Crucifixion scenes (never mind the breast torture)

Go to CruxDreams.com
It seems I have translated the word incorrectly...
Well there's going to be a wide range of what people actually mean by the word. Anything from slightly nibbly-bunny incisors all the way to the nasty WWII caricatures of the "Jap" who'd always have thick glasses and super-ugly buck teeth.
As for the first case, say you caught this girl, and she begs you to crucify her right there on the spot instead of transferring her to Torture Central where everything's going to be a lot worse and more impersonal. Probably you wouldn't say, Well I have high standards when it comes to cruxettes, let's check your teeth first, .... sorry miss, no way, I refuse to nail you ;)

Attachments

• 22_0027.jpg
    22_0027.jpg
    363.2 KB · Views: 1,073
"A Hammer in the Morning"
She held up surprisingly well against the rapes and whippings. It was the sounds that finally got to her. She fainted at the sounds of her friend being nailed to the cross. Screams, the clanging of the hammer, the crunch of bone, the much softer but indescribably revolting sound of soft flesh being skewered.
14_crn4_1200.jpg

She held up surprisingly well against the rapes and whippings. It was the sounds that finally got to her. She fainted at the sounds of her friend being nailed to the cross. Screams, the clanging of the hammer, the crunch of bone, the much softer but indescribably revolting sound of soft flesh being skewered.
View attachment 332593

"just call me hammer of the morning, hammer"
(apologies to another thread)

New Algabal, and more than one. 2016 is looking up :)
There's a lot to take in in that pic

View attachment 332593
Looks like she helping him...

Hell has very nearly frozen over in the time since I posted a crux pic.
So here goes.

We can see what the cross is good for, what the hammer was used for and how the whip strikes.
But what in God's name do they want to harvest with the sickle.... :D
View attachment 330700
Oh, and there's a tradition that mp5stab has started. Alternative versions. Well this old dinosaur can learn some new tricks too, here's a clean (unwhipped and shaved) version for those who prefer their cruxgirls like that
View attachment 330701
welcome back old chap:rolleyes:

View attachment 332593
I so love the idea of being made to carry my own nails to the cross -
and the cruel tenderness of the way that guard's restraining
the girl whose feet are being nailed
is soooo erotic! :devil:

"Confessions with Consequences"
"You're serious? That's actually true?"
"Yes..."
"You do know that means I'll have to get rid of you?"
"Yes, I absolutely understand..."
"Well, I don't want this to mess up my Sunday afternoon. We'll continue playing our game as we usually do."
"Only this time ... the rules will be different."

Plumbing new depths of depravity. This one comes in a small and big version. Whichever fits your screen. Zoom in for the gory details :D

Attachments

• 9_cclmr_small.png
    9_cclmr_small.png
    799.4 KB · Views: 1,085
  • 9_cclmr.png
    9_cclmr.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 1,088
"Yes..."
"Well, I don't want this to mess up my Sunday afternoon. We'll continue playing our game as we usually do."

Plumbing new depths of depravity. This one comes in a small and big version. Whichever fits your screen. Zoom in for the gory details :D
Something surreal... Something to think about... Awesome!

View attachment 332593

Horribly, yet beautifully, described.

"Yes..."

Your personal style of art and your interpretation of a crucifixion are unlike any on this site. Your treatment of this brutal subject matter is both very real and surreal at the same time, if that makes any sense.

Wonderful work algabal!

Certainly not.
It's a common experience from a guy's experience though that a woman with (in the eyes of a man) "perfect" boobs will be horribly self-conscious about them. Perfect boobs come in a wide range of shapes and sizes, obviously there are cases of extremely large ones that are simply stressful for their owners, and extreme asymmetry is weird, but otherwise, if a guy is into the girl one way or another, her boobs will usually be perfect anyway because they're hers. Whether what's applied to them is tenderness or torture or most deliciously, a good mix of both ;)

Agreed. Perfect boobs are those that I am caressing and kissing and nibbling on at the moment!

Back
Top Bottom