Crux-forums E-book Library

Go to CruxDreams.com
No: 150
Wragg - Cruxton Abbey 1912
Cruxton Abbey 1912 - Wragg.jpg
Life at Cruxton Abbey was its usual tedious self, dinner parties, shooting, shopping, whipping and crucifying the girls... until the chauffeur stages a 'revolution' and starts crucifying people for real! It's down to the Earl of Cruxton and a horse called Trixie to save the day.

Attachments

• Cruxton Abbey 1912 - Wragg.epub
    223.9 KB · Views: 183
  • Cruxton Abbey 1912 - Wragg.mobi
    293.6 KB · Views: 75
No: 151
Wragg - Cruxton Abbey 1605
Cruxton Abbey 1605 - Wragg.jpg
1605. The land is in turmoil following the Gunpowder Plot. Sir Eustace Wragg thinks he has a chance to ingratiate himself with Sir Robert Cecil, by capturing, torturing, and crucifying poor Vulcan. In the event, Sir Eustace's enthusiasm gets the better of him, and his plans go very awry.

Attachments

• Cruxton Abbey 1605 - Wragg.epub
    154.9 KB · Views: 164
  • Cruxton Abbey 1605 - Wragg.mobi
    211.9 KB · Views: 62
No: 152
Culus - My Master's Garden
My Masters Garden - Culus.jpg
When I first realized that I was a born slave I began to search for a master. My search took almost two years but finally brought me to Damian and I am fortunate to have him as my master. When I had signed my slave contract and handed over my clothing and few possessions, Damian led me out to his country garden and made me kneel before a large cross constructed of cedar wood, situated at the far end of a beautiful spot amidst the flowers and shrubs. It was there that he shaved my head smooth for the first time and then locked a heavy steel collar on my neck. He instructed me to remain kneeling and to contemplate my new station, all the while keeping my eyes focused on the cross. It was then that he gave me my slave name, Culus.

Attachments

• My Masters Garden - Culus.epub
    526 KB · Views: 119
  • My Masters Garden - Culus.mobi
    723.2 KB · Views: 45
No: 153
Boccaccio - Ciudad Paraiso
Ciudad Paraiso - Boccaccio.jpg
In a remote enclave in Colombia, drug czar Don Roberto has built a hedonistic playground, Ciudad Paraiso, for the very rich, especially those with unusual sexual proclivities. Two OPEC oil ministers and a mysterious Chinese intelligence officer single out a beautiful young American, Tanya Spencer as the object of their cruel desires. The story is one in which the seeds of lust and vengeance were planted many years earlier.

Attachments

• Ciudad Paraiso - Boccaccio.epub
    856 KB · Views: 226
  • Ciudad Paraiso - Boccaccio.mobi
    968.5 KB · Views: 96
No: 154
Juan1234 - The Guilty
The Guilty - Juan1234.jpg
Leah murdered. The verdict was death on the cross. Calbus, a friendly executioner, takes Leah out of the dungeon to carry out the sentence. Read how Leah went to the cross.

Attachments

• The Guilty - Juan1234.epub
    470.7 KB · Views: 297
  • The Guilty - Juan1234.mobi
    623.2 KB · Views: 103
No: 156
Melissa, Julie & Eulalia - Whipping Sunday
Whipping Sunday - Melissa, Julie & Eulalia.jpg
This was an old English tradition which has long since ceased to exist. On the first Sunday of Spring stroppy teenage daughters would be taken to the village green where they would be stripped and whipped. If it was a nice day then plenty of wine and roast ox would follow.

Attachments

• Whipping Sunday - Melissa, Julie & Eulalia.epub
    1.3 MB · Views: 269
  • Whipping Sunday - Melissa, Julie & Eulalia.mobi
    1.7 MB · Views: 129
No: 157
XSO - The Story of Jessica Christ
The Story Of Jessica Christ - XSO.jpg
Almost 2000 years ago, a woman called Barbara of Nazareth, her love Johanna and nine other women were crucified and died on a hill outside Rome. (See story: Mary Magdalene disappears – sequel -> No: 158 next post) At the moment of Barbara's death, a heavenly voice had spoken to her, proclaiming his love for her. Before she could however enter the kingdom of heaven, and be reunited with her beloved Johanna, she got another mission from God to fulfil on earth.

Attachments

• The Story Of Jessica Christ - XSO.epub
    1.1 MB · Views: 236
  • The Story Of Jessica Christ - XSO.mobi
    822.3 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:
No: 159
Barbaria - Traffic Violation Saturday
Traffic Violations Saturday - Barbaria.jpg
Barbara Moore takes a job in a new town, only to be arrested for driving the wrong direction on a one way street, and to discover that the town has an unusual means of dealing with traffic violations.

Attachments

• Traffic Violation Saturday - Barbaria.epub
    2.2 MB · Views: 275
  • Traffic Violation Saturday - Barbaria.mobi
    3.2 MB · Views: 123
Last edited:
Madiosi has done an excellent job on this!

REVIEWS
"A crime against the English language!"
New York Times

"The writers should be hanged alongside the witches!"
The Sun

"Post it to your worst enemy!"
The Gateshead Gazette

Oh well...You can't please all the folk all the time!

Last edited by a moderator:
Madiosi has done an excellent job on this!

REVIEWS
"A crime against the English language!"
New York Times

"The writers should be hanged alongside the witches!"
The Sun

"Post it to your worst enemy!"
The Gateshead Gazette

Oh well...You can't please all the folk all the time!
For the right price, I'll call it the greatest piece of writing since Shakespeare died.

No: 161
Jollyrei - Solomon - The Unauthorized Autobiography
Solomon - The Unauthorized Autobiography - Jollyrei.jpg
Young Solomon becomes king and wonders if he has what it takes to do the job. Fortunately, he has his friend Ben to help out with killing people, and Nathan the grumpy prophet. He also has 700 wives, so it's not all bad. But what do you do when a beautiful Queen comes to visit, bringing her bloodthirsty mother with her? What do you do when she wants to introduce crucifixion as a new type of entertainment? What do you do when your wives are into BDSM, and you can't even remember their names? You might as well just write some terrible poetry. Here Solomon himself tells you the bits that didn't make it into the Bible.

Attachments

• Solomon - The Unauthorized Autobiography - Jollyrei.epub
    1 MB · Views: 154
  • Solomon - The Unauthorized Autobiography - Jollyrei.mobi
    680.4 KB · Views: 61
Back
Top Bottom