Crucifixion Scenes In "spartacus"

Go to CruxDreams.com
Dream and you shall be .... it was a lovely scene!

True that.

However, even though I knew the chances that they would stage something akin to Serpent's Eye were slim, both Rome and later Spartacus declined to show nude crucifixions, male or female.

Phooey.

Attachments

• 8FA4FD6E-C195-4F0B-91D8-E9E23B475D4C.jpeg
    8FA4FD6E-C195-4F0B-91D8-E9E23B475D4C.jpeg
    100.9 KB · Views: 634
True that.

However, even though I knew the chances that they would stage something akin to Serpent's Eye were slim, both Rome and later Spartacus declined to show nude crucifixions, male or female.

Phooey.

Hi Apostate.
Not quite true, Spartacus did show one male nude crux, that of Donar
Later in the snowy mountains, the Rebels sneak into Crassus' tent in an attempt to assassinate him, only to find Donar's naked body crucified within, much to Spartacus' sadness and Crixus' anger. "Mors Indecepta" (Death is Indeceivable) is carved on his chest, serving as a warning to Spartacus before Crassus' trap is sprung.
Full frontal nude, but I can't lay my hands on any of the full pictures, I know I have them somewhere.
Donaraa.png

There was also this castration and crucifixion scene

Spartacus1x08_1373.jpgSpartacus1x08_1377.jpgSpartacus1x08_1378.jpgSpartacus1x08_1379.jpgSpartacus1x08_1382.jpg

Hi Apostate.
Not quite true, Spartacus did show one male nude crux, that of Donar
Later in the snowy mountains, the Rebels sneak into Crassus' tent in an attempt to assassinate him, only to find Donar's naked body crucified within, much to Spartacus' sadness and Crixus' anger. "Mors Indecepta" (Death is Indeceivable) is carved on his chest, serving as a warning to Spartacus before Crassus' trap is sprung.
Full frontal nude, but I can't lay my hands on any of the full pictures, I know I have them somewhere.
View attachment 573470

There was also this castration and crucifixion scene

View attachment 573475View attachment 573474View attachment 573473View attachment 573472View attachment 573471
In which part of the serie happend that, Phlebas?

And here a little manip:
Madiosi-2018-181-Spartatrix.jpg

Back
Top Bottom