Crux-forums E-book Library

Go to CruxDreams.com
No: 161
Jollyrei - Solomon - The Unauthorized Autobiography
View attachment 490001

Many thanks, Madiosi. That's astonishingly fast work, considering I keep writing more of it.

"The book the Vatican can't wait to ban." - Tempo di Roma.

"A fabulous afternoon's read. I loved it! My wife loved it. Rabbi Moishe loved it! Eh. It's not the Torah, but who can read Torah all their lives, know what I'm saying?" - Orthodox Jewish Weekly.

"If you want to burn a book, this is the one!" - Southern Baptist Gazette.

Many thanks, Madiosi. That's astonishingly fast work, considering I keep writing more of it.

"The book the Vatican can't wait to ban." - Tempo di Roma.

"A fabulous afternoon's read. I loved it! My wife loved it. Rabbi Moishe loved it! Eh. It's not the Torah, but who can read Torah all their lives, know what I'm saying?" - Orthodox Jewish Weekly.

"If you want to burn a book, this is the one!" - Southern Baptist Gazette.
High praise indeed from the Southern Baptist Gazette! :rolleyes:

No: 162
Barbaria & Windar - Barb's Frat Night Out
Barbs Frat Night Out - Barbaria & Windar.jpg
At the behest of the Dean of the college, newly-appointed faculty member, Barbara Moore, goes under cover to investigate lurid reports of wild goings on at the campus' most notorious fraternity. The Dean's instructions to her:"Get friendly, Dr. Moore ... join the party, play along ... you are young and innocent looking ... no they won't see you as a spy." Sounds easy enough. What could possibly go wrong?

Attachments

• Barbs Frat Night Out - Barbaria & Windar.epub
    481.6 KB · Views: 192
  • Barbs Frat Night Out - Barbaria & Windar.mobi
    597.6 KB · Views: 73
No: 163
Loxuru - The Acts Of Julia Of Brixellum
The Acts Of Julia Of Brixellum - Loxuru.jpg
'In 66AD, during the persecution of Christians, a woman named Julia of Brixellum gets crucified in Nero’s Circus. She leaves behind a personal account of a crucifixion she had witnessed more than thirty years earlier, in Jerusalem. Some two thousand years later, the account is discovered by Julia Bersel, a university professor. She wants to publish its intriguing content, but she is opposed by the university authorities, who find it too speculative and particularly too controversial. Julia Bersel, a free but stubborn spirit nevertheless wants to go on with it. Soon, she finds out that she has started the same perilous journey as Julia of Brixellum.'

Attachments

• The Acts Of Julia Of Brixellum - Loxuru.epub
    1.2 MB · Views: 286
  • The Acts Of Julia Of Brixellum - Loxuru.mobi
    1.5 MB · Views: 104
Last edited:
No: 164
William23 - A Story On A Roman Galley Ship
A Story On A Roman Galley Ship - William23.jpg
A Story On A Roman Galley Ship. The story tells of the insurrection and the revenge of abducted and cruelly treated galley slaves.

Attachments

• A Story On A Roman Galley Ship - William23.epub
    259 KB · Views: 258
  • A Story On A Roman Galley Ship - William23.mobi
    307.3 KB · Views: 96
No: 165
Abendlaender - The Pictgirl Against Rome
The Pictgirl Against Rome - Abendlaender.jpg
We are in the year 305 AD, when Constantius I was emperor of the West within the tetrarchic reign of the Roman empire. An uprising was underway in Roman Britain. While Constantius I was fighting this uprising to restore Roman power in Britain siuth of the Hadrian's Wall, he as well did one last try to establish Roman power north up to the Antonius' Wall where Scots and Picts were living. Britain is in troublesome times as the Picts were invading Roman Britain from time to time while Rome forwarded quite far north of the Hadrian's Wall. However, none of both seemed to gain the final victory for decades. Within this settings, the story of a Pictish village is being told in scrpts shortly found in a cellar of a Monastery in York. For centuries, the cellar holding some scripts of Roman authors telling about the Pictish-Roman wars has long been forgotten after monks had walled up the cellar to save these scripts when Vikings were again and again raiding York without sparing monasteries. While renovating the Monastery in our days, the scripts have been fiund again and restored for the sake to read about Pictish-Roman wars of which little has been known until then. The Pictish-Roman Wars have shortly been put into a novel by a Scottish author.

Attachments

• The Pictgirl Against Rome - Abendlaender.epub
    248.8 KB · Views: 196
  • The Pictgirl Against Rome - Abendlaender.mobi
    282.7 KB · Views: 67
No: 165
Abendlaender - Das Piktenmädchen gegen Rom
Das Piktenmadchen gegen Rom - Abendlaender.jpg
Im piktischen Dorf namens Alpin Daera war ein großer Teil seiner Bewohner Krieger, als die Römer verbissen versuchten, die ganze Insel unter ihre Herrschaft zu zwingen. Ebenso waren ein paar junge Mädchen unter den Kriegern, die im Dorf Meinungsverschiedenheiten hervorriefen. Einige behaupteten, dass das Römische Reich ein sehr mächtiger Feind ist, gegen den die tapfersten und stärksten Männer gebraucht werden. Frauen hätten zu viele Schwächen gegen diesen mächtigen Feind. Andere hielten dagegen, daß jeder in diesen Kampf gebraucht werde, die nicht vom Schrecken überwältigt werden, während sie römische Legionen vor Augen haben, sei es Mann oder Frau. Um die Furchtlosigkeit zu beweisen, werden neue Krieger ins römische Britannien geschickt, um Zeugen römischer Strafmaßnahmen gegen die Besiegten oder gegen Rebellen zu werden, vor allem Kreuzigungen oder Versklavung. Doch über ein Mädchen namens Circiona gab es keine Zweifel an ihren Fähigkeiten als Kriegerin und Anführerin in der Schlacht, wie bei Boudicca.

Attachments

• Das Piktenmadchen gegen Rom - Abendlaender.epub
    154.5 KB · Views: 172
  • Das Piktenmadchen gegen Rom - Abendlaender.mobi
    200.9 KB · Views: 78
No: 166
Crux Forums Writers - Cruxer's Digest 2017 Part I
Cruxer's Digest 2017 Part I - Crux Forums Writers.jpg
Table of Content

Wragg - One Letter by his Dog
Goldenruler - The Wheel and the Cross
Little Siss - The Rebellious State
Wragg - A Gift for King Gladness
Riwa - My 12 Unpleasant Days Of Christmas
Jollyrei - The Night Before Cruxmas
Little Siss - Gail Force Winds
Eulalia - Tash
Naraku - Little Red-neck Ryder's Hoodie
Loxuru - GERTIE’S CHRISTMAS EVE
Primus Pilus - The Cat
Riwa - New Year's Eve Burning
Primus Pilus - The Yoke
Barbaria - Wrong Turn
Riwa - The Penalty For Texting And Driving
Carloscruz - Friends crucified by friends
I
II
Marcella - Not escape
Melissa - Calypso
Marcella - Previously
Riwa - Dude Ranch Barbecue
Juan - Every life must end
Indie Scout - In the Arena
Paul Grillo - Midnight On The Gethsemane Local
Wragg - When Maidens Meet their Death
Pia - In a Roman Villa
I
II
Eulalia - Punishment
Wragg - To Be A Bird
Phlebas - Too Late
Petraherz - Happened In 1524
Marcella - On Night Patrol
Roxie - Tied up to Tree
Riwa - Jiko's Valentine's Day Present
Quiet Paul - A French Adventure
Naraku - Punishment in Marungia
Wragg - Like Gold in a Moonbeam
Little Siss - Secret Dreams
Riwa - Horse Hanging
Cire - Two Criminals
Barbaria - The invitation
Marcella - Helping Cock
Eulalia - The worst Humiliation?
Juan1234 - Arena Slave
Version 1
Version 2
Windar - Budget Busting Barb
Windar - 100.000 Likes
Barbaria - 100.000 Likes continued
Eulalia - I asked The Hanging Tree
mp5stab - Red Crux Awakening
Eulalia - The Infidel
Hammerlock - The Crucifixion of Aila
Phlebas - AI Crux
poem 1
poem 2
Eulalia - The Sacrifice
Unknown - Hanging Bella
Danielm09 - The Lady Of Cruxfel
Danielm09 - Model Wanted
Unknown - Story for the belly shot pic written for me.
Eulalia - The Bloody Sacrifice
Petraherz - Phoebia
Petraherz - Candy
Riwa - Photo shoot?
Riwa - Hanged from tree in front yard
William23 - The Time Bible
The Time Bible
Crucifixion
The Nazarene
Shame
The time arrives
Secret Keeper - The Weeping Horse
Synopsis
Setting:
<Part 1>
<Part 2>
<Part 3>
<Part 4>
<Part 5>
<Part 6>
<Part 7>
Corvid - Crucifixion Of The Belly Dancer
I. Taking Her Belly
II. Breaking Her Belly

Attachments

• Cruxer's Digest 2017 Part I - Crux Forums Writers.epub
    3.6 MB · Views: 338
  • Cruxer's Digest 2017 Part I - Crux Forums Writers.mobi
    4.1 MB · Views: 144
No: 167
Windar & Barbaria - The Bronx Crux Murders
The Bronx Crux Murders - Windar & Barbaria.jpg
After a long career with the NYPD, Stan Goldman is looking forward to retirement, hoping he can get through the next few years quietly. Then, a young woman is found crucified naked in an abandoned warehouse in the Bronx. Who would commit such an abominable act and why? It's Stan's job to find out and that isn't made any easier by the fact that his regular partner is about to leave on vacation and he is assigned a replacement, Barbara Moore, a young female detective, new to the job. Can they put their very different backgrounds and personalities aside and solve this case? Read this heart-stopping tale and find out.

Attachments

• The Bronx Crux Murders - Windar & Barbaria.epub
    407.2 KB · Views: 162
  • The Bronx Crux Murders - Windar & Barbaria.mobi
    539.5 KB · Views: 56
No: 168
Old Slave - SATs - Slave Assessment Tests
SATs - Slave Assessment Tests - Old Slave.jpg
In a different world, all women are inferior to men, and are called and treated as slaves. In the final week of training, two girls reflect on their lives, the final tests, and their hopes for the future. An enigmatic teacher adds his own desires to the plot.

Attachments

• SATs - Slave Assessment Tests - Old Slave.epub
    238.2 KB · Views: 184
  • SATs - Slave Assessment Tests - Old Slave.mobi
    304.9 KB · Views: 75
No: 169
Jacksjg89 - Revenge Of The Frog Prince
Revenge Of The Frog Prince - Jacksjg89.jpg
Inspired by Philip Pullman’s book of Grimm Fairy Tales, though he’d probably be appalled by what I wrote. Frog Prince is the first story in his collection, but this is more inspired by his intro, where he says they are not text, so retell them, make it your own.
This was suppose to be an easy simple story, which is why none of the characters have names. Turned out to be 20 pages long. Comments, critiques, and suggestions are always encouraged.

Attachments

• Revenge Of The Frog Prince - Jacksjg89.epub
    484 KB · Views: 141
  • Revenge Of The Frog Prince - Jacksjg89.mobi
    529.9 KB · Views: 57
No: 171
King Diocletian - Bridewell
Bridewell - King Diocletian.jpg
A story about an unfortunate young woman at London's notorious Bridewell prison. Here it is again, but this time with pictures by the hugely talented Kindinov.

Attachments

• Bridewell - King Diocletian.epub
    431.5 KB · Views: 274
  • Bridewell - King Diocletian.mobi
    470.2 KB · Views: 97
No: 170
Ascanio & Eulalia - The Witches
View attachment 509738
A well illustrated story. The fate of three young girls and her treating in dark dungeons.
Story by Ascanio, translated by Eulalia, but it eventually ground to a halt, not quite finished.
We moved onto other things that seemed to work better, several are in the Archive.
But great pictures by Ascanio :devil:

No: 172
Barbaria - Together
Together - Barbaria.jpg
A Roman legion backs the wrong imperial contender and is defeated on the field of battle. The legionary survivors and the female slaves swept up with the legion's unattended baggage in the aftermath of the battle must now pay the price in a mass public crucifixion along the side of a Roman road. Hundreds are nailed to crosses. Huge crowds arrive to witness the spectacle. But one cross gains special notoriety, for it bears the suffering naked bodies of not one but two young women ... crucified together, back-to-back. Together they suffer heat, thirst, the sting of the lash, exhaustion and despair, but together they also find a special human bond that sustains them throughout their terrible ordeal.

Attachments

• Together - Barbaria.epub
    922.1 KB · Views: 233
  • Together - Barbaria.mobi
    1.1 MB · Views: 91
No: 173
Jollyrei - Sleep
Sleep - Jollyrei.jpg
As she walks to her own crucifixion, a woman realizes that she has no memory of her past life, not even her name. When she is hanging on the cross, she is mysteriously saved and wakes up as an invalid, held in stasis in an institution. The people she meets there inform her that everything she has experienced was part of a virtual reality program, called a “box”. Unable to survive in the real world, she is sent through a number of other “box” scenarios, where she is supposed to be able to live a better than real life. However, she is followed by what she thinks of as “the Romans” whose function is to crucify and delete people who have entered the virtual worlds of the boxes. After narrowly escaping crucifixion again, she meets another box resident who says he can save her from the “Romans” once and for all, but wherever she goes, there are hints that the “Romans” and death by crucifixion are not far behind. Ultimately, she has little control over her destiny, or even her identity, and with the memory of her past gone, she isn’t sure that anything she experiences is real, a virtual world, or possibly just a dream.

Attachments

• Sleep - Jollyrei.epub
    1.8 MB · Views: 163
  • Sleep - Jollyrei.mobi
    2.1 MB · Views: 68
No: 174
Windar - Barbaria, Marcella and Mr. Tree visit NE New York
Barb, Marcella and Tree visit NE New York - Windar.jpg
The clever Windar persuaded Mr. Tree to accompany him on a mountain tour in Northeast New York with Barbaria and Marcella. The girls want and are to be crucified in the wilderness. After some discussion, Tree can be persuaded. Whats should go wrong?

Attachments

• Barb, Marcella and Tree visit NE New York - Windar.epub
    2.7 MB · Views: 155
  • Barb, Marcella and Tree visit NE New York - Windar.mobi
    3 MB · Views: 62
No: 174 (German Edition)
Windar - Barbaria, Marcella und Mr. Baum besuchen NE New York
Barb, Marcella und Tree besuchen NE New York - Windar.jpg
Der gerissene Windar überredet Mr. Tree ihn auf eine Bergtour in Nordost New York mit Barbaria und Marcella zu begleiten. Die Mädchen wollen und sollen in der Wildnis gekreuzigt werden. Nach einigen Diskussionen lässt sich Tree überreden mitzumachen. Was soll schon schief gehen?

Attachments

• Barb, Marcella und Tree besuchen NE New York - Windar.epub
    2.7 MB · Views: 105
  • Barb, Marcella und Tree besuchen NE New York - Windar.mobi
    3 MB · Views: 59
  • Barb, Marcella und Tree besuchen NE New York - Windar.pdf
    3.9 MB · Views: 120
No: 174 (German Edition)
Windar - Barbaria, Marcella und Mr. Baum besuchen NE New York
View attachment 521718
Der gerissene Windar überredet Mr. Tree ihn auf eine Bergtour in Nordost New York mit Barbaria und Marcella zu begleiten. Die Mädchen wollen und sollen in der Wildnis gekreuzigt werden. Nach einigen Diskussionen lässt sich Tree überreden mitzumachen. Was soll schon schief gehen?
Now I will have to go on a book tour to Germany:):cool:

Back
Top Bottom