Crux-, Bondagebitches.com And Similar Projects (links, Files, Requests)

Go to CruxDreams.com
At this point i'm not sure what i should do. I have buy some movies (f**k, in europe they are really expensive). But i'm not sure to post it here. On one site i want to support the community, on the other site it feels like members here are restrained.
And the last point is, i didn't want that the forum will have problems, because it will be a breaking of copylaw.
Please help.

madiosi

Depictor of Dreams
Staff member
At this point i'm not sure what i should do. I have buy some movies (f**k, in europe they are really expensive). But i'm not sure to post it here. On one site i want to support the community, on the other site it feels like members here are restrained.
And the last point is, i didn't want that the forum will have problems, because it will be a breaking of copylaw.
Please help.
Hi. Please don't upload films which are still under copyright. Thanks.
The good Mel gived security!

cruxer23

Spectator
Hey there! Some time is gone that I give an update here. Sorry for that. I found some videos, but also I found out that there are many fake descriptions. It means that there descriptions of things (one DVD Backsites or on paysites) they will never happen in the movies There are many DVD's and long clips out there. Many names for the same content. I'm pissed of about that. I spend a lot of money for that.

Mstrxtrm

Assistant executioner
I’ve found that suspension of a slave, captive, sub, can be quite compelling. It invites much the same erotic focus. Here’s something I’ve seen a few times and always found it to be stimulating. The woman is attractive, shapely, and her moans sound real. Comments and discussion welcome.

https://xhamster.com/videos/busty-slave-tied-up-and-suspended-352428

I’ve found that suspension of a slave, captive, sub, can be quite compelling. It invites much the same erotic focus. Here’s something I’ve seen a few times and always found it to be stimulating. The woman is attractive, shapely, and her moans sound real. Comments and discussion welcome.
There is a lot, if you have a focus on it. I upload a bit later on. If you want I create a mega-share.
Sorry for the late respond, but everytime I seeing these thread i'm pissed of. I had spend so much money to get the same content from different sources. Maybe someone could hang the producer? :p No I'm joking

Top Bottom