Crucifixion scenes (never mind the breast torture)

Go to CruxDreams.com
Another little something...

31_08_kc.jpg

She really wants to not sit down on that contraption.
But twisting away to the side is going to be quite a a strain in the long run.
Of course they could just grab her by the hips and force her down on it if they wanted.
But they prefer to take bets on how long she lasts before she succumbs and sinks down...

A new one.

A second scene of the 'Crucified Saintlet' from earlier.
------------------------------------------------------------
36-33-CrucifiedSaintlet(2)b.jpg
"What's she trying to do?"

"Oh, a lot of the time you crucify a girl, she'll start off like that. First she'll pull her legs together and push herself all the way up. As if she could fly away. Of course she can't.
Then she'll try pulling on each nail, as if she could tear herself off. Won't work.
That's what she's doing now by the way.
Some of 'em open their eyes and stare at the nails as if they can't believe it.
Some try pulling open their wounds so they'll die quick but that doesn't work either.
And then, you know, they look all over themselves and everywhere they look .., nailed, skewered, spiked.
And they go wild and pull on all their limbs at once and throw themselves around but they aren't going anywhere.
And it really starts to sink in, they start to realize what it means to be crucified.
It really hits them."

"And then?"

"That's usually when they come, for the first time.
And that's when the cross really owns them."

"Well I'm surely going to stay around for that!"

"It'll be worth it, I've done enough of them to know that when you put a girl on the cross it's the shy, modest ones that always come the hardest!"
--------------------
This was the precursor,

Something I've been working on. No idea when time will allow continuation, so I'm posting the rough version.

While one of the victims hangs limp, resting her head, the other one has become attentive...

... something has caught her eye....

... or maybe... something is ... about to ...very very literally, catch her eye ...

Attachments

• DSC01856.jpg
    DSC01856.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 956
Something I've been working on. No idea when time will allow continuation, so I'm posting the rough version.

While one of the victims hangs limp, resting her head, the other one has become attentive...

... or maybe... something is ... about to ...very very literally, catch her eye ...

Yeah, that crow is about to dine alfresco on eyeball, but what caught my eye is that spike protruding from between left hand girl's legs. It doesn’t seem to be piercing her privy parts, it’s too thin to be some sort of sedile stretching back to the stipes. What’s it for? :confused:

Other than that, I like. Your HOT GIRL-ON-GIRL CRUX ACTION!!! pics always have a sapphic charm. :devil:

Attachments

• E81A14A4-DF72-41E9-A3CF-1A5E9BC64ED4.jpeg
    E81A14A4-DF72-41E9-A3CF-1A5E9BC64ED4.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 908

Oof! Quite a picture. The helpless crucified girls, exhausted from their efforts. The cold eyed bird, waiting for a treat. The casual flesh on flesh, face in bosom pose. Human contact is so valuable, you are not alone, take your pleasure where you can etc.
Rub against each other, you can't help it after all. You can't help seeking that touch, that fellowship, that . . . . stimulation?
Ripe tits, juicy nipples attracting the girl looking for maternal comfort, and the bird looking for hors d'oeuvres?

What’s it for?
Hmm, they decided to find out what happens when instead of a sawtooth sedile you use some random spike that's liberally coated with Steaming Death-Head's Super-Hot Chili Paste. It turns out the results are very favorable ;)

Or it's just a leftover from some experimentation and gets removed or replaced when the drawing is cleaned up. It's all pencil at this stage and erasing still works ;)
The cold eyed bird, waiting for a treat.
I guess there's a game going on here.
Someone's sitting there with a slingshot and some pebbles, and saying, Show me some action, girl, and I'll keep chasing away the crows ;)

As for the girls, ... thinking of this older scene,

... I wonder, could these two summon up the courage to bash their heads against each other?
It might be more effective than what Ms. Messy Bun (as Emily christened her) was trying, bashing her head against the beams, which isn't that forceful if you have to do it backwards or sideways awkwardly. That's why Messybun is still conscious.

I imagine they might have been rounded up as suspects of the same "conspiracy" and under questioning each ended up incriminating the other. The inquisitors decided they might as well crux them both instead of finding out who's guilty (knowing they're both innocent anyway... all that matters is getting confessions). Time shared on the cross may have given them opportunity to work out their differences ;)

Hmm, they decided to find out what happens when instead of a sawtooth sedile you use some random spike that's liberally coated with Steaming Death-Head's Super-Hot Chili Paste. It turns out the results are very favorable ;)

Or it's just a leftover from some experimentation and gets removed or replaced when the drawing is cleaned up. It's all pencil at this stage and erasing still works ;)

I guess there's a game going on here.
Someone's sitting there with a slingshot and some pebbles, and saying, Show me some action, girl, and I'll keep chasing away the crows ;)

As for the girls, ... thinking of this older scene,

... I wonder, could these two summon up the courage to bash their heads against each other?
It might be more effective than what Ms. Messy Bun (as Emily christened her) was trying, bashing her head against the beams, which isn't that forceful if you have to do it backwards or sideways awkwardly. That's why Messybun is still conscious.

I imagine they might have been rounded up as suspects of the same "conspiracy" and under questioning each ended up incriminating the other. The inquisitors decided they might as well crux them both instead of finding out who's guilty (knowing they're both innocent anyway... all that matters is getting confessions). Time shared on the cross may have given them opportunity to work out their differences ;)
We are satisfied with sketchy guilt verdicts...

Algabal, thanks for your explanation(s) of the extraneous spike. I’m torn between Steaming Death-Head's Super-Hot Chili Paste and erasure.

And at your leisure, could you repost a full sized Ms. Messy Bun? She’s one of your finest depictions of unceasing torment, and a personal favorite. :devil:

Okay, I'e had time to play with these two a little more.
That mystery spike is a bit thicker and shorter now and you can see it coming out of the other side of the pole between her feet.
Also some tools of the trade are included.
As well as the dainty little sandals they got to walk to the place of justice, and general improvements.

DSC01861.jpg

Hint:
Definitely expand this out of the popup box that opens when you click the thumbnail. That is the second icon at top right in the image preview.
The cruxforums preview for some reason looks grotty but the full size version, scaled just by your browser or zoomed in, will be fine.
Screenshot-2018-03-29-16.37.jpg

And at your leisure, could you repost a full sized Ms. Messy Bun? She’s one of your finest depictions of unceasing torment, and a personal favorite. :devil:
errm that's 10 years old or more... I'll really have to look. She never existed in the full size as the 'centerpiece' figures, as she was always planned as part of a composition.

Last edited:
Okay, I'e had time to play with these two a little more.
That mystery spike is a bit thicker and shorter now and you can see it coming out of the other side of the pole between her feet.

I see you’re going with the Steaming Death-Head's Super-Hot Chili Paste option. Oh, very well. :rolleyes:

I see you’re going with the Steaming Death-Head's Super-Hot Chili Paste option. Oh, very well. :rolleyes:
Eh.
Never satisified.
Come on, I already skipped the multi-barbed breastskewers!

Anyway, with work on paper there's of course one disadvantage when it comes to the additional 'features' in the scene.

With a pure photoshop work like "Cross Hammer Whip & Sickle" I could at the push of a button offer an alternative version - with or without garish whipmarks, pubic hair, etc, or I could even convert it to a rope crux instead of a nailed one with little effort.

While the pencil work is reasonably forgiving for some errors, flipping back and forth like that is of course impossible so at some point I have to decide for something and go with it.

Eh.
Never satisified.
Come on, I already skipped the multi-barbed breastskewers!

And I’m much obliged. :)

Eh.
Anyway, with work on paper there's of course one disadvantage when it comes to the additional 'features' in the scene.

With a pure photoshop work like "Cross Hammer Whip & Sickle" I could at the push of a button offer an alternative version - with or without garish whipmarks, pubic hair, etc, or I could even convert it to a rope crux instead of a nailed one with little effort.

While the pencil work is reasonably forgiving for some errors, flipping back and forth like that is of course impossible so at some point I have to decide for something and go with it.

Algabal, I’m very aware of all that. And I’m relieved that my chili paste crack didn’t impel you to mess up that lady’s pubes by erasing the spike. Any more effort at this point should probably go into how you’re going to colorize them.

In any case, well damn done as always, :D

Girl in trouble.
As usual ;)

The poor thing isn't too happy but at least there's someone to help her out.

And when you're feeling down it's always good to hear that ... the only way is up!

40_DSC01872.jpg

And once again for best viewing on cruxforums... expand it!
screenshot-2018-03-29-16-37-jpg.571663

Girl in trouble.
As usual ;)

And when you're feeling down it's always good to hear that ... the only way is up!

View attachment 574078

And once again for best viewing on cruxforums... expand it!
screenshot-2018-03-29-16-37-jpg.571663
Damn... that's before Tree got his hat!!!

He really does have a helpful, sympathetic expression, doesn’t he?

Considering what he’s about to do, guy's a real psycho. :eek:

In any case, I really think you have a plausible crux method, Algabal. No elevation of the cross, no lifting the patibulum into place. Just stand her up against a short stipes, nail her wrists first, then her feet.

Like Yusebby envisioned years ago. A matter-of-fact, everyday crucifixion. Nothing special.

*yawn*

Attachments

• A084136A-B180-4EE2-83BE-0932BBB78579.jpeg
    A084136A-B180-4EE2-83BE-0932BBB78579.jpeg
    470.5 KB · Views: 697
  • 6C7E1A00-15A0-4C2F-8285-1E7D21D3BC98.jpeg
    6C7E1A00-15A0-4C2F-8285-1E7D21D3BC98.jpeg
    150.2 KB · Views: 726
Back
Top Bottom