Crucifixion Videos

Go to CruxDreams.com
Here's a couple more obviously from the same gig and the one cross no longer has an occupant where the one girl passed out.
Golgoroth "Profetens Apenbaring" and Godseed/ Golgoroth "Prosperity and Beauty". Thanks to phlebas for the heads up but I had not seen all these vids available before and in good quality giving you more views of the crucified nude bodies :eek:. There may be more on YouTube but I'm going to stop with these so as not to be overbearing. ;)

I'll wrap this up with one final note. I had found another website with information about Golgoroth and apparently this concert was in Krakow, Poland and Golgoroth was the fourth and final act. When their set opened up the members of the stage hands union were horrified at the naked, bloody bodies on crosses in the background, they had never seen anything like it. :eek: Also the one girl back on the right was overcome by the heat and they called in an ambulance to get her to the hospital, no word on her recovery I hope she was alright. I must say she was making me plenty hot hanging over with her well endowed body glistening with sweat. ;) Please be advised that although I enjoyed the scenery these guys are waaay to hardcore for my musical taste. :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom