanced towards him, swiveling her abdomen in languorous circles.

Her hands went to the small of her back as she drew still closer, and again she performed that undulating roll of her stomach. Reaching forward, he pressed his hand against the her exposed midriff. Her skin was soft, her flesh warm, and the rippling of her belly raised an almost painful stiffness in his already straining cock.

Then there was shouting, and pain. His shoulder felt hot and wet; his bodyguards, Hector and Eduardus, had hold of the woman's arms, jerking her back away from him.

It took a moment for him to put together what had happened. Her arm had come forward suddenly, and...

She had stabbed him!

The knife still in her hand was a small thing- short and straight, like a dagger, but with no hilt. Presumably its narrow form factor had allowed her to hide it in the folds of her sash behind her back. He had turned, reflexively, at the suddenness of her movement- off time to the music of the dance, aggressive, wrong- and that small motion had probably been responsible for her attack grazing his shoulder rather than cutting open his throat.

It was a graze. They were still shouting and struggling as he set fingers against the split skin of his shoulder, staring at the red on his fingertips in a sort of bemused wonder. The cut was not deep, but it bled rather more than was fitting. Still half-stunned, he accepted a cloth from a servant and pressed the cool white linen against the wound, grimacing as the resurgence of pain began to clear his head.

Hector shook the weapon from the dancer's hand, nearly breaking her wrist in the process. As he kicked her legs out from underneath her, Eduardus pressed her to the flagstones of the courtyard, his knee against her back, pulling her other arm up sharply behind her.

"You... Tried to kill me." He murmured, then spoke more loudly. "You treacherous little bitch!"

Marcus stammered, climbing to his feet and waving his hands. "Governor Drusus, I'm... I'm sorry, I swear, I had no idea...!"

Drusus looked to his associate, then back to the woman, her body now twisting in pain against the stones rather than on display for the audience. He was surprised to discover that a significant portion of his mounting lust at the dancer's exhibition had not departed with her wicked act. Tempered by his anger, though, the desire had taken on a crueler shade- one marked less by seduction than by conquest.

"She will die on the cross before the passing of another night," Marcus continued. "The law is clear... Such treachery against the sovereignty of Rome shall not be tolerated!"

"Yes, she shall," Drusus answered, his voice low and strained. "But I am the man she attempted to murder, and I think that for this night, her body belongs to me. Would you not agree?"

It was hardly Marcus' place as a patrician to dispute the governor's directive, especially when such dispute might reflect suspicion upon him. Let him do what he would to the dancer- her loss was unfortunate, and costly, but not irreplaceable.

He turned to his bodyguards. "Put the bitch on her back, and hold her down!"

With a cruel smile, Eduardus shifted his grip on her arm and flipped the woman over; the men pressed their knees down on the woman's upper arms, crushing them against the flagstones above her head. The dancer gave a keening wail, half anger, half terror; Drusus smiled down at the struggling girl, enjoying the way her breasts moved as she struggled and panted.

Sinking to his knees, Drusus seized her by the thighs and forced her lithe limbs apart, shoving his knee between hers as she tried to bring them back together. He grabbed the folds of her gossamer skirt, intending to throw them above her waist. But as the soft material bunched in his hands he was seized by his more destructive urges and tore the fabric instead, making a great rent in the skirt from hem to waistline, baring her lower body up to the silken loincloth, low around her hips, that protected her sex. It was a better way of making display of his intentions for the woman- that her softness, too, be torn apart.

"Whatever you do to me," She cried, "Ethyria will never truly be under Rome's thrall!"

Her words were defiant, Drusus thought, but her wide, jade eyes were full of fear. It pleased him.

"You will serve as an example to your countrymen- that if they shall not serve, they shall suffer... And if they rebel, they will be die in agony."

His hand closed around the front of her loincloth, and he jerked the silk upward, bisecting her labia. She screamed, her hips lifting from the flagstones as the material dug painfully into her sex before finally tearing apart. He flung the garment, now reduced to a rag, behind him. His fierce hardness becoming unbearable, he shifted his own tunic and loincloth, allowing the girth of his erection to spring forth. The woman's eyes grew wider still.

"Oh, have the stories of the vigor of Roman men not yet reached the ears of Ethyrian women?" Drusus taunted. "Plenty here, to show a hip-shimmying harlot like you her proper place...!"

Her pelvis began to twist as he seized her by the the hips, trying to escape the inevitability of her rape. A new dance was beginning, Drusus thought. But this time, the belly dancer's body would writhe in submission beneath him.

He jammed his cock against the petals of her cunt, made certain of his purchase, and drove his hips forward.

Her wail was a piteous thing, like a bird about to have its neck snapped by a hunter. Her sex was hot and tight, and it peeled at his cock from a lack of the moisture of arousal. That was acceptable to Drusus; he was more than willing to accept some modest pains to bring agony to the dancer's lush body, to storm and conquer the clutching secrets of her womanhood.

"Good, Governor Drusus." Hector snarled, shifting his knee on her bicep. "Put it to the bitch!"

Drusus hardly needed the bodyguard's urging to press his attack; his desire to satisfy both his desire for retribution and his lust for the woman's body were more than sufficient to spur him as he reared back and sought to pierce her sex more deeply, more violently. The resistance of her vaginal sheath was intoxicating, the broken sounds torn from her full lips stimulating his vigor.

"This is the will of Rome," He hissed, spitting in her face as he took her. "And a mere woman like yourself can only break before it!"

He slammed his hips against her splayed thighs, pounding deep into her, feeling the head of his cock battering against her cervix as she screamed. As her back arched, he lifted his hands from her hips and planted them, spread like claws, on her breasts, sinking his fingers into the soft fabric and the softer flesh beneath it.

"Service me, Ethyrian whore."

He sought her nipples, crushing the nubs between his knuckles and twisting cruelly as he thrust inside of her, seeking to deepen her suffering.

"Serve me!"

His fingers plunged into the wide cut of her neckline and tore the gossamer halter apart. Her splendid bare breasts bounced enticingly with the force of Drusus' penetration, her caramel-brown aureolae wrinkled with the unwelcome erection of her prominent nipples. His hands cupped her sides as they moved down, and he found himself gazing once more at the sleekness of her belly, the muscles jerking taut with each thrust, the slit of her navel stretching as he took her.

"Roll your belly for me, now, slut!"

The dancer hissed, baring her teeth as he used her.

"No...?"

Drusus' fingers dug into her rib cage as he pulled her to him, savaging her womanhood with his cock.

"Marcus?" Drusus growled, looking down at the dancer's tumbling flesh, "Bring Eduardus a short whip."

The partician hastened to obey, setting the leather-wrapped handle of the implement in the bodyguard's hand. Eduardus ran the length of braided hide through his fist, looking down with cruel anticipation as his master raped the Ethyrian woman.

"I will not ask again, woman! Roll your belly!"

She turned her head away, clenching her jaw as she shut her eyes tightly in denial and defiance.

"Whip her breasts, Eduardus," Drusus commanded.

Grinning ferally, Eduardus pulled back the whip. Muscles hardened by the rigors of the arena bunched as he took aim with the cruel instrument, then extended as he brought the leather forward and down.

The soft flesh buckled with the explosive blow before bouncing back, a livid stripe lighting up across the lower curve of her right breast as the dancer squealed, her body arching. Drusus smiled as he drove his body down against hers, feeling the pain-tightened muscles of her legs go rigid against his hips.

"Ahhhh! Again!"

The whip came down to bite the magnificent swells a second time, and the dancer's eyes went wide as the pain enveloped her. The soft flesh was sensitive and yielding; the vicious cruelty of her torment unmistakable, and all the more intoxicating for it.

"Yes! Again! Again!"

Twice more the leather kissed her bosom, and she screeched, trying desperately to roll away from the beating, but forbidden by the man atop her, the knees crushing her arms to the flagstones.

"Harder!"

How splendidly her body quivers, Drusus thought, ecstasy filling his senses like a heady wine as the dancer's swells tumbled with the impact of the lash, building with every forceful lunge of his cock in the tight heat of her vaginal passage.

"Strike the whore's nipples!"

A new, more terrible scream burst from the woman's lips as the leather cut across the rigid peaks.

"...Please...!" She whimpered. "Governor, please!"

"Please, what, Ethyrian strumpet?!"

With a soft moan, she drew in her abdomen. With a hitched breath, she executed a slow, sinuous roll of her stomach, her body rippling like water from the crest of her pelvis to just beneath her rib cage.

Drusus gasped. The motion was everything her could have hoped for inside of her, her pelvic muscles seeming to pull his cock inside of her throughout the ripple before squeezing him like a fist as she began another roll.

"Ah, yessss...!"

He held up his hand for Eduardus to stop the whipping as he began to renew his paused assault on the woman's body. "If she ceases... Ah!... Her movements, resume whipping her tits...!"

He timed his thrusts for the apex of each roll, where the pull was strongest, vengefully pounding against the knot of her womb, enjoying the pain he could see in her eyes as he raped her, the fear that kept her moving her belly in the motion that accentuated his pleasure.

"Yes, whore... Reward me as I hurt you...! Satisfy me as I punish you...!"

Leaning forward, he slapped his hands down on her beaten bosom, squeezing hard with every ramming piston of his hips. Her keening wails marked the rhythm of her rape, tears pouring from her eyes as she began to roll her stomach more quickly to accommodate his quickening thrusts.

"Beat her womb with your rod, Governor Drusus!" Hector snarled. "Discipline the little bitch!"

Pulling back his arms, he seized her thighs, pulling her legs back, her hips, bowing her body, the better to slam down against her pelvis, to penetrate her more deeply, to hurt her more.

"HUUUNNGHHH! HUNNNHHH-UHHH! HUUUNNHHH!"

And still her belly undulated beneath him, jerking with each thrust but still rolling, hot and tight as he used her, used her, used her...!

"Pull my seed into your belly, Ethyrian bitch...!'

"AAAAAHHHH...!"

And he was exploding within her, painting her aching cunt, conquering and violating and claiming the fierce heat of her loins with his jizzum.

The dancer. His. The traitorous, murderous bitch, she was taken... She was defiled.

But oh, no, this would not be the end of her suffering...! Not while the night was barely newborn...!

He looked down at her trembling frame, watching her bite her lip, shivering, trying to stifle her sobs as he rested his weight on the lushness of her body.

"Oh, how I shall see you broken, Ethyrian beauty...!"

This has just a criminal level of feedback here. This story is rich with imagry. To get so fully into the mind of a sadistic, vengeful, and lustful man like that is, at the very least, interesting, to say nothing of what it adds to the character.

Plus, even with the lurid, specific, and detailed description, this is moving at a rapid pace, and we already know they'll be an amazing payoff!

"Then there was shouting, and pain. His shoulder felt hot and wet; his bodyguards, Hector and Eduardus, had hold of the woman's arms, jerking her back away from him.

It took a moment for him to put together what had happened. Her arm had come forward suddenly, and...

She had stabbed him!"

This paragraphs shocked me true. This unespectedly turn come fast and surprised for me.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: Mmmmm ! Belly dance ! I frequent Second Life and some sim where I can practice it ...
It's wonderful, even if it's my avatar who is dancing ...:D:)

And I wanted to tell you that this story is wonderful !!! You make me wet in reading !!!:very_hot::clapping::clapping::clapping:

Attachments

• Snapshot_015.jpg
    Snapshot_015.jpg
    788.5 KB · Views: 421
  • Snapshot_018.jpg
    Snapshot_018.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 415
  • Snapshot_020.jpg
    Snapshot_020.jpg
    791 KB · Views: 447
Last edited:
What do you use to create the 3d art?
I use Poser, mp5stab. I'm certainly not Arcas- or SkatingJesus-level proficient in rendering, but I enjoy it, and I'm slowly getting better. And (equally slowly) acquiring tools and models that make getting something that looks vaguely like what I want a little easier.

II. Breaking Her Belly

It took some work to create the frame that would keep the Ethyrian woman bound in the position Drusus envisioned. Remnants of a wooden scaffold Marcus' laborers had used in expanding the servants' quarters were pulled into use, and the patrician was all too happy to put his slaves to work in creating whatever the governor had in mind.

On her knees, her gaudy finery reduced to rags that concealed none of her voluptuous form, the dancer looked down, hair spilling across her face. Her body still hurt deeply from her treatment at Drusus' hands, and his promises of greater affliction had left her afraid to gaze upon the frame as it took shape. On each side, the rough hands of Hector and Eduardus held the woman in place. She grimaced as Hector took the opportunity to allow the hand not on her shoulder to wander, his nails scraping across her back, his fingers pressing into the side of her breast. Eduardus' failure to seize the same opportunity was born less of some inherent standard of conduct than his mounting suspicion that the bodyguards would soon have their own chance to make a meal of the woman, and he had no desire to spoil his appetite before the feast.

When Drusus was satisfied, the bodyguards hauled the dancer to her feet and dragged her towards the peculiar array of posts and poles.

She was brought before what appeared to be a fence or gate, a short wooden wall barely as high as her thighs, with high wooden posts on either side; here, Drusus had her wrists and ankles bound to the posts, pressing her legs against the fence, her ankles tied tightly, her spread arms with a greater amount of slack.

A stout pole was laid across her back, tied at each side to posts several paces in front of the frame to which she was bound; her hair, in a pair of rude ponytails, was tied to similarly arrayed posts behind her. In this manner, her body was partially bent over the fence, her exposed torso presented cruelly bowed outward, curved into a crescent between the forward tension of the pole across her back and the backwards tension binding her hair. Her hindquarters jutted lewdly backward, while her breasts, belly, and pelvis thrust outward for appraisal and abuse.

Drusus would have liked the traction pulling her head back to have come from binding her neck rather than her hair, but his desire to keep the dancer conscious through as much of her torment as possible stayed his hand.

"Tighter," He ordered, commanding the slaves tensing the ropes that cinched the pole across her back.

The ropes quivered as the coils were pulled around the poles, the dancer gritting her teeth as the tension arched her torso out still further over the frame, her arms and back popping softly as joints and vertebrae were tensed to their limits.

Drusus approached the bound dancer from the front, marveling at how the ripeness of her body was amplified by her bonds. He cupped her out-thrust breasts, pressing his fingers into the heat of the marks from their earlier lashing, and slowly slid his hands down her taut rib cage to the tightness of her abdomen, rising in a womanly curve above the protruding points of her pelvic bone.

"This is the feminine flesh that you used to entice and distract me, woman," He growled, pushing his hand firmly against her belly. "These are the muscles that will support your lungs, raised on the cross, to keep drawing breath."

His hand continued to slide down her pelvis. He hooked two fingers into her sex, still hot and sore from ravishment, and she gasped.

"But a treacherous Ethyrian vixen like you should be denied the dignity of defying her death... No one should see the woman on the cross days after she is put there to say, 'how bravely she endures her affliction.'"

He smacked the heel of his hand against her abdomen, and she trembled in her bonds.

"I will have this midriff you twist so brazenly torn... I will hear you whimper and scream and cry as you fight for your life on the cross, with the stomach you have used to taunt and seduce providing no support, but only unending agony... I will see you die a whimpering, blubbering churl, an example only of how badly and painfully a woman can die...!"

He jabbed his fingers into her pussy, smiling cruelly as she hissed in pain, then jerked his hand back from her.

"Eduardus, Hector? To me."

The governor walked slowly around the tightly drawn woman, ducking beneath the ropes that fixed her in place as the bodyguards approached. He ran his fingers over the anguished arc of the woman's back and side, spreading his hand over the broad curve of her shapely posterior and squeezing.

"Do you feel your vulnerability, chattel? How exposed and helpless you are?"

He pressed his hand against her tailbone, crushing her thighs against the scaffold, and ran his middle finger down the cleft of her ass. Her buttocks squeezed tightly with the digit's passage.

"What you have endured thus far is little more than lust... You will discover how a woman of no worth is used...!"

Stepping away, he looked to Eduardus. "Do you still hold the whip?"

Nodding, the bodyguard unfurled the implement from his belt, giving it a demonstrative flick and a crack.

"I would see you give the obstinate mare's hindquarters a thorough lashing..."

Nodding, Eduardus ducked beneath the ropes to take up position behind her. Drusus took another step back and sideways, to gain better vantage to the woman's beating.

He licked his lips.

Eduardus' arm pulled back, and arced forward, sending the leather flying at her exposed ass.

"Ah!!"

Her gluteal muscles tensed as the whip struck her, her flesh dipping and welting as it absorbed the blow.

Taking a deep breath, Eduardus struck again, across the opposite flank.

"NGHH!"

So recently sated, Drusus was already beginning to feel the first stirrings of new lust, watching the woman's taut backside endure the lashing.

"Do not fear to split her skin, Eduardus," He intoned. "Just do not tire yourself for the rigors to come. You may strike her with your full strength."

Both of Drusus' bodyguards had once fought as gladiators in the arena. The power they could bring to bear on the Ethyrian woman's flesh was considerable.

Taking a step back, Eduardus rocked forward and brought the whip down on her buttock with a withering CRACK.

"AAAAI!"

Smiling wolfishly, the governor proceeded further around the side of the scaffold, watching the dancer's chest expand and contract as she panted in pained constraint.

"Well struck, Eduardus! Continue!"

He stroked his chin as Eduardus dealt another devastating blow to the woman's ass, and then another. It was most enjoyable, watching her rump bob and clench with the blows. Glancing across the courtyard, he took note of Marcus, who did not seem to be enjoying the display nearly as much.

Perhaps he was too little a man to enjoy such a spectacle. Perhaps he was more distressed to see his precious dancer so abused than he was willing to let on.

Or perhaps he was less innocent in the attack than he was at pains to suggest. It might bear later investigation.

For now, let him, too, witness the torment of a betrayer.

"OHH-hhh!... AAAH! AHHH!"

Her hips bucked forward, now, with every blow, her tender flesh rippling, an unmistakably carnal display. Drusus drank in the suffering in her tightly closed eyes, her taut lips, the risen cords in her neck. It was potent, exhilarating.

Fourteen blows. Fifteen. Sixteen. Her tantalizing pelvis swayed, her thighs struck the scaffolding; another dance, but this one to a beat set by Eduardus' hand.

"Strike hard, Eduardus," Drusus murmured, unheard above the woman's cries. "Teach the bitch submission..." His hands rubbed together.

Twenty-three. Twenty-four. Eduardus' breathing displayed exertion, but not the panting exhaustion of some pampered citizen; rather, the measured, even breathing of a gladiator ready to fight an extended battle. Drusus suspected he was breathing harder than that himself.

Twenty-five.

"AAAAAHHH-HA-HAAA...!"

"Stop, now, Eduardus!" the governor called out.

Tears streamed freely down her cheeks. Her head tried to drop forward; she gasped as the binding of her hair brought her up short, and began to sob anew.

Drusus was pleased to see that Eduardus, at least, was not above enjoying the tumbling of the wicked woman's flesh; his engorgement was clear as he re-coiled the whip.

"Her wanton backside is properly prepared for your manhood, Eduardus!" The governor announced. "Ram your cock into the bitch's ass!"

The bodyguard pulled tunic and loincloth away, allowing the hard length of his tumescent cock to spring forth as he strode forward to close the distance between himself and the bound woman. The dancer's eyes went wide as she realized the instruction, and her gaze sought out Drusus to plead.

"Please-!" She gasped. "You- AHHH!"

Without pause or ceremony, Eduardus had set himself behind the dancer and closed his rough hands on her lash-torn buttocks, prying the shapely rounds apart and exposing the tiny pucker of her anus. Setting the head of his manhood against the diminutive orifice, he shoved his hips forward.

Now the dancer's whole body was trembling as she strained against her bonds to address the man behind her. "No, no...! By all the gods, a woman should not be taken so...! It will not fit...!"

"Good," Drusus sneered. "Then you shall tear. Force it, Eduardus!"

Her thighs slammed against the scaffold again as the bodyguard shoved his body against hers. Eduardus snarled in frustration.

"It cannot-! Please, your penis is too large to- AAAUUUUHHH!"

With a sustained push, Eduardus managed to breach the woman's ass, plunging the head of his cock into her clutching anal tunnel. Her hands jerked open and closed in her bonds, her eyes bulging as she screamed.

"T-take it out! Take it out, please...! I shall die...!"

Eduardus' only response was to seize her about the hips, pull back, and hammer her body once more against the scaffold, plunging more of his anatomy into the beauty's spasming backside.

"AAAAHHHH!"

"To the hilt, Eduardus," Drusus urged. "Bury your length in her guts."
With the next push, her scream was louder still; with the third, his hips slammed against the wounds he had inflicted upon her ass, bouncing her breasts, and he gave a triumphant yell of his own.

As the brutal sodomy continued, Drusus gestured to Hector, who stood watching the woman endure the despoiling of her back way with a mixture of lust and impatience etched on his countenance.

"Stand before the dancer, Hector," He commanded. "Place your hand on her belly."

Hector did as he was bade, cupping the taut flesh of her abdomen as the exertions of his partner shook the woman's arched torso.

"Press her," Drusus instructed. "Do you feel how her guts clench and release as Eduardus churns them? Do you feel how her belly wracks and cramps as his cock ravages the tightness of her asshole?"

"UNNHHHH...!"

Hector's hand pushed against her stomach, dimpling her flesh as Eduardus' lunges drove her body against his hand.

"Yes."

"Do you remember how this supple flesh shimmied and writhed as she sought to distract and seduce us all?"

"Yes," he murmured, his voice low and hoarse.

They stood in the fetid heat of the summer night, watching the stricken woman's body racked between her bonds, the scaffolding, and the inexorable defilement of her bowels, the pitch and tumble of her flesh.

"Drive your fist into her belly," Drusus ordered.

Hector's breath hitched for an instant. Then he balled his fist, pulled back his tightly corded arm, and rammed his clenched hand into her bare belly, just below the slit of her navel.

"HUNNNNHHH...!"

The groan exploded from the dancer's mouth, her lower lip thrust out in a stricken expression of agonized, breathless disbelief. Her body shivered and tried to bow around the staggering blow, only to be drawn up short by the bondage of her wrists and hair. Her caved stomach fluttered.

Behind her, Eduardus gave out a gasp of his own as her cramping guts, reacting to the new torment, clamped down tightly on his invading manhood. His knuckles went white on her hips as he pulled back, then surged forward, wrenching her gripping anal passage apart.

"HAAAAAAAAAAAAA...!"

Her mouth hung wide even as the breath to wail gave out, scarlet lips slack with the inability to express the agony that had been visited upon her viscera. Approaching from one side, Drusus caressed her cheek, then slapped her harshly across the face.

"I told you I would see your stomach torn... And I shall, from without and within, whore. Your belly promised sex, and so it shall be used, forced, even as it is broken."

He turned to regard Hector and Eduardus in turn. "Do it!"

The night air was punctuated with the low, bass impact of fist on flesh, the heaving groan of breathless pain, then the higher-pitched impact of a man's hips against a woman's ass, and the scream of that woman as a masculine spike plunged into her rectum.

"Beat her hard, Hector! Show me how your strength can collapse her softness!"

Without mercy, the bodyguard pounded his fist into the yielding flesh of her abdomen, exulting cruelly in the helplessness and fragility of his target, the way her body jerked and jiggled as he hammered her, as the surging cramps writhed across her abdomen.

"Drive your spear into her entrails, Eduardus! The crowd would see blood!"

He pulled almost out, nearly pulling her guts with him in their afflicted tightness, before plunging back into her, piercing her to the core, stabbing into the curve of her guts and forcing them to straighten, and to tear. Only to withdraw again, waiting for the next surge of unwilling contraction brought about by his partner's punches to penetrate her again.

Drusus looked on, watching the terrible force of Hector's punches pound deep into her hitching, writhing belly, the attendant bouncing of her out-thrust bosom, the galloping of her backside as Eduardus reamed her ass. There was no end to the satisfaction he felt in seeing her beautiful body crushed between the two men's violence, exulting in the pain inflicted on the woman's yielding midsection. A span of flesh particularly taboo to so abuse, he thought- the womanly belly was tied to breath and fertility, consumption and excretion, soft to the touch, swollen by the approach of childbirth, unprotected by the cage of bone that armored heart and lungs or the boat of the pelvis that sheltered womb and ovaries.

How glorious it was to see that taboo so violated. To see the wretched woman's belly so punished.

"Governor..." Moaned Eduardus, "My climax cannot long be postponed...!"

"Do not restrain yourself, my Eduardus. Fill the wretched bitch's belly with seed and blood." He nodded to Hector. "Aid your partner- make the whore's belly serve him in its throes...!"

Hector increased the speed of his blows, left hand and right, pounding into the woman just above her hip bones so that her body rocked furiously as Eduardus fucked her. She coughed and choked, giving sickly grunts as his cock pummeled her from the inside.

"The upper-middle of her gut, Hector," Drusus yelled, "Strike hard, and step back!"

The blow thrust deep into the dancer, just below her rib cage; her reddened abdomen hollowed, navel trembling, then hitched.

"Huun- HUUN- BLEEHHHHHH-!"

A stream of white-yellow poured from the woman's mouth as she vomited, her hips lifting as her crushed stomach voided itself. Eduardus gave out a half-choking moan of his own as her clutching rectum squeezed him, finally pulling his jizzum into her bleeding channel.

"Ah... Ah, yes... Gods, yes...!"

Her body shook against him as he half-collapsed against her, rocking against the beaten fullness of her bottom, spilling the last spurts of his seed within her stricken back passage.

"Thank you for sharing so pleasing a morsel, Governor Drusus," He murmured.

"We're not done yet, Eduardus. Take a moment to recover yourself, and then you and Hector shall switch roles."

The dancer gave a wheezing, sobbing moan, and vomited a second time.

Hector was even more violent than Eduardus, as Drusus had known he would be. The grip from which he anchored his devastating thrusts shifted between the woman's hips, the pole at her back, and around her, gripping her breasts, all the while keeping up a violent, torturous, ruinous assault on her tortured ass. He slapped her repeatedly on the flanks, punctuating his most powerful thrusts, and crushed and twisted her nipples as he used the gentle swells of her chest to pull himself deep within her bleeding body.

Ever encouraging Eduardus to ply her belly harder with his punches, to drive his fist into her guts up to the spine, to crush her, break her, rupture her within.

Arena-forged strength had never been brought to bear on so tender a target, Drusus thought. It was a marvel to witness.

She fainted dead away, mid-way through, and Hector demanded the whip from Eduardus as a slave went to fetch water to revive her. He gave her twitching ass another half-a-dozen blows as he waited, her insensate shuddering only seeming to spur him to strike her harder.

Three courses of water were poured over her head as she sputtered, coughed. When she woke, it was to the recognition that her nightmare continued, and she wept.

And then Hector plunged once more into her bleeding backside, and she screamed- before Eduardus' next punch to her belly stole her breath, and she could only moan.

Conscious though she was, her body hung from its bonds as Hector delivered his own share of spunk into the woman's tortured guts. Her body twitched and jerked to blows no longer being delivered, thrusts that no longer rent her.

Drusus used the knife with which she had cut him to split the bonds that held her in place, and dragged her before the scaffold.

Her chest hitched, trembling her jutting bosom. From the bottom of her ribs to the top of her pelvis, the seductive flesh of her belly was red and swollen, slowly darkening from bruises inflicted deep in her entrails. The caved-in span shivered as she struggled to draw breath, and he could tell that each breath cost her.

She did not resist him as he parted her legs and penetrated her, only whimpered.

He could hear the bodyguards approach behind him, as he leaned forward, looked down into her tear-washed face as he pumped within her sex.

"Roll your belly, whore." He taunted.

She emitted an anguished sob. Her belly trembled, and she coughed, whimpered. Drusus pulled back to give the bodyguards vantage of her upper torso.

"Hector, you still have the whip...?"

The leather cracked down upon the fullness of her breast, and she mewled piteously. There would be no arresting the whipping of her bosom, this time; the muscles of her belly were too torn to perform for Drusus' sadistic pleasure.

She was too weak to fight, and it made the second assault on her womanhood a less urgent and electifying task, but the utter defeat on her face, the sobs that tore from her as she was raped and flogged, still bore Drusus pleasurably towards his peak.

As reaching that crest began to seem inevitable, he moved his hand to the peak of her pelvis, stiffened his fingers into a ridge, and pressed down through the weakened and yielding flesh of her abdomen, pressed down underneath the bone protecting her most womanly places.

"Khhh-hhhh-HHHHHH...!"

Spit flew from the edges of her mouth as he shoved down on her womb, making the feminine organ cramp with pains not unlike childbirth as he pounded his cock against her cervix.

The tip of her nipple split open as the whip connected; her neck arched back, and her eyes rolled back in her head as he ejaculated in her sex for the second time.

He waited for the last surges of his climax to pass before leaning forward to lay his head upon her whip-mottled breast, making sure her heart still beat.

It did. She was- or at least, had been- very strong.

She would live to be raised upon the cross.

as a bit of a dancer myself, the way you've woven the free body-movements of a dancer
into the agonised movements of a condemned, tortured captive,
is very powerful, this is a story I can feel in my own body!

Three courses of water were poured over her head as she sputtered, coughed. When she woke, it was to the recognition that her nightmare continued, and she wept.
This story is so vivid. The cruelty of Drusus and his fellows is offset so perfectly by the suffering of the girl. You've taken a familiar setting and made it shine with new interest. Great writing. :clapping: I really hate your Romans. :mad::mad::mad::devil:

Back
Top Bottom