Crucifixion Story

Go to CruxDreams.com
I am in the process of writing a story about a group crucifixion. The plot is a group of 6 slaves, 3 men and 3 women have been found guilty of killing their master, although they are innocent. I will be writing from the point of view of one of the women, a 24 year old house slave named Kylie. I wonder if any of you other talented writers out there would be interested in playing the other parts and writing from your point of view. The other characters are 3 men, names unknown, feel free to fill the roles as you please. The other two women are an older kitchen servant, who I picture as Fat Slave Girl. The other is a young 18 year old who I picture as fellow member Sassi's avatar. Let me know if anyone is interested...I feel like this could be a great experience in creative eroticism.

This is not successful because more writers mean different directions in writing. Could be interesting when one is director but then others are not amused.

I am in the process of writing a story about a group crucifixion. The plot is a group of 6 slaves, 3 men and 3 women have been found guilty of killing their master, although they are innocent. I will be writing from the point of view of one of the women, a 24 year old house slave named Kylie. I wonder if any of you other talented writers out there would be interested in playing the other parts and writing from your point of view. The other characters are 3 men, names unknown, feel free to fill the roles as you please. The other two women are an older kitchen servant, who I picture as Fat Slave Girl. The other is a young 18 year old who I picture as fellow member Sassi's avatar. Let me know if anyone is interested...I feel like this could be a great experience in creative eroticism.
Yes, as Jollyrei says, jump in and write, and people will join in if it's good. ;)

I do like your avatar! :) :oops:

Thanks for the input all. I am finishing up my opening chapter and will be posting it shortly. Chapter one will focus on the crucifixions of Kylie and those who come before her. Chapter two will focus on Kylie coming to terms with her crucifixion and watching the last crucifixion from her cross

Chapter One​

Kylie awakes from a fitful, restless sleep with a start. She hears the clanking of chains and the rough voices of the guards outside of her cell. Other prisoners are being removed and taken out into the courtyard. A soldier appears at her cell door and roughly says to her “girlie, get up, its execution day.” She is led into the courtyard where the others are waiting. Three men and two other women. They were all slaves, and had been taken upon the murder of their master. The fact that none of them had done it was of little consequence. They would be crucified today to pay for the crimes of another. She looks at the others who will be sharing this fate. The three men are all fit and strong....field hands who had worked to plant and harvest the yearly crops. The two women she ais better friends with, having worked as house slaves for years. Janice is the oldest, a 45 year old matronly figure who worked as the cook. Her love for her own cooking is evident, as she is chubby and full figured, with wide hips and large breasts that sag over a slight pot-belly. The other girl, Sassi, is a petite, blonde girl of merely 18. Her body is soft and lovely, with a sweet girlish face and big doe eyes.

The guards go from person to person, tying rough beams to their shoulders. They will carry the instruments of their torture to the place of execution. Kylie joins the group as they are led out into the morning bustle of the city. The crowd has already started to gather, and they are quick to begin jeering at the ragtag group as they are herded out of the gates towards the city sessorium. As the small hill comes into view with its several empty stipes awaiting new victims, Kylie cannot help but hesitate, however every hesitation brings the lash of a whip, so inexorably the hill grows closer. As the procession arrives, each prisoner is pulled aside and stood in front of an empty stipes. The stipes are weathered and covered with the blood stains and nail holes of previous executions. The awaiting execution team is ready, however, and once the sentence has been read to the gathered crowd, they begin to work.

CRUCIFIED!

The guards start with the men, as they wish to have them on the crosses first. The men are thrown to the ground and tied to their patibulums. The women are forced to watch as the executioners hammer large spikes through their wrists, securing them to the wood. Kylie cannot help but be slightly turned on by the sight of their sweaty bodies writhing on the dusty ground. She notices that a couple of the men have developed erections, and she wonders if they are experiencing pleasure in addition to pain. Their screams of agony, however, are terrifying to her. If such strong men cannot control their cries of pain, how will she be able to stand it? One by one the men are lifted onto their posts, and their feet nailed to the sides of the stipes. Their hard bodies are twisted in agony, coated in a sheen of sweat. Their cries of utter anguish are terrifying to the women as they await the same fate.

The sodiers approach us and seize Janice. They tear away her slave robe and throw her down onto her patibulum. One soldier is positioned on each wrist and hold her struggling in place. The executioner approaches her left wrist and positions a large spike against it. Janice pleads for mercy. “Please dont! I am innocent! I am not ready for the pain!” Undeterred the soldier raises his mallet and brings it down. Her pleas turn to shrieks and screams....”AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH FUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKK” she yells. The ringing of metal on metal continues until her wrist is firmly secured. The Soldier moves to her right wrist and proceeds to hammer a thick spike through that as well. Her screams continue as she is hauled to her feet and her patibulum secured to the top of the stipes. The executioner then has his assistants tie her feet next to each other onto the stipes. Janice is still sobbing, but appears to believe that they will have mercy and not nail her feet. This is not to be though, as the executioner proceeds to nail first one, then the other foot firmly in place. Janice is a picture of agony, thrashing about on her cross...her fat tits flopping in full view of everyone. She has not stopped cursing and screaming, and the soldiers are making jokes about how hard it was to hoist her large body into position. As a final indignity a soldier cuts away her loincloth and throws it to the ground next to her cross.

Kylie realizes with terror that she is going to be next. As if in a trance she feels herself stripped of her robe and thrown to the ground. At this point she realizes that she is turned on by this situation. She is literally dripping wet as she awaits the spikes. Surrounded by sweating, foul mouthed soldiers, Kylie attempts to close her legs and rub them together in a vain attempt to stimulate herself. Her reverie is broken by the feel of cold metal against her left wrist. She looks just in time to watch the mallet slam into the head of the spike, burying it deep into her flesh. Her reaction was violent and agonized. NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! FUUUUUCCCCKKKKK!!! FUUUUCCCCCKKKK YOU ROMAN DOGS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Her curses faded to mindless screams as the executioner pounds the spike home. Once her left wrist was firmly in place, he moved to her right and placed the next spike. Kylie cannot help but watch as again he slams the mallet home. The soldier release their hold on her arms and stand up to prepare her stipes for its new occupant. As Kylie writhes in agony on the rough ground, the air is cut by the smell of shit. Kylie realizes with utter shame that she has filled her loincloth with the remains of her last meal. The bulge is unmistakable and she realizes another horror of crucifixion....the loss of any independence she may have, even the most basic independence to control her own bodily functions. Her shame is cut short by the return of the soldiers, who grab her patibulum and begin to hoist her to the top of her stipes. As her feet leave the ground, Kylie is wracked by the full pain of her impaled wrists. Unable to even scream, her mouth opens in a soundless cry as her executioners secure her beam to the top of her post. She hears on of the soldiers comment on the soiled state of her loincloth, and feels it torn away. She is now hanging completely naked, soiled with her own filth, and covered in sweat. Her torment is unbearable, yet her torture is not yet complete. She feels her feet being maneuvered into position, and realizes that her executioners are going to complete the most humiliating pose possible. They hold her feet to the front of the stipes, knees bent, and the bottoms of her feet together. The executioner places a spike just below the inside of her ankle bone and begins to pound it home. The pain of the bone being broken by the spike tears more scream from Kylie's throat, as she cries out her agony. The executioner swiftly moves to the other ankle and completes his task. He steps away and leaves her there. She is crucified. Hanging from the hard wood, completely naked, screaming in agony and shame. The execution team leaves her to her agony and turns their attention to the next victim......

to be continued.

Chapter One​

Kylie awakes from a fitful, restless sleep with a start. She hears the clanking of chains and the rough voices of the guards outside of her cell. Other prisoners are being removed and taken out into the courtyard. A soldier appears at her cell door and roughly says to her “girlie, get up, its execution day.” She is led into the courtyard where the others are waiting. Three men and two other women. They were all slaves, and had been taken upon the murder of their master. The fact that none of them had done it was of little consequence. They would be crucified today to pay for the crimes of another. She looks at the others who will be sharing this fate. The three men are all fit and strong....field hands who had worked to plant and harvest the yearly crops. The two women she ais better friends with, having worked as house slaves for years. Janice is the oldest, a 45 year old matronly figure who worked as the cook. Her love for her own cooking is evident, as she is chubby and full figured, with wide hips and large breasts that sag over a slight pot-belly. The other girl, Sassi, is a petite, blonde girl of merely 18. Her body is soft and lovely, with a sweet girlish face and big doe eyes.

The guards go from person to person, tying rough beams to their shoulders. They will carry the instruments of their torture to the place of execution. Kylie joins the group as they are led out into the morning bustle of the city. The crowd has already started to gather, and they are quick to begin jeering at the ragtag group as they are herded out of the gates towards the city sessorium. As the small hill comes into view with its several empty stipes awaiting new victims, Kylie cannot help but hesitate, however every hesitation brings the lash of a whip, so inexorably the hill grows closer. As the procession arrives, each prisoner is pulled aside and stood in front of an empty stipes. The stipes are weathered and covered with the blood stains and nail holes of previous executions. The awaiting execution team is ready, however, and once the sentence has been read to the gathered crowd, they begin to work.

CRUCIFIED!

The guards start with the men, as they wish to have them on the crosses first. The men are thrown to the ground and tied to their patibulums. The women are forced to watch as the executioners hammer large spikes through their wrists, securing them to the wood. Kylie cannot help but be slightly turned on by the sight of their sweaty bodies writhing on the dusty ground. She notices that a couple of the men have developed erections, and she wonders if they are experiencing pleasure in addition to pain. Their screams of agony, however, are terrifying to her. If such strong men cannot control their cries of pain, how will she be able to stand it? One by one the men are lifted onto their posts, and their feet nailed to the sides of the stipes. Their hard bodies are twisted in agony, coated in a sheen of sweat. Their cries of utter anguish are terrifying to the women as they await the same fate.

The sodiers approach us and seize Janice. They tear away her slave robe and throw her down onto her patibulum. One soldier is positioned on each wrist and hold her struggling in place. The executioner approaches her left wrist and positions a large spike against it. Janice pleads for mercy. “Please dont! I am innocent! I am not ready for the pain!” Undeterred the soldier raises his mallet and brings it down. Her pleas turn to shrieks and screams....”AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH FUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKK” she yells. The ringing of metal on metal continues until her wrist is firmly secured. The Soldier moves to her right wrist and proceeds to hammer a thick spike through that as well. Her screams continue as she is hauled to her feet and her patibulum secured to the top of the stipes. The executioner then has his assistants tie her feet next to each other onto the stipes. Janice is still sobbing, but appears to believe that they will have mercy and not nail her feet. This is not to be though, as the executioner proceeds to nail first one, then the other foot firmly in place. Janice is a picture of agony, thrashing about on her cross...her fat tits flopping in full view of everyone. She has not stopped cursing and screaming, and the soldiers are making jokes about how hard it was to hoist her large body into position. As a final indignity a soldier cuts away her loincloth and throws it to the ground next to her cross.

Kylie realizes with terror that she is going to be next. As if in a trance she feels herself stripped of her robe and thrown to the ground. At this point she realizes that she is turned on by this situation. She is literally dripping wet as she awaits the spikes. Surrounded by sweating, foul mouthed soldiers, Kylie attempts to close her legs and rub them together in a vain attempt to stimulate herself. Her reverie is broken by the feel of cold metal against her left wrist. She looks just in time to watch the mallet slam into the head of the spike, burying it deep into her flesh. Her reaction was violent and agonized. NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! FUUUUUCCCCKKKKK!!! FUUUUCCCCCKKKK YOU ROMAN DOGS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Her curses faded to mindless screams as the executioner pounds the spike home. Once her left wrist was firmly in place, he moved to her right and placed the next spike. Kylie cannot help but watch as again he slams the mallet home. The soldier release their hold on her arms and stand up to prepare her stipes for its new occupant. As Kylie writhes in agony on the rough ground, the air is cut by the smell of shit. Kylie realizes with utter shame that she has filled her loincloth with the remains of her last meal. The bulge is unmistakable and she realizes another horror of crucifixion....the loss of any independence she may have, even the most basic independence to control her own bodily functions. Her shame is cut short by the return of the soldiers, who grab her patibulum and begin to hoist her to the top of her stipes. As her feet leave the ground, Kylie is wracked by the full pain of her impaled wrists. Unable to even scream, her mouth opens in a soundless cry as her executioners secure her beam to the top of her post. She hears on of the soldiers comment on the soiled state of her loincloth, and feels it torn away. She is now hanging completely naked, soiled with her own filth, and covered in sweat. Her torment is unbearable, yet her torture is not yet complete. She feels her feet being maneuvered into position, and realizes that her executioners are going to complete the most humiliating pose possible. They hold her feet to the front of the stipes, knees bent, and the bottoms of her feet together. The executioner places a spike just below the inside of her ankle bone and begins to pound it home. The pain of the bone being broken by the spike tears more scream from Kylie's throat, as she cries out her agony. The executioner swiftly moves to the other ankle and completes his task. He steps away and leaves her there. She is crucified. Hanging from the hard wood, completely naked, screaming in agony and shame. The execution team leaves her to her agony and turns their attention to the next victim......

to be continued.
Woww that was intense!

That would be nice if you could describe your physical characteristics so we can imagine of you :)

Woww that was intense!

That would be nice if you could describe your physical characteristics so we can imagine of you :)
woukd love to be hanged up opposite you ,we would writhe up and down together,my black cock spewing sperm in your direction as my back is ripped to ribbond by the rough stipe behind

Back
Top Bottom