Crucifixion scenes (never mind the breast torture)

Go to CruxDreams.com
Well as the title of this nearly ten year old thread points out, skewered breasts are just part of the menu here.
But there have always been exceptions, sometimes tits get whipped instead of skewered and sometimes we see the victims before it happens ;)
View attachment 568010View attachment 568011

I treasure the dusky maid whose body writhes under the lash. And especially your take on Callia. Thanks again for her.

Attachments

• 275BCE71-A190-4F73-8F49-1A86EC43E80D.jpeg
    275BCE71-A190-4F73-8F49-1A86EC43E80D.jpeg
    385.6 KB · Views: 695
That was the idea - without having to depict it, just including the sickle and that basket suggests an intent to ... "harvest"...

Strangely enough, though there's hardly a tit left unskewered in my pics, I haven't and never will depict breast removal. So that's just a mind game ;)

Oddly enough, I never made the sickle/basket connection. Poor observation skills, or hysterical denial? Be that as it may, I’m glad as all get out debreasting doesn’t get you off.

... and speaking of clean,

here's a cleaner version of that one.
View attachment 568042

I'm unsure if the absence of the whip, lashmarks and pubic hair constitutes "clean." And although an apples-and-oranges comparison facile and cliched, both drawings are definitely different flavors of hot.

Nothing much more to say than . . . whoa.

Anyway the saintlet had a few nasty smudges coming from the fact that this was assembled from digital camera shots of an actual piece of paper.
Here she is with some cleanups...
View attachment 568043

... and speaking of clean,

here's a cleaner version of that one.
View attachment 568042
I love the headband of thorns there! It’s so girlish and demeaning...

I mean she fits all the criteria for the perfect crux victim. And I would know, I made a survey

There are no 'victim's. If you get crucified you deserved what you got...

Tree

...fucking bitches...

mi·sog·y·ny
məˈsäjənē/Submit
noun
dislike of, contempt for, or ingrained prejudice against women.
"she felt she was struggling against thinly disguised misogyny"

OTOH, here I am without sin, and I forgot to bring my stone. I get off on naked women nailed to crosses. :confused:

mi·sog·y·ny
məˈsäjənē/Submit
noun
dislike of, contempt for, or ingrained prejudice against women.
"she felt she was struggling against thinly disguised misogyny"

OTOH, here I am without sin, and I forgot to bring my stone. I get off on naked women nailed to crosses. :confused:
I have no idea what he is talking about... EVERYBODY must get stoned!!!

I have no idea what he is talking about... EVERYBODY must get stoned!!!

Oh yeah. Right. :doh:

I feel like misogyny is part of the kink, unfortunately. And ideally, everything here is just dark twisted fantasy.

"This is fantasy, careless product of wild imagination!" (That’s a misquote. Who didn’t say that?)

By which I mean you are correct, Em.

#MeToo (means something different here--yes?)
Actually the way to properly pronounce that is "Pound me too!". And we are pretty good at that here, using hammers or other tools ;)

There are no 'victim's. If you get crucified you deserved what you got....
I mean she fits all the criteria for the perfect crux victim. And I would know, I made a survey

Well I think a victimology survey by Emily probably counts as substantial evidence.
I expect she did a lot of hands-on fieldwork for that survey;)
It's a bit rougher than your usual geological survey, geologists do a lot of hammering too, but usually, the rocks don't cry out.

I feel like misogyny is part of the kink, unfortunately. And ideally, everything here is just dark twisted fantasy.

Definitely.

I always imagine the victims in my drawings as innocent. They always fall victim to evil, brutality and sadism, and I can't think of any who deserved it.

Of course, assuming women are by default innocent is definitely misogynistic, as it perpetuates harmful gender stereotypes ;)

Actually the way to properly pronounce that is "Pound me too!". And we are pretty good at that here, using hammers or other tools ;)

Well I think a victimology survey by Emily probably counts as substantial evidence.
I expect she did a lot of hands-on fieldwork for that survey;)
It's a bit rougher than your usual geological survey, geologists do a lot of hammering too, but usually, the rocks don't cry out.
I think I have a grasp of the geology now. Definitely had to do the leg work for it - inspecting bedding, measuring spread, lots of cleavage...

Back
Top Bottom